Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    I'm honored you think I'll be in the finals. I guess it's your way of saying you are great Landon and you played a great year all by yourself. I never thought you would be able to do it but you proved me wrong and I'll never give you **** again about people drafting your team and helping you because obviously that didn't happen without saying it. Right? lol

[/quote]

TRUTH TIME:

I KNOW that your first two draft me and your philly friend helped u tons. Not opinion, but factual

And the reality of it is that ur team would NOT be good unless u were able to take Vick off of Sharick for peanuts. It lead to every other trade u were able to get off. Only thing thats proven is that your for the rule when it benefits you and against it when you THINK it isn't. BTW, i think u owe blondie an apology and a thank you
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]huh?[/quote]</p>

this morning's NY POST</p>

http://ladylovespinstripes.com/wp-co...ost-ROBBED.jpg</p>

NFL admitted the wrong calls.....lotta good that does us now =\</p>

[/quote]</p>

Do we have a link that shows the NFL admitting those mistakes? I can't find anything.</p>

[/quote]Ah, a Poe fan, ehh? One of my favorites: "A huge human foot d'or, in a field azure; the foot crushes a serpent rampant whose fangs are imbedded in the heel." "And the motto?" "Nemo me impune lacessit." "No one provokes me with impunity". This motto appears on the royal arms of Scotland.[/quote]</p>

He was dark.....like me.</p>

[/quote]

he was insane... like you
    [/quote]</p>

I'm not the one riding the "Christian Ponder train".</p>

You were saying something about being insane?</p>

[/quote]

all i need is 20 sir.. in a game where IF he hsa to throw alot it'll benefit vs a beat up defense on turf.

Ponder and Calvin - gotta love it that they are going to out score Stafford and your best WR.. BOOK IT
    [/quote]</p>

Rice and MJD: 50 points</p>

Stafford:30 points</p>

Den. defense: 18 points</p>

You will be beaten by these 4 players alone.</p>[/quote]

I got your yearly earnings that Denver doesn't score 18 points. Wishful thinking

Mccoy &amp; Helu - 45 points

Calvin - 25 points

bye bye advantage...

[/quote]
    I love this back and forth between you to. I am happy that it gets to go on for a couple more days.

Not only that but whoever loses will never hear the end of it. lol
    [/quote]

i love how he just pretends that if Stafford goes off that Calvin won't too

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Andre Johnson (hamstring) will not practice on Wednesday.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Coach Gary Kubiak said that Johnson will be a
    game-time decision for Sunday's game against the Bengals after an MRI
    revealed a "mild" strain. We'd still be surprised if he played. The
    Texans are 9-3 and Johnson has now damaged both his hamstrings this
    season. They'd be foolish to risk an aggravation.
    </div><div class="report">

</p>

</p>

</p>

The Colts owe Peyton Manning a $28 million bonus before the start of the 2012 league year.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    This is significant because it means the Colts
    can't trade Manning before forking over this huge sum. If they pay him
    and then trade him, the cap charge against the Colts will be $38.8
    million. And if they trade him after the 2012 season, the 2013 cap
    charge would still be $28.8 million. If Manning won't adjust his
    contract parameters, the Colts will either have to cut him or keep him
    for two more seasons.
    </div>[/quote]

good thing i got plax

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

So.....how bout those new forums we are getting forced to use?</P>

oh thats right, that is apparently never happening.....lol</P>

[/quote]

the story I got was that they got held up and then once the seaosn started they didn't want to switch in the middle of the season. After the season we are getting them

[/quote]After the season? I believe it when I see it. The new forums are going to be way cool.......if the other mods don't enforce all their petty stupid bs. Which I'm sure they will. There is a whole section behind your member name where you can personalize ****. Lt is going to create a hall of Nooners for everyone's viewing pleasure before I get banned.[/quote]</P>

hahahaha</P>[/quote]JP-I'm too lazy to look back in the thread. Does Google chrome have compatability view in it?

Our IT dept. and people from the phone system we use, came in to install the new phones and new system....
    It's pretty cool, cuz now every office will have it's own company extension, so now my *****es can dial me direct =P lol
    Anyway....they came in, hooked all the **** up, and then left without telling us any of our extensions, or how to even use the phones.
    wtf</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...dential_ballot[/quote]Very good to read. I can't wait until the idiot leaves office.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

Andre Johnson (hamstring) will not practice on Wednesday.</P></DIV>
    <DIV class=impact>Coach Gary Kubiak said that Johnson will be a game-time decision for Sunday's game against the Bengals after an MRI revealed a "mild" strain. We'd still be surprised if he played. The Texans are 9-3 and Johnson has now damaged both his hamstrings this season. They'd be foolish to risk an aggravation. </DIV>
    <DIV class=report>

</P>

</P>

</P>

The Colts owe Peyton Manning a $28 million bonus before the start of the 2012 league year.</P></DIV>
    <DIV class=impact>This is significant because it means the Colts can't trade Manning before forking over this huge sum. If they pay him and then trade him, the cap charge against the Colts will be $38.8 million. And if they trade him after the 2012 season, the 2013 cap charge would still be $28.8 million. If Manning won't adjust his contract parameters, the Colts will either have to cut him or keep him for two more seasons. </DIV>

[/quote]

good thing i got plax
    [/quote]</P>

Morehead vs. Pats in the finals..........You heard it here first.</P>

Morehead has spoken!</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Yesterday, Giants cut Selvish Capers, signed Ryan Perrilloux (for 7th time). Today, the Giants cut Perrilloux and signed Capers.</span></h6>

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Yesterday, Giants cut Selvish Capers, signed Ryan Perrilloux (for 7th time). Today, the Giants cut Perrilloux and signed Capers.</span></h6>

[quote user="lttaylor56"]JP-I'm too lazy to look back in the thread. Does Google chrome have compatability view in it?[/quote]</P>

think you asked yesterday.</P>

not sure man....it's funny you asked though, because when I'm at home, I'm always wondering why i dont have all the same toolbars on the forums. lol im like wtf?! how do i make a link?!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant