Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="patsrule666"]Let me just start by congratulating the people who have made the playoff round in FF. Mr Bud, Good effort to buckle down and grab the last spot. Now, for those of you in the consolation round, fear not. There is still something for you all to play for. I have a vintage photo signed by Mr. Sam Huff, a Kenny Phillips Autographed Card, and a bunch of other items that are Giants related. I will see to it that this is given to the winner of the cons. round. Good luck to all. LT- This Sam Huff would look really nice next to all your other stuff in the collection, so i fully expect that you will suck it up and gitter dun..lol.[/quote]</P>

hey man. whats goin on?</P>[/quote]Hey JP, Hows it going? Hows work going? Any lucky ladies that i should know about??

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="patsrule666"]Let me just start by congratulating the people who have made the playoff round in FF. Mr Bud, Good effort to buckle down and grab the last spot. Now, for those of you in the consolation round, fear not. There is still something for you all to play for. I have a vintage photo signed by Mr. Sam Huff, a Kenny Phillips Autographed Card, and a bunch of other items that are Giants related. I will see to it that this is given to the winner of the cons. round. Good luck to all. LT- This Sam Huff would look really nice next to all your other stuff in the collection, so i fully expect that you will suck it up and gitter dun..lol.[/quote]</p>

My prediction is that its going to be you and me in the finals. </p>[/quote]

Pats that stuff is going to looks GREAT on me and blondie's wall after I win it all.

Moorehead - your one and done

quote the bud, never more
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="patsrule666"][/quote]
    Love ya pats, miss ya pats.

Tom Brady is really good. Why did OchoCinco suck so bad this year?

Good luck in the playoffs. Congrats!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]My prediction is that its going to be you and me in the finals. [/quote]
    To be the champ you have to beat the champ. I love how you overlook me. Your week 15 match ups are nothing to intimidating. We are resting and watching film on you.
    [/quote]

Has there ever been a less feared team on bye?

Your stop 3 on the MMB express - if u make it there

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]My prediction is that its going to be you and me in the finals. [/quote]
    To be the champ you have to beat the champ. I love how you overlook me. Your week 15 match ups are nothing to intimidating. We are resting and watching film on you.
    [/quote]</P>

Not looking past you. I'm just predicting a FTU victory over you. My matchups are fine. Stafford have nothing but warm weather and/or domes from here on out. The GB defense has some back up QB's coming too. And if MJD gets 25 points against SD, how many do you think Ray Rice is getting. And MJD will tear through Atlanta.</P>

This week my matchups are insane. I should beat Matt with my two RB's and QB alone.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="patsrule666"]Let me just start by congratulating the people who have made the playoff round in FF. Mr Bud, Good effort to buckle down and grab the last spot. Now, for those of you in the consolation round, fear not. There is still something for you all to play for. I have a vintage photo signed by Mr. Sam Huff, a Kenny Phillips Autographed Card, and a bunch of other items that are Giants related. I will see to it that this is given to the winner of the cons. round. Good luck to all. LT- This Sam Huff would look really nice next to all your other stuff in the collection, so i fully expect that you will suck it up and gitter dun..lol.[/quote]</p>

hey man. whats goin on?</p>[/quote]Hey JP, Hows it going? Hows work going? Any lucky ladies that i should know about??[/quote]

nope

but plenty of disappointed one

[/quote]</p>

Not looking past you. I'm just predicting a FTU victory over you. My matchups are fine. Stafford have nothing but warm weather and/or domes from here on out. The GB defense has some back up QB's coming too. And if MJD gets 25 points against SD, how many do you think Ray Rice is getting. And MJD will tear through Atlanta.</p>

This week my matchups are insane. I should beat Matt with my two RB's and QB alone.</p>[/quote]

Rice will explode - thats about it

remember to write in the notes section of the check ur going to send me "I WAS WRONG"

My prediction is that its going to be you and me in the finals. </p>[/quote]

Pats that stuff is going to looks GREAT on me and blondie's wall after I win it all.

Moorehead - your one and done

quote the bud, never more

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"]Let me just start by congratulating the people who have made the playoff round in FF. Mr Bud, Good effort to buckle down and grab the last spot.

Now, for those of you in the consolation round, fear not. There is still something for you all to play for. I have a vintage photo signed by Mr. Sam Huff, a Kenny Phillips Autographed Card, and a bunch of other items that are Giants related. I will see to it that this is given to the winner of the cons. round. Good luck to all.
    LT- This Sam Huff would look really nice next to all your other stuff in the collection, so i fully expect that you will suck it up and gitter dun..lol.[/quote]Hey Pats welcome back buddy, where ya been?!?!?!
    [/quote]Damn Kase, Its been a while. How you been man? I been cutting & splitting 5 cords of wood, helping my bro with some issues at VA Hospital, helping my mom with a few things, helping a local kid with some "Make a Wish" stuff, and a few other thangs.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"]Let me just start by congratulating the people who have made the playoff round in FF. Mr Bud, Good effort to buckle down and grab the last spot.

Now, for those of you in the consolation round, fear not. There is still something for you all to play for. I have a vintage photo signed by Mr. Sam Huff, a Kenny Phillips Autographed Card, and a bunch of other items that are Giants related. I will see to it that this is given to the winner of the cons. round. Good luck to all.
    LT- This Sam Huff would look really nice next to all your other stuff in the collection, so i fully expect that you will suck it up and gitter dun..lol.[/quote]Hey Pats welcome back buddy, where ya been?!?!?!
    [/quote]Damn Kase, Its been a while. How you been man? I been cutting & splitting 5 cords of wood, helping my bro with some issues at VA Hospital, helping my mom with a few things, helping a local kid with some "Make a Wish" stuff, and a few other thangs.