Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]huh?[/quote]</p>

this morning's NY POST</p>

http://ladylovespinstripes.com/wp-co...ost-ROBBED.jpg</p>

NFL admitted the wrong calls.....lotta good that does us now =\</p>

[/quote]</p>

Do we have a link that shows the NFL admitting those mistakes? I can't find anything.</p>[/quote]Ah, a Poe fan, ehh?

One of my favorites:

"A huge human foot d'or, in a field azure; the foot crushes a serpent rampant whose fangs are imbedded in the heel."

"And the motto?"

"Nemo me impune lacessit."

"No one provokes me with impunity". This motto appears on the royal arms of Scotland.[/quote]

Moorehead's season ends after MNF this week..

Quote the bud: 'NEVERMORE'
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

Do we have a link that shows the NFL admitting those mistakes? I can't find anything.</p>

[/quote]Ah, a Poe fan, ehh? One of my favorites: "A huge human foot d'or, in a field azure; the foot crushes a serpent rampant whose fangs are imbedded in the heel." "And the motto?" "Nemo me impune lacessit." "No one provokes me with impunity". This motto appears on the royal arms of Scotland.[/quote]</p>

He was dark.....like me.</p>[/quote]

he was insane... like you

[quote user="JPizzack"]

So.....how bout those new forums we are getting forced to use?</p>

oh thats right, that is apparently never happening.....lol</p>[/quote]

the story I got was that they got held up and then once the seaosn started they didn't want to switch in the middle of the season. After the season we are getting them

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

the story I got was that they got held up and then once the seaosn started they didn't want to switch in the middle of the season. After the season we are getting them

[/quote]After the season? I believe it when I see it. The new forums are going to be way cool.......if the other mods don't enforce all their petty stupid bs. Which I'm sure they will. There is a whole section behind your member name where you can personalize ****. Lt is going to create a hall of Nooners for everyone's viewing pleasure before I get banned.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]huh?[/quote]</P>

this morning's NY POST</P>

http://ladylovespinstripes.com/wp-co...ost-ROBBED.jpg</P>

NFL admitted the wrong calls.....lotta good that does us now =\</P>

[/quote]</P>

Do we have a link that shows the NFL admitting those mistakes? I can't find anything.</P>

[/quote]Ah, a Poe fan, ehh? One of my favorites: "A huge human foot d'or, in a field azure; the foot crushes a serpent rampant whose fangs are imbedded in the heel." "And the motto?" "Nemo me impune lacessit." "No one provokes me with impunity". This motto appears on the royal arms of Scotland.[/quote]</P>

He was dark.....like me.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I'm not the one riding the "Christian Ponder train".</P>

You were saying something about being insane?</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

So.....how bout those new forums we are getting forced to use?</P>

oh thats right, that is apparently never happening.....lol</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]After the season? I believe it when I see it. The new forums are going to be way cool.......if the other mods don't enforce all their petty stupid bs. Which I'm sure they will. There is a whole section behind your member name where you can personalize ****. Lt is going to create a hall of Nooners for everyone's viewing pleasure before I get banned.[/quote]</P>

hahahaha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]After the season? I believe it when I see it. The new forums are going to be way cool.......if the other mods don't enforce all their petty stupid bs. Which I'm sure they will. There is a whole section behind your member name where you can personalize ****. Lt is going to create a hall of Nooners for everyone's viewing pleasure before I get banned.[/quote]

Boards are going to suck for the first year. Every ******* that ever got a lifetime ban will be able to come back.

aj burnett can be had for a prospect and the yanks WILL PICK UP the 8 mill left on his contract.

told you the yanks would rather eat it

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

Do we have a link that shows the NFL admitting those mistakes? I can't find anything.</p>

[/quote]Ah, a Poe fan, ehh? One of my favorites: "A huge human foot d'or, in a field azure; the foot crushes a serpent rampant whose fangs are imbedded in the heel." "And the motto?" "Nemo me impune lacessit." "No one provokes me with impunity". This motto appears on the royal arms of Scotland.[/quote]</p>

He was dark.....like me.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I'm not the one riding the "Christian Ponder train".</p>

You were saying something about being insane?</p>[/quote]

all i need is 20 sir.. in a game where IF he hsa to throw alot it'll benefit vs a beat up defense on turf.

Ponder and Calvin - gotta love it that they are going to out score Stafford and your best WR.. BOOK IT

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

So.....how bout those new forums we are getting forced to use?</P>

oh thats right, that is apparently never happening.....lol</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]After the season? I believe it when I see it. The new forums are going to be way cool.......if the other mods don't enforce all their petty stupid bs. Which I'm sure they will. There is a whole section behind your member name where you can personalize ****. Lt is going to create a hall of Nooners for everyone's viewing pleasure before I get banned.[/quote]

Boards are going to suck for the first year. Every ******* that ever got a lifetime ban will be able to come back.
    [/quote]</P>

Good...I miss BB62</P>
    Get well soon 80.