Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

check out the sweet ninja skills!!!

Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

number crunching.

Based on this year's performance, Bradshaw will end the season with a projected 717 yards.
    Last year, Chris Ivory of New Orleans, and Brandon Jackson, then of GB had similar numbers. lolwho?

Even if he was not injured all of November, AB may not have even cracked 900 yards based on his average numbers.

That would make him the equivalent of Thomas Jones' numbers in KC last year. Did anyone talk about Thomas Jones last year? No? k just checkin'</p>

</p>

very underwhelming....but you guys are fellow fans, think what you want, I'm fine with it.

last yeat 17 RBs had over 1000 yards. And that's the minimum benchmark nowadays...
    this year, we'd be lucky to combine our RB</p>

production for that.
    </p>[/quote]

also in an off year where he was injured, had he played all 16 with what he was doing he would of been just under a 1000, with 10 TDs and another 500 yards receiving on 50 receptions... So in all honesty only 200 total yards less

its pathetic ur still trying to make this argument
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

doubt i'll be able to talk much today - mad busy

but its a good thing because I don't think I can handle Pizz doing his Pappy impression today
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

number crunching.

Based on this year's performance, Bradshaw will end the season with a projected 717 yards.
    Last year, Chris Ivory of New Orleans, and Brandon Jackson, then of GB had similar numbers. lolwho?

Even if he was not injured all of November, AB may not have even cracked 900 yards based on his average numbers.

That would make him the equivalent of Thomas Jones' numbers in KC last year. Did anyone talk about Thomas Jones last year? No? k just checkin'</P>

</P>

very underwhelming....but you guys are fellow fans, think what you want, I'm fine with it.

last yeat 17 RBs had over 1000 yards. And that's the minimum benchmark nowadays...
    this year, we'd be lucky to combine our RB</P>

production for that.
    </P>

[/quote]

also in an off year where he was injured, had he played all 16 with what he was doing he would of been just under a 1000, with 10 TDs and another 500 yards receiving on 50 receptions... So in all honesty only 200 total yards less

its pathetic ur still trying to make this argument
    [/quote]</P>

i already accounted for the injury.</P>

our run game: guilty till proven innocent.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

JP, Matt, Amanda

Justin, Thanks for driving to game. Awesome time with all of you at the game Sunday night. Only a win would of made it better.

Now I see on the cover of the post today that the refs blew one of our touchdown calls. []

[quote user="JPizzack"]check out the sweet ninja skills!!!

[/quote]OUch!!!

playoffs this week for me....

Dont know which RBs to use.

Bradshaw vs Dallas
    Wells vs SF
    Spiller vs SD
    Lawfirm vs Washington

I can use 3 of them....
    I dont like the Wells matchup at all vs SF. Lawfirm had only a handful of carries this past week, so idk...
    I'm pretty confident with Bradshaw and Spiller though.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"]JP, Matt, Amanda

Justin, Thanks for driving to game. Awesome time with all of you at the game Sunday night. Only a win would of made it better.

Now I see on the cover of the post today that the refs blew one of our touchdown calls. []
    [/quote]</P>

nah dude, dont even thank me. I owe you all the thanks for thinking of me when it came to your extra ticket. Cant express enough how awesome that is. Driving is nothing....it's the tickets that prevent me from going to more games haha.

Definitely a good time, and a good game.....one that was honestly ours to win, and we got robbed...sucks, but...not much we can do now aside from hope the league admits all the mistakes...maybe fires some people...ya know... lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]playoffs this week for me....

Dont know which RBs to use.

Bradshaw vs Dallas
    Wells vs SF
    Spiller vs SD
    Lawfirm vs Washington

I can use 3 of them....
    I dont like the Wells matchup at all vs SF. Lawfirm had only a handful of carries this past week, so idk...
    I'm pretty confident with Bradshaw and Spiller though.[/quote]Clearly, I am not in the position to give fantasy advice to anyone.