Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<FONT size=6>WHO ****ING CARES!?!?</FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

<FONT size=6>+1</FONT></P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]The best candidate is John Huntsman. I still think with a good NH showing he has a chance. The second best is Romney. If either is nominated, Obama will be a one term President. If any of the other current candidates are nominated, he will have a second term.

Hunstman may have hurt himself by running a passive campaign, but he is a true conservative. Maybe the only one in the bunch. My GOP friends need to take another look at him.[/quote]</P>

</P>

I haven't looked into Huntsman in depth, if he's truly a conservative (at least fiscally) maybe I'll feel good about him...I absolutely hate Romney though, I hate everything about him, I'll vote for him if he wins the candidacy only because nothing could be worse for this country and the economy then 4 more years of this insanity Obama is running...but Romney...he almost reminds me of Obama.
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

Romney was my governor and did a good job. Plus he had seasons tickets for the Sox and went to at least 60 games/year when he was governor.</P>

The whole "Romnicare" thing is way overblown. he didn't touch 95% of the people. (including us)It only offered very cheap HC to people who couldn't afford it. It didn't try to overhaul the healthcare sysytem like our wonderful President.</P>

The country would be in good hands with Romney.</P>

And to my friend Lando.......You have a couple Utahans (is that the word?) running for Prez. I figured you'd be in your glory.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Dezz, they are closing in on you. Evidence was found at the beach with all the remains that link to the young prostitute that you offed.[/quote]lol thank god theres not a detective or police officer on this site. or a responsible one anyway, im lucky i havnt been brought in for questioning with you fools. lol
    [/quote]No worries if that happens tell them LT sent you. LT had voices in his head of past prostitutes that he did not have sex with. He finished by himself in a condom. True Story.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Its worse than you think. the Dems actually have a stake in keeping African Americans down. As they move up economically, <FONT color=#0000ff>they tend to vote more republican.</FONT> The Dem's sell the "you can't make it without us white liberals" and they continue to buy it.</P>

[/quote]

I would imagine that's because of the work those families had to put in to get out of the dumps, they learned the value of hard word and saving...being fiscally conservative, also many of them are highly religious it only makes sense they would vote more republican they share more of the same values.
    [/quote]</P>

Has nothing to do with religion. I hate when religion is brought up by politicians. It has to do with the fact that people who get to a certain point in their lives would like to have as much control of their lives as possible, instead of surrendering some of that control to the federal government.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Dezz, they are closing in on you. Evidence was found at the beach with all the remains that link to the young prostitute that you offed.[/quote]lol thank god theres not a detective or police officer on this site. or a responsible one anyway, im lucky i havnt been brought in for questioning with you fools. lol
    [/quote]No worries if that happens tell them LT sent you. LT had voices in his head of past prostitutes that he did not have sex with. He finished by himself in a condom. True Story.[/quote]</P>

All they found at the crime scene was a pile of unused Giants tickets and an unopened map to the Meadowlands.</P>

Better turn yourself in Dez.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Romney was my governor and did a good job. Plus he had seasons tickets for the Sox and went to at least 60 games/year when he was governor.</p>

The whole "Romnicare" thing is way overblown. he didn't touch 95% of the people. (including us)It only offered very cheap HC to people who couldn't afford it. It didn't try to overhaul the healthcare sysytem like our wonderful President.</p>

The country would be in good hands with Romney.</p>

And to my friend Lando.......You have a couple Utahans (is that the word?) running for Prez. I figured you'd be in your glory.</p>[/quote]

It's not just the HC, it's his demeanor, I don't trust him, he has already been caught flip-flopping on issues....his whole campaign so far has seemed to be stand back and let these other candidates hurt each other, which while SMART...doesn't let me know what he is and isn't standing up for.

I'd rather a passionate fool then a passionless<span class="equals"> genius, at least I know the passionate fool will stick to his guns, the passionless genius will likely play whatever side of the coin he needs to to further his agenda...and considering I don't really know what Romney's agenda IS he seems dangerous...because I think he has the ability to get it through without anyone really knowing what it is (kinda like Obama...but Romney seems better at it)
    </span>

take it for what is worth but i read an article the other day(ill try and find it) that said theres a rumor going around, that when the cia told obama bin ladin was in pakistan, he didnt want to do anything about it and the cia threatened to go to the media if he wouldnt take action. true or false it gets you thinking.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Its worse than you think. the Dems actually have a stake in keeping African Americans down. As they move up economically, <font color="#0000ff">they tend to vote more republican.</font> The Dem's sell the "you can't make it without us white liberals" and they continue to buy it.</p>

[/quote]

I would imagine that's because of the work those families had to put in to get out of the dumps, they learned the value of hard word and saving...being fiscally conservative, also many of them are highly religious it only makes sense they would vote more republican they share more of the same values.
    [/quote]</p>

Has nothing to do with religion. I hate when religion is brought up by politicians. It has to do with the fact that people who get to a certain point in their lives would like to have as much control of their lives as possible, instead of surrendering some of that control to the federal government.</p>[/quote]

Oh Religion has a heck of a lot to do with politics Morehead and you know it, they don't call it the bible belt for nothing...I'm not saying that's right or a good thing, but it IS the case.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Romney was my governor and did a good job. Plus he had seasons tickets for the Sox and went to at least 60 games/year when he was governor.</P>

The whole "Romnicare" thing is way overblown. he didn't touch 95% of the people. (including us)It only offered very cheap HC to people who couldn't afford it. It didn't try to overhaul the healthcare sysytem like our wonderful President.</P>

The country would be in good hands with Romney.</P>

And to my friend Lando.......You have a couple Utahans (is that the word?) running for Prez. I figured you'd be in your glory.</P>

[/quote]

It's not just the HC, it's his demeanor, I don't trust him, he has already been caught flip-flopping on issues....his whole campaign so far has seemed to be stand back and let these other candidates hurt each other, which while SMART...doesn't let me know what he is and isn't standing up for.

I'd rather a passionate fool then a passionless<SPAN class=equals> genius, at least I know the passionate fool will stick to his guns, the passionless genius will likely play whatever side of the coin he needs to to further his agenda...and considering I don't really know what Romney's agenda IS he seems dangerous...because I think he has the ability to get it through without anyone really knowing what it is (kinda like Obama...but Romney seems better at it)
    </SPAN>[/quote]</P>

Who gives a ****. You guys and your romantic notions of what a President should be. Dems are always looking for the next Jack Kennedy and Repubs are always looking for the next Reagan.</P>

All I care about is the country, and what a potential President's effect on the country would be.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...dential_ballot[/quote]Very good to read. I can't wait until the idiot leaves office.[/quote]newts beating obama 45%-43%.
    [/quote]

u a betting man?
    [/quote]you know it. newt will go up one side of bam and down the other in a debate.
    if newt wins the primary he said he would challenge obama to 7, 3 hour long debates, obama will refuse because he knows hell get owned. newt will then follow obama everywhere he goes by 4 hours to debunk his talking points until he accepts.

this is the same strategy abe lincoln used when he was trailing james buchanan. abe challenged him to debate for 100 days until election day. james thought he was crazy and refused, abe followed him where ever he went and buhcanans numbers started dropping until he accepted and abe owned him in the debates.

its going to be much closer than everyone thinks if newt can keep his foot out of his mouth.

[/quote]</p>

1. Newt has NO chance to be nominated.</p>

2. Newt is the biggest jaggoff in recent political history.</p>

<u>3. If Newt is nominated it will guarantee an Obama 2nd term and set the GOP back 30 years.</u></p>[/quote]nonsense. if he wins the primary will you vote for him?

edit: anthony wienner isnt the biggest jagoff in recent political history???