Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="JPizzack"]

Our IT dept. and people from the phone system we use, came in to install the new phones and new system....
    It's pretty cool, cuz now every office will have it's own company extension, so now my *****es can dial me direct =P* lol
    Anyway....they came in, hooked all the **** up, and then left without telling us any of our extensions, or how to even use the phones.
    wtf</P>[/quote]Sounds completely typical---that's how **** runs in today's business world. I would not be surprised if maybe they told upper management when they will return and mgmnt failed to inform the troops of this little detail.

[quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>Yesterday, Giants cut Selvish Capers, signed Ryan Perrilloux (for 7th time). Today, the Giants cut Perrilloux and signed Capers.</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

well, i dont know either of these ppl, so.....this isn't news to me...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    I'm honored you think I'll be in the finals. I guess it's your way of saying you are great Landon and you played a great year all by yourself. I never thought you would be able to do it but you proved me wrong and I'll never give you **** again about people drafting your team and helping you because obviously that didn't happen without saying it. Right? lol

[/quote]

TRUTH TIME:

I KNOW that your first two draft me and your philly friend helped u tons. Not opinion, but factual

And the reality of it is that ur team would NOT be good unless u were able to take Vick off of Sharick for peanuts. It lead to every other trade u were able to get off. Only thing thats proven is that your for the rule when it benefits you and against it when you THINK it isn't. BTW, i think u owe blondie an apology and a thank you
    [/quote]
    Well so much for that...lol

Yeah, if I kept Matt Ryan and Stafford I would have been ****ed. It's fine, you don't have to give me any credit. I told you before this all started that I would finish above you and once again for the 3rd year in a row I will. Had Blondie not pulled that trade she still would have beat MH so it doesn't matter. That trade will end up hurting you in the long run after MH beats you by 30 or 40. You are so stubborn. He helped me with 2 picks but according to you he drafted my whole team and made all my trades for me.

I am not against the rule at all. I backed up the rule countless times. I just thought it was ****ed up that the last place team traded with the 3rd place team. I started the whole thing wrong. It was not the players that were traded, it was the situation. I thought we said that if last place teams traded with 1st place teams it could be vetoed. Blondie had nothing to play for and made MH's team considerably better. It's 6s at this point so whatever. I would not have even said anything but it upset me that everyone just **** on B.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]JP-I'm too lazy to look back in the thread. Does Google chrome have compatability view in it?[/quote]</P>

think you asked yesterday.</P>

not sure man....it's funny you asked though, because when I'm at home, I'm always wondering why i dont have all the same toolbars on the forums. lol im like wtf?! how do i make a link?!</P>[/quote]awe shucks!

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6>
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Yesterday, Giants cut Selvish Capers, signed Ryan Perrilloux (for 7th time). Today, the Giants cut Perrilloux and signed Capers.</span></h6>

[/quote]</p>

well, i dont know either of these ppl, so.....this isn't news to me...</p>[/quote]no i just think its funny they keep cutting and signing the same guys

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...dential_ballot[/quote]Very good to read. I can't wait until the idiot leaves office.[/quote]newts beating obama 45%-43%.

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Giants WR Victor Cruz is on pace to shatter Amani Toomer’s Giants single-season record of 1,343 yards, set in 2002. </span></h6>

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Our IT dept. and people from the phone system we use, came in to install the new phones and new system....
    It's pretty cool, cuz now every office will have it's own company extension, so now my *****es can dial me direct =P lol
    Anyway....they came in, hooked all the **** up, and then left without telling us any of our extensions, or how to even use the phones.
    wtf</P>

[/quote]Sounds completely typical---that's how **** runs in today's business world. I would not be surprised if maybe they told upper management when they will return and mgmnt failed to inform the troops of this little detail.[/quote]</P>

haha, my poor manager is in the dark too....
    and the good thing is that that our IT dept is held to the highest standard so they cant get away with stuff like that. My roommate works for them lol. They catch alot of flack for small things.

Same thing happened with our coin machine. my specific position, i get auto-generated emails from our help desk dept when someone files a service request....
    some IT guy came in to fix a problem with it one day....the next day i see his service request, basically calling my branch incompetent for not knowing certain things about the machine. I asked around, nobody knew about the things he was talking about. Myself included. I then though 'hey, i was never actually trained by IT on this...I'm self taught"
    I respond to email "Bob, i know youre socially awkward and find it difficult to carry conversation or use full sentences, but none of us at the branch have had any type of formal training for this machine. If you feel leaving the operation manual is sufficient, that's fine, but don't expect us to be pros at everything."

Guess who comes in to service the coin machine every time now? lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

<div class="magnifying_glass"></div>

Michael Selleneit, 53 is charged with attempted
    murder in the shooting of his neighbor.
    Prosecutors say he believed the neighbor was
    "telepathically raping" his wife. Meloney
    Selleneit, his wife, was charged Tuesday with
    encouraging her husband to shoot the man.

[quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{"type":2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">Giants WR Victor Cruz is on pace to shatter Amani Toomer’s Giants single-season record of 1,343 yards, set in 2002. </span></h6>[/quote]I don't know why that surprises me , but it does, wow-I guess I did not realize how good C R U Z Z is.