Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Yaaaaooooo</P>

[/quote]</P>

Ready for another day of vigorous political debate?</P>

[/quote]</P>

NOPE.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Yaaaaooooo</P>

[/quote]Yo, what up my man? Hey if the G-Men win out from here, are you guys looking at a playoff spot??[/quote]</P>

If we win out, yes, because we would hold whatever tiebreaker over the cowboys if we had the same record to take the division. if we DONT sweep the boys, it depends what the other contenders for the wild card spot do.

Right now, we just want to sweep the boys, and make sure at minimum that we have the same record as them to win the NFCbEast</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Yaaaaooooo</p>[/quote]Yo, what up my man?
    Hey if the G-Men win out from here, are you guys looking at a playoff spot??[/quote]

if we win out we win division
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Yaaaaooooo</p>

[/quote]</p>

Ready for another day of vigorous political debate?</p>

[/quote]</p>

NOPE.</p>[/quote]

THERRRRRRRRRE BLOOOD ON MY HANDS LIKE THE BLOOOOOODDDD IN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i hear the long island hooker killer sings that song as hes slaying up ho's... coincidence? I think not
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]THERRRRRRRRRE BLOOOD ON MY HANDS LIKE THE BLOOOOOODDDD IN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i hear the long island hooker killer sings that song as hes slaying up ho's... coincidence? I think not
    [/quote]</P>

Pretty sure that in my 28 years I've never been to long island. and i've lived in NY my entire life lol.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Yaaaaooooo</p>

[/quote]</p>

Ready for another day of vigorous political debate?</p>

[/quote]</p>

NOPE.</p>[/quote]

THERRRRRRRRRE BLOOOD ON MY HANDS LIKE THE BLOOOOOODDDD IN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

[/quote]LMAO.
    I thought that if we sweep the boys and win either skins or Jets game, but not necessarily both--we are in?

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]THERRRRRRRRRE BLOOOD ON MY HANDS LIKE THE BLOOOOOODDDD IN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

[/quote]</P>

Pretty sure that in my 28 years I've never been to long island. and i've lived in NY my entire life lol.</P>[/quote]Really? Never been to Jone's Beach at least? Good fishing off montauk, we chartered a trip out there went way out into the Atlantic--lot's of blues, albacore tuna and even got some Mako sharks out there.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I thought that if we sweep the boys and win either skins or Jets game, but not necessarily both--we are in?[/quote]</P>

Well, yea but it doesnt change the fact of "winning out" gets us in.
    If we sweep the boys, we assume we have a better record at that point, so...stands to reason.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I thought that if we sweep the boys and win either skins or Jets game, but not necessarily both--we are in?[/quote]</P>

Well, yea but it doesnt change the fact of "winning out" gets us in.
    If we sweep the boys, we assume we have a better record at that point, so...stands to reason.</P>[/quote]I want to think that our chances are ok (not great) to sweep the boy's. What say you guy's?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

Pretty sure that in my 28 years I've never been to long island. and i've lived in NY my entire life lol.</P>

[/quote]Really? Never been to Jone's Beach at least? Good fishing off montauk, we chartered a trip out there went way out into the Atlantic--lot's of blues, albacore tuna and even got some Mako sharks out there.[/quote]</P>

Nope, never been.
    I always went to LBI in Jersey for my beach fix. To do this day I still love it there. I know ppl say anything on the jersey shore is gross or lame. But I'm a sucker for a real beach town.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant