Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]same way bush got by on the second term: no decent candidates to oppose[/quote]

Bush got re-elected due to the War, the country wanted continuity, I know you were against the war Matt, but the majority of Americans democrats and republicans together where for it the same way you don't change head coaches in the middle of a season you don't change the commander and chief in the middle of a War.

The only thing Obama has presided over is record spending...almost all of which has to be considered wasteful at this point....that's not something the American people will want continuity on.
    [/quote]

lol i know daven.. it was the black man. He did this

4 more years to destroy this country more
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...dential_ballot[/quote]Very good to read. I can't wait until the idiot leaves office.[/quote]newts beating obama 45%-43%.
    [/quote]

u a betting man?
    [/quote]you know it. newt will go up one side of bam and down the other in a debate.
    if newt wins the primary he said he would challenge obama to 7, 3 hour long debates, obama will refuse because he knows hell get owned. newt will then follow obama everywhere he goes by 4 hours to debunk his talking points until he accepts.

this is the same strategy abe lincoln used when he was trailing james buchanan. abe challenged him to debate for 100 days until election day. james thought he was crazy and refused, abe followed him where ever he went and buhcanans numbers started dropping until he accepted and abe owned him in the debates.

its going to be much closer than everyone thinks if newt can keep his foot out of his mouth.

[/quote]

Newt has ZERO chance at beating Obama
    [/quote]lol i just posted a poll that shows hes 2 points ahead of obama. obama cant run on hope and change this time and he has very little to show for the 5 trillion hes spent.
    [/quote]

lol polls. Zero shot i'll put anything u want on it
    [/quote]whats zero shot? hell get blown out? please tell me how obama can blow anybody out with fast and furious scandal, solyndra scandal, his disastrous and highly expensive healthcare bill, all his vacation time, failed stimulus, all of the campaign promises he broke from the first run, and his inability to get anything done? but most importantly, wheres the jobs?? and thats what americans will be asking.
    [/quote]

same way bush got by on the second term: no decent candidates to oppose. Americans voting history speaks for itself - only 5 presidents have not been elected after 1 term. Couple that with the mockery that the Republicans are doing with this group. Zero shot...

right now OBama is back in office, your crazy if u think Newt would get voted in over him
    [/quote]like i said i think it will be close. newt WILL win the debates, and bam still has the left wing media and a billion bucks, BUT<u> people are fed up</u>. nothings gotten better under bam. food, gas prices, every things going up in price and unemployments STILL over 10, i dont care what the media says.
    [/quote]

lol

i'll give u odds that Obama is back 2-1 whatever you want to throw on it
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]its funny that u suggest everyone. You have a shut in opinion of people who agree with your points and label that as everybody[/quote]

this is ironic because it's actually your problem.

The reason I'm saying everyone is because some of the staunches Obama supporters I know have over the last year been turning against him, people from work, people who HATED the information I spewed at them 3 years ago, people JUST LIKE YOU MATT....most of the people like you I know have changed their opinion many of them to the point were they've told me they are simply not going to vote because they don't want Obama or any of the republican candidates so they don't know what to do.

meanwhile you and your friends all follow along the same brainwashed routine, you all only superficially catch things on the news and take it a face value.....and there may just be enough of you uniformed individuals to put up a fight, but not enough to win, that is unless someone ultra conservative goes third party....then you will win because they will take all the conservative vote....which is probably equal to the uniformed (you) vote.

<div class="report">

Christian Ponder (hip pointer) will not practice Wednesday.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Ponder is tentatively expected to play through this
    injury, but he admitted he has a lot of swelling right now. Joe Webb is
    expected to take the majority of first-team reps, with Sage Rosenfels
    possibly mixing in. We'll know more on Ponder's status when coach Leslie
    Frazier addresses the media today.
    </div>
    <div class="info">

<div class="clearboth"> </div>
    <div class="source">
    </div></div>

<div class="pb">
    <div class="report">
    </div>Adrian Peterson (ankle) was not participating in Vikings practice Wednesday.
    <div class="impact">

Peterson admitted Tuesday that his ankle is only at
    70 percent. We're not expecting him to test it until Friday.
    </div>
    <div class="info">

<div class="pb"><div class="report">

Laurent Robinson (shoulder) isn't practicing Wednesday but said he expects to play against the Giants Sunday night.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Robinson played through a little AC joint injury
    last week, so today is likely just a day off. His real problem is Miles
    Austin's return from a hamstring pull. Robinson will be the No. 3
    receiver against the Giants and may be playing at slightly less than 100
    percent. He'll be a risky WR3.
    </div>
    <div class="info">

</div>

</div></div></div>

<div class="pb">

<div class="report">

Miles Austin (hamstring) returned to practice Wednesday, as expected.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Austin should be pretty close to 100 percent for
    Sunday night's showdown with the Giants. Meanwhile, Laurent Robinson
    (shoulder) was not practicing on Wednesday. While he expects to play
    Sunday, he certainly won't threaten Austin's snap count at less than 100
    percent. The raw talent difference between the two is vast. Consider
    Austin a solid WR2.
    </div>
    <div class="info">

</div>

</div>

<div class="report">

Mario Manningham (knee) was participating in individual drills Wednesday.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    This doesn't mean that Manningham will work out
    with the team, but it's a step in the right direction. It also confirms
    that he's not thinking about shutting it down for the year. We'll know
    more after Wednesday's practice.
    </div>

Daven, you suck!!!

MIA all the time, and only show up to argue about politics!

Scumbag Daven:
    Comes to talk football, only talks politics.</P>

lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol i know daven.. it was the black man. He did this[/quote]

I'm seeing a black girl (on occasion :P) and I would have voted for herman cain had he won the candidacy and you want to label me racist, do you see how silly your sides arguments are?

Plus they point that at republicans which I've explained to you I'm not anymore although you won't believe me lol.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]same way bush got by on the second term: no decent candidates to oppose[/quote]

Bush got re-elected due to the War, the country wanted continuity, I know you were against the war Matt, but the majority of Americans democrats and republicans together where for it the same way you don't change head coaches in the middle of a season you don't change the commander and chief in the middle of a War.

The only thing Obama has presided over is record spending...almost all of which has to be considered wasteful at this point....that's not something the American people will want continuity on.
    [/quote]

lol i know daven.. it was the black man. He did this

4 more years to destroy this country more
    [/quote]the race cards played out man. look at his record. are we better off than we were 4 years ago? the simple answer is no, and its not an opinion, its fact and "facts are stubborn things" food, gas is more expensive, stocks are still down, and unemployment is over 10%

matt, why will you vote for obama?

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

Daven, you suck!!!

Scumbag Daven:
    Comes to talk football, only talks politics.</p>

lol</p>[/quote]

I'm always here, no one says anything interesting about football, but politics is always interesting, if it's not controversial I'm not interested you know that.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Daven, you suck!!!

Scumbag Daven:
    Comes to talk football, only talks politics.</P>

lol</P>

[/quote]

I'm always here, no one says anything interesting about football, but politics is always interesting, if it's not controversial I'm not interested you know that.
    [/quote]</P>

you still suck.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Daven, you suck!!!

Scumbag Daven:
    Comes to talk football, only talks politics.</p>

lol</p>[/quote]

[/quote]mets should trade david, get a good pitcher