Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]huh?[/quote]</P>

this morning's NY POST</P>

http://ladylovespinstripes.com/wp-co...ost-ROBBED.jpg</P>

NFL admitted the wrong calls.....lotta good that does us now =\</P>

[/quote]</P>

Do we have a link that shows the NFL admitting those mistakes? I can't find anything.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Christian Ponder.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"]Let me just start by congratulating the people who have made the playoff round in FF. Mr Bud, Good effort to buckle down and grab the last spot.

Now, for those of you in the consolation round, fear not. There is still something for you all to play for. I have a vintage photo signed by Mr. Sam Huff, a Kenny Phillips Autographed Card, and a bunch of other items that are Giants related. I will see to it that this is given to the winner of the cons. round. Good luck to all.
    LT- This Sam Huff would look really nice next to all your other stuff in the collection, so i fully expect that you will suck it up and gitter dun..lol.[/quote]Hey Pats welcome back buddy, where ya been?!?!?!
    [/quote]Damn Kase, Its been a while. How you been man? I been cutting & splitting 5 cords of wood, helping my bro with some issues at VA Hospital, helping my mom with a few things, helping a local kid with some "Make a Wish" stuff, and a few other thangs.[/quote]Word up man, you're* quite the helpful character and im sure your hard work is being appreciated

5 cords of wood?? That doesnt sound too bad, then again I dont know jack squat about cutting wood, other than that Rocky does it in Serbia to train for a fight against Ivan Drago
    [/quote]
    Pat's-Your reputation exceeds you with the memmorabilia, Your the man! Huff was one of the greats in NYG history. Unfortunately, I don't think I have a chance this year in FF, but I will never stop trying.

Pat's ---keep fighting the good fight for the Make a wish kids and your family. Have a great holiday.

I have a rare find coming in a couple of weeks. We found a SB 25 logo on side of a Chrome Full size helmet signed by my man Lawrence Taylor.

Kase-Your quoting Rock iv with Rocky in Russia-one of my favorites.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"]Let me just start by congratulating the people who have made the playoff round in FF. Mr Bud, Good effort to buckle down and grab the last spot. Now, for those of you in the consolation round, fear not. There is still something for you all to play for. I have a vintage photo signed by Mr. Sam Huff, a Kenny Phillips Autographed Card, and a bunch of other items that are Giants related. I will see to it that this is given to the winner of the cons. round. Good luck to all. LT- This Sam Huff would look really nice next to all your other stuff in the collection, so i fully expect that you will suck it up and gitter dun..lol.[/quote]Hey Pats welcome back buddy, where ya been?!?!?!
    [/quote]Damn Kase, Its been a while. How you been man? I been cutting &amp; splitting 5 cords of wood, helping my bro with some issues at VA Hospital, helping my mom with a few things, helping a local kid with some "Make a Wish" stuff, and a few other thangs.[/quote]Word up man, you're quite the helpful character and im sure your hard work is being appreciated

5 cords of wood?? That doesnt sound too bad, then again I dont know jack squat about cutting wood, other than that Rocky does it in Serbia to train for a fight against Ivan Drago
    [/quote] Pat's-Your reputation exceeds you with the memmorabilia, Your the man! Huff was one of the greats in NYG history. Unfortunately, I don't think I have a chance this year in FF, but I will never stop trying. Pat's ---keep fighting the good fight for the Make a wish kids and your family. Have a great holiday. I have a rare find coming in a couple of weeks. We found a SB 25 logo on side of a Chrome Full size helmet signed by my man Lawrence Taylor. Kase-Your quoting Rock iv with Rocky in Russia-one of my favorites.[/quote]</P>

Let me tell you what would be the greatest find of all. In LT's first pre season game, he wore #98. I can't find any picture with him wearing 98 in a Giants uniform. I'm only going by memory butI remember it distinctly.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

*http://ladylovespinstripes.com/wp-co...ost-ROBBED.jpg</P>

[/quote]</P>

Do we have a link that shows the NFL admitting those mistakes?* I can't find anything.</P>[/quote]Ah, a Poe fan, ehh?

One of my favorites:

"A huge human foot d'or, in a field azure; the foot crushes a serpent rampant whose fangs are imbedded in the heel."

"And the motto?"

"Nemo me impune lacessit."

"No one provokes me with impunity". This motto appears on the royal arms of Scotland.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"]Let me just start by congratulating the people who have made the playoff round in FF. Mr Bud, Good effort to buckle down and grab the last spot. Now, for those of you in the consolation round, fear not. There is still something for you all to play for. I have a vintage photo signed by Mr. Sam Huff, a Kenny Phillips Autographed Card, and a bunch of other items that are Giants related. I will see to it that this is given to the winner of the cons. round. Good luck to all. LT- This Sam Huff would look really nice next to all your other stuff in the collection, so i fully expect that you will suck it up and gitter dun..lol.[/quote]Hey Pats welcome back buddy, where ya been?!?!?!
    [/quote]Damn Kase, Its been a while. How you been man? I been cutting & splitting 5 cords of wood, helping my bro with some issues at VA Hospital, helping my mom with a few things, helping a local kid with some "Make a Wish" stuff, and a few other thangs.[/quote]Word up man, you're* quite the helpful character and im sure your hard work is being appreciated

[/quote] Pat's-Your reputation exceeds you with the memmorabilia, Your the man! Huff was one of the greats in NYG history. Unfortunately, I don't think I have a chance this year in FF, but I will never stop trying. Pat's ---keep fighting the good fight for the Make a wish kids and your family. Have a great holiday. I have a rare find coming in a couple of weeks. We found a SB 25 logo on side of a Chrome Full size helmet signed by my man Lawrence Taylor. Kase-Your quoting Rock iv with Rocky in Russia-one of my favorites.[/quote]</P>

Let me tell you what would be the greatest find of all.** In LT's first pre season game, he wore #98.* I can't find any picture with him wearing 98 in a Giants uniform.* I'm only going by memory but*I remember it distinctly.</P>[/quote]I had absolutely no knowledge of that---hmmmmm? That would be a find that would immortalize Moorehead in my Giant's hall of fame for eternity.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

http://ladylovespinstripes.com/wp-co...ost-ROBBED.jpg</P>

[/quote]</P>

Do we have a link that shows the NFL admitting those mistakes? I can't find anything.</P>

[/quote]Ah, a Poe fan, ehh? One of my favorites: "A huge human foot d'or, in a field azure; the foot crushes a serpent rampant whose fangs are imbedded in the heel." "And the motto?" "Nemo me impune lacessit." "No one provokes me with impunity". This motto appears on the royal arms of Scotland.[/quote]</P>

He was dark.....like me.</P>

Dark, dark, dark....I don't want to know what went on in his head that he did not write about. I enjoyed Hemingway as well.

So.....how bout those new forums we are getting forced to use?</P>

oh thats right, that is apparently never happening.....lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]Christian Ponder.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

he is absolutely in the mix... vs a team with 2 of their 3 biggest pass rushers out and subpar secondary

you've been warned.... Just like Moore came in and dropped 23 for me
    Fear the name, appreciate the game