Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]As for why the Giants don't bring the same passion and emotion every game; Rolle said, "some things are unexplainable"[/quote]This makes me want to smash my head through the wall

Maybe we need the Crunch Bunch on the sidelines threatening to eat their children and rape their wives if they show no heart
    [/quote]I heard Rolle on the fan at lunch. Yeah that part was bad...he was saying some games, he is just flat and he can't figure out why. overall, I kinda like that guy. The part about going against the best players/teams was awesome.[/quote]I missed him on the fan, but I never thought Id like Rolle as much as I currently do. He's honest and it seems like he really enjoys being a Giant..... His on the field play isnt half bad either, LOL
    [/quote]</p>

I brought that up while tailgating the other day....
    Rolle's comments, sometimes a bit strange, i actually love them...and I LOVE the fact that he loves being a Giant. Like, he actually gives a ****.....and he cares about what fans think, and he cares about the rivalries...he's a Giant, whether you like his trash talk or not...</p>[/quote]The one thing about our fans is that theyre never happy. If a player speaks his mind they hate it, if a player says nothing they hate it as well.

Personally I dont mind him or any player speaking their mind, especially when he makes comments that are true and honest like Rolle's
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]As for why the Giants don't bring the same passion and emotion every game; Rolle said, "some things are unexplainable"[/quote]This makes me want to smash my head through the wall

Maybe we need the Crunch Bunch on the sidelines threatening to eat their children and rape their wives if they show no heart
    [/quote]I heard Rolle on the fan at lunch.* Yeah that part was bad...he was saying some games, he is just flat and he can't figure out why.* overall, I kinda like that guy.* The part about going against the best players/teams was awesome.[/quote]I missed him on the fan, but I never thought Id like Rolle as much as I currently do.* He's honest and it seems like he really enjoys being a Giant..... His on the field play isnt half bad either, LOL
    [/quote]</P>

Rolle's comments, sometimes a bit strange, i actually love them...and I LOVE the fact that he loves being a Giant. Like, he actually gives a ****.....and he cares about what fans think, and he cares about the rivalries...he's a Giant, whether you like his trash talk or not...</P>[/quote]JP--You love google chrome right? Do you know how to enable compatability view in chrome--so all the emoticons, web link, etc are available in the forum?

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]I heard Rolle on the fan at lunch.* Yeah that part was bad...he was saying some games, he is just flat and he can't figure out why.* overall, I kinda like that guy.* The part about going against the best players/teams was awesome.[/quote]I missed him on the fan, but I never thought Id like Rolle as much as I currently do.* He's honest and it seems like he really enjoys being a Giant..... His on the field play isnt half bad either, LOL
    [/quote]</p>

Rolle's comments, sometimes a bit strange, i actually love them...and I LOVE the fact that he loves being a Giant. Like, he actually gives a ****.....and he cares about what fans think, and he cares about the rivalries...he's a Giant, whether you like his trash talk or not...</p>[/quote]The one thing about our fans is that theyre never happy.* If a player speaks his mind they hate it, if a player says nothing they hate it as well.

Personally I dont mind him or any player speaking their mind, especially when he makes comments that are true and honest like Rolle's
    [/quote]That is true Kase. New York fan's are sooooo tough to play for.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]I heard Rolle on the fan at lunch. Yeah that part was bad...he was saying some games, he is just flat and he can't figure out why. overall, I kinda like that guy. The part about going against the best players/teams was awesome.[/quote]I missed him on the fan, but I never thought Id like Rolle as much as I currently do. He's honest and it seems like he really enjoys being a Giant..... His on the field play isnt half bad either, LOL
    [/quote]</P>

Rolle's comments, sometimes a bit strange, i actually love them...and I LOVE the fact that he loves being a Giant. Like, he actually gives a ****.....and he cares about what fans think, and he cares about the rivalries...he's a Giant, whether you like his trash talk or not...</P>

[/quote]JP--You love google chrome right? Do you know how to enable compatability view in chrome--so all the emoticons, web link, etc are available in the forum?[/quote]</P>

damn good question. i never looked into that, although i wondered why at home i dont have that ****. hahahahaaha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Let me just start by congratulating the people who have made the playoff round in FF. Mr Bud, Good effort to buckle down and grab the last spot.

Now, for those of you in the consolation round, fear not. There is still something for you all to play for. I have a vintage photo signed by Mr. Sam Huff, a Kenny Phillips Autographed Card, and a bunch of other items that are Giants related. I will see to it that this is given to the winner of the cons. round. Good luck to all.
    LT- This Sam Huff would look really nice next to all your other stuff in the collection, so i fully expect that you will suck it up and gitter dun..lol.

[quote user="patsrule666"]Let me just start by congratulating the people who have made the playoff round in FF. Mr Bud, Good effort to buckle down and grab the last spot. Now, for those of you in the consolation round, fear not. There is still something for you all to play for. I have a vintage photo signed by Mr. Sam Huff, a Kenny Phillips Autographed Card, and a bunch of other items that are Giants related. I will see to it that this is given to the winner of the cons. round. Good luck to all. LT- This Sam Huff would look really nice next to all your other stuff in the collection, so i fully expect that you will suck it up and gitter dun..lol.[/quote]</P>

My prediction is that its going to be you and me in the finals. </P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="patsrule666"]Let me just start by congratulating the people who have made the playoff round in FF. Mr Bud, Good effort to buckle down and grab the last spot. Now, for those of you in the consolation round, fear not. There is still something for you all to play for. I have a vintage photo signed by Mr. Sam Huff, a Kenny Phillips Autographed Card, and a bunch of other items that are Giants related. I will see to it that this is given to the winner of the cons. round. Good luck to all. LT- This Sam Huff would look really nice next to all your other stuff in the collection, so i fully expect that you will suck it up and gitter dun..lol.[/quote]</P>

hey man. whats goin on?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]My prediction is that its going to be you and me in the finals. [/quote]
    To be the champ you have to beat the champ. I love how you overlook me. Your week 15 match ups are nothing to intimidating. We are resting and watching film on you.

[quote user="patsrule666"]Let me just start by congratulating the people who have made the playoff round in FF. Mr Bud, Good effort to buckle down and grab the last spot.

Now, for those of you in the consolation round, fear not. There is still something for you all to play for. I have a vintage photo signed by Mr. Sam Huff, a Kenny Phillips Autographed Card, and a bunch of other items that are Giants related. I will see to it that this is given to the winner of the cons. round. Good luck to all.
    LT- This Sam Huff would look really nice next to all your other stuff in the collection, so i fully expect that you will suck it up and gitter dun..lol.[/quote]Hey Pats welcome back buddy, where ya been?!?!?!
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="JPizzack"]

hey man. whats goin on?</P>[/quote]Hey JP, Hows it going? Hows work going? Any lucky ladies that i should know about??