Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="patsrule666"]Know your Giants?

Joined Giants as green 20 year old drafted in the 27th round. Quickly won starting role, held it for 13 seasons...Excellent downfield blocker,classic pass protector,fast,mobile....All-NFL eight straight years.....Played in nine Pro Bowl games...Named NFL's Lineman of the Year in his fourth season....And at 6'3"- 255lbs, would probably still kick *** even in today's NFL.

Who is this man????[/quote]

only reason I know this is because somebody did a similiar question in TAGF like last year

ROSIE!
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="patsrule666"]Know your Giants? Joined Giants as green 20 year old drafted in the 27th round. Quickly won starting role, held it for 13 seasons...Excellent downfield blocker,classic pass protector,fast,mobile....All-NFL eight straight years.....Played in nine Pro Bowl games...Named NFL's Lineman of the Year in his fourth season....And at 6'3"- 255lbs, would probably still kick *** even in today's NFL. Who is this man????[/quote]</P>

That would be Roosevelt Brown</P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]THERRRRRRRRRE BLOOOD ON MY HANDS LIKE THE BLOOOOOODDDD IN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i hear the long island hooker killer sings that song as hes slaying up ho's... coincidence? I think not
    [/quote]</p>

Pretty sure that in my 28 years I've never been to long island. and i've lived in NY my entire life lol.</p>[/quote]

"YOU" may not of been, but your body has
    [/quote]haha-Where is dezz today? Did they pull him in for questioning?[/quote]

hes taking the day off, in the parietal lobe of pizz's brain
    [/quote]I have a ?, maybe Pizz can answer, maybe not. How does Pizz stay at work when Dezz is being interogated at the police station for the murders?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]THERRRRRRRRRE BLOOOD ON MY HANDS LIKE THE BLOOOOOODDDD IN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i hear the long island hooker killer sings that song as hes slaying up ho's... coincidence? I think not
    [/quote]</p>

Pretty sure that in my 28 years I've never been to long island. and i've lived in NY my entire life lol.</p>

[/quote]Really? Never been to Jone's Beach at least? Good fishing off montauk, we chartered a trip out there went way out into the Atlantic--lot's of blues, albacore tuna and even got some Mako sharks out there.[/quote]</p>

Nope, never been.
    I always went to LBI in Jersey for my beach fix. To do this day I still love it there. I know ppl say anything on the jersey shore is gross or lame. But I'm a sucker for a real beach town.</p>[/quote]

na man thats just Seaside really...

everything else you can't complain about

I love Jenks in point pleasant, they mix it all up in there. They have club nights, band nights, sometimes both in the same night.

Wildwood and AC are good times, LBI and Cape May are like family spots
    [/quote]Last time I was at point pleasant-a storm came in, the waves were at least 5 ft over your head standing at chest high water. It was a struggle just to stay in long enough to take a piss. lol. Pt Pleasant board walk is cool.[/quote]Years, years ago, I made a big mistake and booked us in a hotel in Asbury Park. Oh my god...my wife was freaking out---used condom on the carpet. Hotel reminded me of the shining. We're walking to the beach and every place is either burnt out or boarded up. We finally get to the beach and there's graffetti everywhere. My son and I are having a ball in the water and my wife and daughter were like--we NEED to leave NOW. lmao. We high tailed it out of there &amp; stayed with some friends in Flemington for a few days. Her ***** friend was so pissed at me for taking the family there she did not speak to me all weekend. How the **** was I suppossed to know it was a **** hole?[/quote]

LMFAO

my parents did the same ****!!! They saw a stabbing on the boardwalk and a dead body was outside their window...

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[quote user="patsrule666"]Know your Giants? Joined Giants as green 20 year old drafted in the 27th round. Quickly won starting role, held it for 13 seasons...Excellent downfield blocker,classic pass protector,fast,mobile....All-NFL eight straight years.....Played in nine Pro Bowl games...Named NFL's Lineman of the Year in his fourth season....And at 6'3"- 255lbs, would probably still kick *** even in today's NFL. Who is this man????[/quote]</P>

Rosevelt Brown?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

haha ya know what LT, if it ain't your momma and you ain't ****in her, having woman not talk to you is a plus in life

I can't stomach women talking unless im drunk and am in jabber jaws mode

Know your Pats?</P>

Patriots have had the first pick in the draft 3 times. Those three players have been to 5 SB's and won 3. And all have been to a SB.</P>

Who are those three players.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

Pretty sure that in my 28 years I've never been to long island. and i've lived in NY my entire life lol.</p>

[/quote]Really? Never been to Jone's Beach at least? Good fishing off montauk, we chartered a trip out there went way out into the Atlantic--lot's of blues, albacore tuna and even got some Mako sharks out there.[/quote]</p>

Nope, never been.
    I always went to LBI in Jersey for my beach fix. To do this day I still love it there. I know ppl say anything on the jersey shore is gross or lame. But I'm a sucker for a real beach town.</p>[/quote]

na man thats just Seaside really...

everything else you can't complain about

I love Jenks in point pleasant, they mix it all up in there. They have club nights, band nights, sometimes both in the same night.

Wildwood and AC are good times, LBI and Cape May are like family spots
    [/quote]Last time I was at point pleasant-a storm came in, the waves were at least 5 ft over your head standing at chest high water. It was a struggle just to stay in long enough to take a piss. lol. Pt Pleasant board walk is cool.[/quote]Years, years ago, I made a big mistake and booked us in a hotel in Asbury Park. Oh my god...my wife was freaking out---used condom on the carpet. Hotel reminded me of the shining. We're walking to the beach and every place is either burnt out or boarded up. We finally get to the beach and there's graffetti everywhere. My son and I are having a ball in the water and my wife and daughter were like--we NEED to leave NOW. lmao. We high tailed it out of there & stayed with some friends in Flemington for a few days. Her ***** friend was so pissed at me for taking the family there she did not speak to me all weekend. How the **** was I suppossed to know it was a **** hole?[/quote]

LMFAO

my parents did the same ****!!! They saw a stabbing on the boardwalk and a dead body was outside their window...

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    [/quote]I don't feel so bad now. I am going to tell my wife that

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]haha ya know what LT, if it ain't your momma and you ain't ****in her, having woman not talk to you is a plus in life

I can't stomach women talking unless im drunk and am in jabber jaws mode
    [/quote]Very good advice lol

hey guys - kinda weird but I think we broke a Guiness World record

i just googled what the world record was for a thread and it was 121,000+

We are are 125,000+

lol are we world champions?