Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

<div class="magnifying_glass"></div>

Michael Selleneit, 53 is charged with attempted
    murder in the shooting of his neighbor.
    Prosecutors say he believed the neighbor was
    "telepathically raping" his wife. Meloney
    Selleneit, his wife, was charged Tuesday with
    encouraging her husband to shoot the man.[/quote]LOL

"HES MIND****IING MEEEE, MAKE IT STOP!!!!!"

[quote user="dezzzR"]newts beating obama 45%-43%.
    [/quote]</P>

lol this is why I dont vote.....i'm just gonna vote for myself as a write-in...
    I recommend you do the same.(for me of course)</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Our IT dept. and people from the phone system we use, came in to install the new phones and new system....
    It's pretty cool, cuz now every office will have it's own company extension, so now my *****es can dial me direct =P* lol
    Anyway....they came in, hooked all the **** up, and then left without telling us any of our extensions, or how to even use the phones.
    wtf</P>

[/quote]Sounds completely typical---that's how **** runs in today's business world. I would not be surprised if maybe they told upper management when they will return and mgmnt failed to inform the troops of this little detail.[/quote]</P>

haha, my poor manager is in the dark too....
    and the good thing is that that our IT dept is held to the highest standard so they cant get away with stuff like that. My roommate works for them lol. They catch alot of flack for small things.

Same thing happened with our coin machine. my specific position, i get auto-generated emails from our help desk dept when someone files a service request....
    some IT guy came in to fix a problem with it one day....the next day i see his service request, basically calling my branch incompetent for not knowing certain things about the machine. I asked around, nobody knew about the things he was talking about. Myself included. I then though 'hey, i was never actually trained by IT on this...I'm self taught"
    I respond to email "Bob, i know youre socially awkward and find it difficult to carry conversation or use full sentences, but none of us at the branch have had any type of formal training for this machine. If you feel leaving the operation manual is sufficient, that's fine, but don't expect us to be pros at everything."

Guess who comes in to service the coin machine every time now? lol</P>[/quote]lol, socially awkward.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

I recommend you do the same.(for me of course)</p>[/quote]what do you mean this is why you dont vote? i just put their numbers up. lol

[quote user="lttaylor56"]lol, socially awkward.[/quote]</P>

lol he is!!!
    he's like this 50 year old guy...and he CAN'T form sentences!! like, he's SO awkward that it makes ME feel awkward!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

<div class="magnifying_glass"></div>

Michael Selleneit, 53 is charged with attempted
    murder in the shooting of his neighbor.
    Prosecutors say he believed the neighbor was
    "telepathically raping" his wife. Meloney
    Selleneit, his wife, was charged Tuesday with
    encouraging her husband to shoot the man.[/quote]LOL

"HES MIND****IING MEEEE, MAKE IT STOP!!!!!"
    [/quote]Everyone knows that Mind Control is nonsense, Brain Control is true power> Dinner for schmucks.

That guy looks like a real loon.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

I recommend you do the same.(for me of course)</P>

[/quote]what do you mean this is why you dont vote? i just put their numbers up. lol
    [/quote]</P>

all politicians are awful. I would never vote for any of the ******s this country has tried to send up the ranks the past 15 years.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    I'm honored you think I'll be in the finals. I guess it's your way of saying you are great Landon and you played a great year all by yourself. I never thought you would be able to do it but you proved me wrong and I'll never give you **** again about people drafting your team and helping you because obviously that didn't happen without saying it. Right? lol

[/quote]

TRUTH TIME:

I KNOW that your first two draft me and your philly friend helped u tons. Not opinion, but factual

And the reality of it is that ur team would NOT be good unless u were able to take Vick off of Sharick for peanuts. It lead to every other trade u were able to get off. Only thing thats proven is that your for the rule when it benefits you and against it when you THINK it isn't. BTW, i think u owe blondie an apology and a thank you
    [/quote]
    Well so much for that...lol

Yeah, if I kept Matt Ryan and Stafford I would have been ****ed. It's fine, you don't have to give me any credit. I told you before this all started that I would finish above you and once again for the 3rd year in a row I will. Had Blondie not pulled that trade she still would have beat MH so it doesn't matter. That trade will end up hurting you in the long run after MH beats you by 30 or 40. You are so stubborn. He helped me with 2 picks but according to you he drafted my whole team and made all my trades for me.

I am not against the rule at all. I backed up the rule countless times. I just thought it was ****ed up that the last place team traded with the 3rd place team. I started the whole thing wrong. It was not the players that were traded, it was the situation. I thought we said that if last place teams traded with 1st place teams it could be vetoed. Blondie had nothing to play for and made MH's team considerably better. It's 6s at this point so whatever. I would not have even said anything but it upset me that everyone just **** on B.

[/quote]

by what logic would u of been ****ed if u kept Stafford and Ryan.

We'll see this week about Stafford now won't we. Hows Rivers doing?

Benson had an awful weak and tMJD blew up and still was only a 10 point difference. First time its worked in Mooreheads favor

I love the fact that Moorheead is so high this week - Stafford would be a decent play this week if i didn't have Calvin and if Nate was reliable. Rice is the only thing hes got going for him
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]lol, socially awkward.[/quote]</P>

lol he is!!!
    he's like this 50 year old guy...and he CAN'T form sentences!! like, he's SO awkward that it makes ME feel awkward!!</P>[/quote]Thats the true def of awkward, when other peoples awkwardness makes you uncomfortable

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...dential_ballot[/quote]Very good to read. I can't wait until the idiot leaves office.[/quote]newts beating obama 45%-43%.
    [/quote]

u a betting man?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game