Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    I'm honored you think I'll be in the finals. I guess it's your way of saying you are great Landon and you played a great year all by yourself. I never thought you would be able to do it but you proved me wrong and I'll never give you **** again about people drafting your team and helping you because obviously that didn't happen without saying it. Right? lol

[/quote]

TRUTH TIME:

I KNOW that your first two draft me and your philly friend helped u tons. Not opinion, but factual

And the reality of it is that ur team would NOT be good unless u were able to take Vick off of Sharick for peanuts. It lead to every other trade u were able to get off. Only thing thats proven is that your for the rule when it benefits you and against it when you THINK it isn't. BTW, i think u owe blondie an apology and a thank you
    [/quote]
    Well so much for that...lol

Yeah, if I kept Matt Ryan and Stafford I would have been ****ed. It's fine, you don't have to give me any credit. I told you before this all started that I would finish above you and once again for the 3rd year in a row I will. Had Blondie not pulled that trade she still would have beat MH so it doesn't matter. That trade will end up hurting you in the long run after MH beats you by 30 or 40. You are so stubborn. He helped me with 2 picks but according to you he drafted my whole team and made all my trades for me.

I am not against the rule at all. I backed up the rule countless times. I just thought it was ****ed up that the last place team traded with the 3rd place team. I started the whole thing wrong. It was not the players that were traded, it was the situation. I thought we said that if last place teams traded with 1st place teams it could be vetoed. Blondie had nothing to play for and made MH's team considerably better. It's 6s at this point so whatever. I would not have even said anything but it upset me that everyone just **** on B.

[/quote]

even still about the "Situation", she attempted to make her team better and played 2 bubble playoff teams and 1 playoff bye bubble team

play til the whistle rule.

Pappy really didn't upgrade as much as your making it seem. I'd infact say that it seems stafford is pretty healthy, but at that time he had a broken bone in his hand and was coming off 2 weeks of 7 picks. Rivers is going to tear it up. Its going to be a loss for Pappy
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    I'm honored you think I'll be in the finals. I guess it's your way of saying you are great Landon and you played a great year all by yourself. I never thought you would be able to do it but you proved me wrong and I'll never give you **** again about people drafting your team and helping you because obviously that didn't happen without saying it. Right? lol

[/quote]

TRUTH TIME:

I KNOW that your first two draft me and your philly friend helped u tons. Not opinion, but factual

<font color="#0000FF">And the reality of it is that ur team would NOT be good unless u were able to take Vick off of Sharick for peanuts.</font> It lead to every other trade u were able to get off. Only thing thats proven is that your for the rule when it benefits you and against it when you THINK it isn't. BTW, i think u owe blondie an apology and a thank you
    [/quote]

Yeah, if I kept Matt Ryan and Stafford I would have been ****ed. It's fine, you don't have to give me any credit. I told you before this all started that I would finish above you and once again for the 3rd year in a row I will. Had Blondie not pulled that trade she still would have beat MH so it doesn't matter. That trade will end up hurting you in the long run after MH beats you by 30 or 40. You are so stubborn. He helped me with 2 picks but according to you he drafted my whole team and made all my trades for me.

I am not against the rule at all. I backed up the rule countless times. I just thought it was ****ed up that the last place team traded with the 3rd place team. I started the whole thing wrong. It was not the players that were traded, it was the situation. I thought we said that if last place teams traded with 1st place teams it could be vetoed. Blondie had nothing to play for and made MH's team considerably better. It's 6s at this point so whatever. I would not have even said anything but it upset me that everyone just **** on B.

[/quote]

by what logic would u of been ****ed if u kept Stafford and Ryan.

[/quote]
    Apparently it's yours. I was being sarcastic. You said it's the only reason I was able to make any of my other trades which could not be farther from the truth. I moved Jordy for Best and Best for Maclin. I moved Stafford for Graham essentially ( which was probably a bad trade for me ) and still would have had Ryan. The fact I got Vick did nothing for my trade prospects. Then I moved Jennings and Beanie for AP ( which was also a bad trade for me ). Vick has been hurt the whole damn time anyway. If I don't win this year I have no one but myself to blame. Maybe I made too many moves....

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]

[/quote]

TRUTH TIME:

<font color="#0000FF">And the reality of it is that ur team would NOT be good unless u were able to take Vick off of Sharick for peanuts.</font> It lead to every other trade u were able to get off. Only thing thats proven is that your for the rule when it benefits you and against it when you THINK it isn't. BTW, i think u owe blondie an apology and a thank you
    [/quote]

[/quote]

by what logic would u of been ****ed if u kept Stafford and Ryan.

