Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Alec Baldwin is obsessed with WWF.</p>

I didn't even know he likes wrestling!</p>

[/quote]

you might of just won the MOST RANDOM POST OF THE YEAR IN THEE THREAD award
    [/quote]</p>

I'd like to thank all the little people that made it possible.</p>

</p>

</p>

And do I need to explain the joke Matt? .......Really??</p>

[/quote]

I guess u do cuz I know nothing of Alec Baldwin
    [/quote]</p>

He got kicked off a plane yesterday because he refused to put away his IPad as he was playing Words with friends (otherwise known as WWF) with someone on line. </p>

[/quote]

sorry im not on top of pop culture unless lando posts it first

and for somebody that use to frequent WWF alot, I never referred to it as WWF.
    [/quote]</p>

Why not? Thats what it was called.</p>[/quote]

actually most just call it "WORDS"

gotta go to a saftey demosntration for an hour - so when i awake from my nap i'll be back
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Alec Baldwin is obsessed with WWF.</P>

I didn't even know he likes wrestling!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I'd like to thank all the little people that made it possible.</P>

</P>

</P>

And do I need to explain the joke Matt? .......Really??</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

He got kicked off a plane yesterday because he refused to put away his IPad as he was playing Words with friends (otherwise known as WWF) with someone on line. </P>

[/quote]

and for somebody that use to frequent WWF alot, I never referred to it as WWF.
    [/quote]</P>

Why not? Thats what it was called.</P>

[/quote]

gotta go to a saftey demosntration for an hour - so when i awake from my nap i'll be back
    [/quote]</P>

Oh...I thought you were talking about the World Wrestling Federation.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

Thats like saying your the best serial killer in Long Island

I mean yea you may be, but theres not much competition out there
    [/quote]

More serial killers in long island then fascist dictators...I'll take the best serial killer over the best fascist dictator :P

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Who gives a ****. You guys and your romantic notions of what a President should be. Dems are always looking for the next Jack Kennedy and Repubs are always looking for the next Reagan.</P>

All I care about is the country, and what a potential President's effect on the country would be.</P>

[/quote]

Calm yourself big guy, regardless of who the candidate is I'm voting republican this election just because the alternative is disastrous, but I can still voice my concern with the individual candidates during the primaries can't I?
    [/quote]</P>

Newt would be just as disasterous. But we won't find out because he will not be nominated.</P>

If he is, I will write in someone else's name. He would lose probably 40 states.</P>

[/quote]i think youre sadly mistaken, hes already beating obama by 2 points in some polls and has a double digit lead over mitt
    [/quote]</P>

OMG Dez. Answering a telepnone poll a year before an election and pulling a lever in a voting booth are two different things. Gingrich is a sleezy peice of ****. He talks out of both sides of his mouth. He changes positions depending on the audience sometimes in the same day.</P>

He is a money grubbing ***** who rails against Fanny and then took $1.4M from them to lobby for them.</P>

He is a hated politician and will be crushed in a national election.</P>

[/quote]hes crushing every repub out there mh. are you really not going to vote if he wins the primary?
    [/quote]

[/quote]When it's done right, actually a very competitive business. Cereal Killing that is.[/quote]</P>

I'd like to see all the Kashi products done away with.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Alec Baldwin is obsessed with WWF.</P>

I didn't even know he likes wrestling!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I'd like to thank all the little people that made it possible.</P>

*</P>

*</P>

And do I need to explain the joke Matt?* .......Really??</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

He got kicked off a plane yesterday because he refused to put away his IPad as he was playing Words with friends (otherwise known as WWF) with someone on line.** </P>

[/quote]

and for somebody that use to frequent WWF alot, I never referred to it as WWF.*
    [/quote]</P>

Why not?* Thats what it was called.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Oh...I thought you were talking about the World Wrestling Federation.</P>[/quote]I thought so too MH. I read about Alec's problem on AA in paper today, but I have no idea what WORDS is.

All-Pro

Romney is gonna win the candidacy and it's gonna kill me to vote for him instead of a third Paul, I agree with like 75% of what Paul says....and Paul always has substance (always) I've heard almost nothing of substance from Romney I could agree with 5% or 95% of what he stands for, I just don't know but beyond that Paul's record is flawless, how many times have minority or majority leaders tried to sway him they've never been successful.

someone said to me weeks ago, "Republican's need a candidate that can play the game, Romney is that candidate" and you know what, that person is right if all we want is to "win" but I don't want to just win, I want to elect someone who ISN'T gonna play the game, whose gonna do it the right way.....but that person doesn't exist apparently...or if he does he's not electable....and that makes me sad.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Who gives a ****.* You guys and your romantic notions of what a President should be.* Dems are always looking for the next Jack Kennedy and Repubs are always looking for the next Reagan.</P>

All I care about is the country, and what a potential President's effect on the country would be.</P>

[/quote]

Calm yourself big guy, regardless of who the candidate is I'm voting republican this election just because the alternative is disastrous, but I can still voice my concern with the individual candidates during the primaries can't I?
    [/quote]</P>

Newt would be just as disasterous.* But we won't find out because he will not be nominated.</P>

If he is, I will write in someone else's name.* He would lose probably 40 states.</P>

[/quote]i think youre sadly mistaken, hes already beating obama by 2 points in some polls and has a double digit lead over mitt
    [/quote]</P>

OMG Dez.* Answering a telepnone poll a year before an election and pulling a lever in a voting booth are two different things.** Gingrich is a sleezy peice of ****.* He talks out of both sides of his mouth.* He changes positions depending on the audience sometimes in the same day.</P>

He is a money grubbing ***** who rails against Fanny and then took $1.4M from them to lobby for them.</P>

He is a hated politician and will be crushed in a national election.</P>

[/quote]hes crushing every* repub out there mh. are you really not going to vote if he wins the primary?
    [/quote]

[/quote]When it's done right, actually a very competitive business. Cereal Killing that is.[/quote]</P>

I'd like to see all the Kashi products done away with.</P>[/quote]lol. I prefer my nuts on my woman , not my cereal.

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">?David Baas' season might be in doubt. </span></h6>

</p>

</p>

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Who gives a ****. You guys and your romantic notions of what a President should be. Dems are always looking for the next Jack Kennedy and Repubs are always looking for the next Reagan.</p>

All I care about is the country, and what a potential President's effect on the country would be.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Newt would be just as disasterous. But we won't find out because he will not be nominated.</p>

If he is, I will write in someone else's name. He would lose probably 40 states.</p>

[/quote]</p>

OMG Dez. Answering a telepnone poll a year before an election and pulling a lever in a voting booth are two different things. Gingrich is a sleezy peice of ****. He talks out of both sides of his mouth. He changes positions depending on the audience sometimes in the same day.</p>

He is a money grubbing ***** who rails against Fanny and then took $1.4M from them to lobby for them.</p>

He is a hated politician and will be crushed in a national election.</p>

[/quote]hes crushing every repub out there mh. are you really not going to vote if he wins the primary?
    [/quote]

[/quote]When it's done right, actually a very competitive business. Cereal Killing that is.[/quote]</p>

I'd like to see all the Kashi products done away with.</p>[/quote]lol. I prefer my nuts on my woman , not my cereal.[/quote]hiiiiiiiyoooo hahaha

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!