Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Who gives a ****. You guys and your romantic notions of what a President should be. Dems are always looking for the next Jack Kennedy and Repubs are always looking for the next Reagan.</p>

All I care about is the country, and what a potential President's effect on the country would be.</p>

[/quote]

Calm yourself big guy, regardless of who the candidate is I'm voting republican this election just because the alternative is disastrous, but I can still voice my concern with the individual candidates during the primaries can't I?
    [/quote]</p>

Newt would be just as disasterous. But we won't find out because he will not be nominated.</p>

If he is, I will write in someone else's name. He would lose probably 40 states.</p>[/quote]i think youre sadly mistaken, hes already beating obama by 2 points in some polls and has a double digit lead over mitt

Sir Thomas Richard Coughlin The Great

"The NY never comes off"

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Dezz, they are closing in on you. Evidence was found at the beach with all the remains that link to the young prostitute that you offed.[/quote]

DUN DUN DUN!!!!

send me more of your tickets before they cast you off to jail

[]
    <u>
    im sure the homies in dblock are going to love to hear ur obama stories </u>lol
    [/quote]lmao "come on guys, were all unregistered voters now. " then i get rapped.

"The NY never comes off"

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Who gives a ****. You guys and your romantic notions of what a President should be. Dems are always looking for the next Jack Kennedy and Repubs are always looking for the next Reagan.</P>

All I care about is the country, and what a potential President's effect on the country would be.</P>

[/quote]

Calm yourself big guy, regardless of who the candidate is I'm voting republican this election just because the alternative is disastrous, but I can still voice my concern with the individual candidates during the primaries can't I?
    [/quote]</P>

Newt would be just as disasterous. But we won't find out because he will not be nominated.</P>

If he is, I will write in someone else's name. He would lose probably 40 states.</P>

[/quote]i think youre sadly mistaken, hes already beating obama by 2 points in some polls and has a double digit lead over mitt
    [/quote]</P>

OMG Dez. Answering a telepnone poll a year before an election and pulling a lever in a voting booth are two different things. Gingrich is a sleezy peice of ****. He talks out of both sides of his mouth. He changes positions depending on the audience sometimes in the same day.</P>

He is a money grubbing ***** who rails against Fanny and then took $1.4M from them to lobby for them.</P>

He is a hated politician and will be crushed in a national election.</P>
    Lifetime member of the "specific element" and proud of it.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Dezz, they are closing in on you. Evidence was found at the beach with all the remains that link to the young prostitute that you offed.[/quote]

DUN DUN DUN!!!!

[]

im sure the homies in dblock are going to love to hear ur obama stories lol
    [/quote]lmao. There are going to be prison uprising this election.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Dezz, they are closing in on you. Evidence was found at the beach with all the remains that link to the young prostitute that you offed.[/quote]

DUN DUN DUN!!!!

[]
    <u>
    im sure the homies in dblock are going to love to hear ur obama stories </u>lol
    [/quote]lmao "come on guys, were all unregistered voters now. " then i get rapped.
    [/quote]

lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Alec Baldwin is obsessed with WWF.</P>

I didn't even know he likes wrestling!</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Alec Baldwin is obsessed with WWF.</p>

I didn't even know he likes wrestling!</p>[/quote]

you might of just won the MOST RANDOM POST OF THE YEAR IN THEE THREAD award

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Alec Baldwin is obsessed with WWF.</P>

I didn't even know he likes wrestling!</P>

[/quote]

you might of just won the MOST RANDOM POST OF THE YEAR IN THEE THREAD award
    [/quote]</P>

I'd like to thank all the little people that made it possible.</P>

</P>

</P>

And do I need to explain the joke Matt? .......Really??</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Who gives a ****. You guys and your romantic notions of what a President should be. Dems are always looking for the next Jack Kennedy and Repubs are always looking for the next Reagan.</p>

All I care about is the country, and what a potential President's effect on the country would be.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Newt would be just as disasterous. But we won't find out because he will not be nominated.</p>

If he is, I will write in someone else's name. He would lose probably 40 states.</p>

[/quote]i think youre sadly mistaken, hes already beating obama by 2 points in some polls and has a double digit lead over mitt
    [/quote]</p>

OMG Dez. Answering a telepnone poll a year before an election and pulling a lever in a voting booth are two different things. Gingrich is a sleezy peice of ****. He talks out of both sides of his mouth. He changes positions depending on the audience sometimes in the same day.</p>

He is a money grubbing ***** who rails against Fanny and then took $1.4M from them to lobby for them.</p>

He is a hated politician and will be crushed in a national election.</p>[/quote]hes crushing every repub out there mh. are you really not going to vote if he wins the primary?

"The NY never comes off"