[/quote]
    Apparently it's yours. I was being sarcastic. You said it's the only reason I was able to make any of my other trades which could not be farther from the truth. I moved Jordy for Best and Best for Maclin. I moved Stafford for Graham essentially ( which was probably a bad trade for me ) and still would have had Ryan. The fact I got Vick did nothing for my trade prospects. Then I moved Jennings and Beanie for AP ( which was also a bad trade for me ). Vick has been hurt the whole damn time anyway. If I don't win this year I have no one but myself to blame. Maybe I made too many moves....
    [/quote]

truth time again:

Lando trades a backup QB and FA back up WR for MIKE VICK. Possibly the most dynamic fantasy player in the game who WILL be healthy for fantasy playoffs. Not to mention that he also single handedly outscored Ryan and Washington single handedly for the first 5 weeks of the trade which put u over the top.

the fact you were able to get so much value for nothing AND STILL have a legit QB on your team is what opened your whole season up.

You were then were able to trade Greg Jennings &amp; Beanie Wells 4 Adrian Peterson. I think we could all agree that he'll probably be the #1 pick again next year as hes been for the past 3-4 years.

Fair enough trade right? Not really

Because u were then able to move stafford 4 Jimmy Graham.

So really you were able to upgrade Beanie to Peterson and Vick for Matt Ryan/Stafford in exchanging Jimmy Graham for Jennings which is a push....

I respect the moves cuz u pulled em off, can't respect you because your not man enough to admit the truth of the story (Fantasy wise).

When I traded with Daven I admitted I got the better end of the deal, just no where near where u guys are suggesting and it ended up hurting my team anyway. Be honest

Your team was completely upgraded and did enough damage before AP and Vick got hurt to get u a bye and have them healthy for playoffs. Your soooo full of ****

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...dential_ballot[/quote]Very good to read. I can't wait until the idiot leaves office.[/quote]newts beating obama 45%-43%.
    [/quote]

u a betting man?
    [/quote]you know it. newt will go up one side of bam and down the other in a debate.
    if newt wins the primary he said he would challenge obama to 7, 3 hour long debates, obama will refuse because he knows hell get owned. newt will then follow obama everywhere he goes by 4 hours to debunk his talking points until he accepts.

this is the same strategy abe lincoln used when he was trailing james buchanan. abe challenged him to debate for 100 days until election day. james thought he was crazy and refused, abe followed him where ever he went and buhcanans numbers started dropping until he accepted and abe owned him in the debates.

its going to be much closer than everyone thinks if newt can keep his foot out of his mouth.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...dential_ballot[/quote]Very good to read. I can't wait until the idiot leaves office.[/quote]newts beating obama 45%-43%.
    [/quote]

u a betting man?
    [/quote]you know it. newt will go up one side of bam and down the other in a debate.
    if newt wins the primary he said he would challenge obama to 7, 3 hour long debates, obama will refuse because he knows hell get owned. newt will then follow obama everywhere he goes by 4 hours to debunk his talking points until he accepts.

this is the same strategy abe lincoln used when he was trailing james buchanan. abe challenged him to debate for 100 days until election day. james thought he was crazy and refused, abe followed him where ever he went and buhcanans numbers started dropping until he accepted and abe owned him in the debates.

its going to be much closer than everyone thinks if newt can keep his foot out of his mouth.

[/quote]

Newt has ZERO chance at beating Obama

Republican party is killing it self, this next debate hosted by THE DONALD will gift wrap it for Obama

sorry it was not buchanan, it was dougles. jesus im horrible with names.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...dential_ballot[/quote]Very good to read. I can't wait until the idiot leaves office.[/quote]newts beating obama 45%-43%.
    [/quote]

u a betting man?

[/quote]

[/quote]lol i just posted a poll that shows hes 2 points ahead of obama. obama cant run on hope and change this time and he has very little to show for the 5 trillion hes spent.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...dential_ballot[/quote]Very good to read. I can't wait until the idiot leaves office.[/quote]newts beating obama 45%-43%.
    [/quote]

u a betting man?

[/quote]

[/quote]lol i just posted a poll that shows hes 2 points ahead of obama. obama cant run on hope and change this time and he has very little to show for the 5 trillion hes spent.
    [/quote]

lol polls. Zero shot i'll put anything u want on it

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Republican party is killing it self, this next debate hosted by THE DONALD will gift wrap it for Obama
    [/quote]</P>

Stephen Colbert is hosting a Republican debate.
    now THAT should epic. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant