Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

<div class="report">

Archie Manning believes Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck do not want to be teammates on the Colts next season.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Luck has participated in the Manning Family's
    passing camp. His father, Oliver, was a teammate of Archie's, so the
    families may have already touched base on the possibility. Despite team
    president Bill Polian's comments to the contrary, the Indianapolis
    Star's Bob Kravitz has been insistent that Manning and Luck won't be
    together in Indy next season. It's quite possible that Manning and the
    Colts could be headed toward a divorce.
    </div>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]As for why the Giants don't bring the same passion and emotion every game; Rolle said, "some things are unexplainable"[/quote]This makes me want to smash my head through the wall

[/quote]
    No one is stopping you. lol

It really is mind boggling. You are professional athlete getting paid millions to play the game you love. You should be giving your everything every Sunday. No excuses.
    [/quote]I feel like they need to see how much money people lay out each week just to watch them play football. To see those THOUSANDS of fans cheering their hearts out, while living and dieing with every play after paying a hefty sum to get there should be motivation
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

probably fake...but...WTF?!?!</p>

</p>[/quote]

NOPENOPENOPE

(Chuck Testa)

Do you guy's think this girls ex had anything to do with her disappearance?

http://www.aol.com/2011/12/06/michel..._lnk1%7C117969

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

probably fake...but...WTF?!?!</p>

</p>[/quote]

NOPENOPENOPE

(Chuck Testa)
    [/quote]Why would you put on a helmet with no face shield? lmao.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]As for why the Giants don't bring the same passion and emotion every game; Rolle said, "some things are unexplainable"[/quote]This makes me want to smash my head through the wall

Maybe we need the Crunch Bunch on the sidelines threatening to eat their children and rape their wives if they show no heart
    [/quote]I heard Rolle on the fan at lunch. Yeah that part was bad...he was saying some games, he is just flat and he can't figure out why. overall, I kinda like that guy. The part about going against the best players/teams was awesome.[/quote]I missed him on the fan, but I never thought Id like Rolle as much as I currently do. He's honest and it seems like he really enjoys being a Giant..... His on the field play isnt half bad either, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]As for why the Giants don't bring the same passion and emotion every game; Rolle said, "some things are unexplainable"[/quote]This makes me want to smash my head through the wall

Maybe we need the Crunch Bunch on the sidelines threatening to eat their children and rape their wives if they show no heart
    [/quote]I heard Rolle on the fan at lunch. Yeah that part was bad...he was saying some games, he is just flat and he can't figure out why. overall, I kinda like that guy. The part about going against the best players/teams was awesome.[/quote]I missed him on the fan, but I never thought Id like Rolle as much as I currently do. He's honest and it seems like he really enjoys being a Giant..... His on the field play isnt half bad either, LOL
    [/quote]</P>

I brought that up while tailgating the other day....
    Rolle's comments, sometimes a bit strange, i actually love them...and I LOVE the fact that he loves being a Giant. Like, he actually gives a ****.....and he cares about what fans think, and he cares about the rivalries...he's a Giant, whether you like his trash talk or not...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]As for why the Giants don't bring the same passion and emotion every game; Rolle said, "some things are unexplainable"[/quote]This makes me want to smash my head through the wall

[/quote]I heard Rolle on the fan at lunch.* Yeah that part was bad...he was saying some games, he is just flat and he can't figure out why.* overall, I kinda like that guy.* The part about going against the best players/teams was awesome.[/quote]I missed him on the fan, but I never thought Id like Rolle as much as I currently do.* He's honest and it seems like he really enjoys being a Giant..... His on the field play isnt half bad either, LOL
    [/quote]Yeah-He's a down to earth guy. He said it's going to take emotion, passion, mental toughness and having fun while they play ball to beat Dallas twice in next 4 weeks.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]As for why the Giants don't bring the same passion and emotion every game; Rolle said, "some things are unexplainable"[/quote]This makes me want to smash my head through the wall

[/quote]Yeah-He's a down to earth guy. He said it's going to take emotion, passion, mental toughness and having fun while they play ball to beat Dallas twice in next 4 weeks.[/quote]WE WILL.