Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hey guys - kinda weird but I think we broke a Guiness World record

i just googled what the world record was for a thread and it was 121,000+

We are are 125,000+

lol are we world champions?
    [/quote]</p>

posts or pages?</p>

[/quote]

You should call it up and ask!
    I want my name in the book, *****es!! lmao</p>[/quote]Isn't your name getting enuff attention as the Long Island Killer?[/quote]

ROFL..

*JPizzack (aka Dezzer) was found by tracking his IP Address after some curious comments were made on "THEE THREAD"

onto our next story..."THEE THREAD" whats wrong with these people don't they have anything better to do!?
    [/quote]hahahha-exactly, What's wrong with us? I blame Matt, he's the ring leader. Kinda like Seinfeld used to be about nothing but took up alot of time, at least thee thread is about something taking up time.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <h2>Pujols To Angels</h2>

Albert Pujols listened to the offers, and in the end he decided to go to the Angels, sources told Buster Olney. The deal is for 10 years, $250M.[/quote]</p>

I called this last year. </p>

Everyone was soo certain he would stay with the Cards...</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

Wasn't it you who said he would go to the Yankees? Lets not have any revisionist history.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I said he could go to the Yankees, my arguement was the Yankees could afford him. </p>

Never did I say once he will be a Yankee. </p>

But I did say he won't be a cardinal. </p>

And you, pizz,mmb,pats,bigblue4417 all thought otherwise. </p>

</p>

[/quote]

nnnnnnnnnnnna u were also then saying how he could play 3b and OF
    [/quote]</p>

Man you guys take words out of text. </p>

Let's go over this again shall we. </p>

I said the Yankees can afford him, then everyone jumped on me and said how? With Tex and A-rod. I said simple, move him to another position. But I <u>never </u>said he will be a Yankee. I said if the Yankee's wanted him and were willing to spend the money they would have signed him. But that was not the arguement. The point was I said he won't be a Cardinal, and you all said he will be. </p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

You keep telling yourself that. Its important that YOU believe it.</p>[/quote]not everyones perfect mh, gaaaawd. you didnt think the yanks would be willing to eat ajs contract and they are.

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <H2>Pujols To Angels</H2>

Albert Pujols listened to the offers, and in the end he decided to go to the Angels, sources told Buster Olney. The deal is for 10 years, $250M.[/quote]</P>

I called this last year. </P>

Everyone was soo certain he would stay with the Cards...</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Wasn't it you who said he would go to the Yankees? Lets not have any revisionist history.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I said he could go to the Yankees, my arguement was the Yankees could afford him. </P>

Never did I say once he will be a Yankee. </P>

But I did say he won't be a cardinal. </P>

And you, pizz,mmb,pats,bigblue4417 all thought otherwise. </P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

We had a month long debate about it. he said that he could DH for the Yanks. I said no way he would be willing to DH.</P>

And now NY06 is saying that he "called this". </P>

Own your position man!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Do I have to spell it out for you?</P>

I said he won't be a Cardinal. And I stated the Yankees could afford him. Are you trying to say the Yankees could not afford 10 years 250 million? If so I have a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to sell you. </P>

Go back and read the thread. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Good luck finding it. Thats your protection. Point is that it was YOU who brought up the Pujols to the Yankees idea. It was me who said that it was rediculous because they had Tex at first and Arod at 3rd.</P>

You kept saying how they could find a place for him. </P>

The Yanks as far as we know have absolutely no interest in Pujols, presumably for the exact reasons I stated that you disagreed with.</P>

And its no accomplishment to predict that there is a team nutty enough to pay him for 10 years.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

Albert Pujols listened to the offers, and in the end he decided to go to the Angels, sources told Buster Olney. The deal is for 10 years, $250M.[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Wasn't it you who said he would go to the Yankees? Lets not have any revisionist history.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I said he could go to the Yankees, my arguement was the Yankees could afford him. </P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Man you guys take words out of text. </P>

Let's go over this again shall we. </P>

I said the Yankees can afford him, then everyone jumped on me and said how? With Tex and A-rod. I said simple, move him to another position. But I <U>never </U>said he will be a Yankee. I said if the Yankee's wanted him and were willing to spend the money they would have signed him. But that was not the arguement. The point was I said he won't be a Cardinal, and you all said he will be. </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

You keep telling yourself that. Its important that YOU believe it.</P>

[/quote]not everyones perfect mh, gaaaawd. you didnt think the yanks would be willing to eat ajs contract and they are.
    [/quote]</P>

He knows I am right, or his age is really coming through the internet. </P>

It's like talking to a kid, I tell him what was said, but he is still trying to state it was never said.</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <h2>Pujols To Angels</h2>

Albert Pujols listened to the offers, and in the end he decided to go to the Angels, sources told Buster Olney. The deal is for 10 years, $250M.[/quote]</p>

I called this last year. </p>

Everyone was soo certain he would stay with the Cards...</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

Wasn't it you who said he would go to the Yankees? Lets not have any revisionist history.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I said he could go to the Yankees, my arguement was the Yankees could afford him. </p>

Never did I say once he will be a Yankee. </p>

But I did say he won't be a cardinal. </p>

And you, pizz,mmb,pats,bigblue4417 all thought otherwise. </p>

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Man you guys take words out of text. </p>

Let's go over this again shall we. </p>

I said the Yankees can afford him, then everyone jumped on me and said how? With Tex and A-rod. I said simple, move him to another position. But I <u>never </u>said he will be a Yankee. I said if the Yankee's wanted him and were willing to spend the money they would have signed him. But that was not the arguement. The point was I said he won't be a Cardinal, and you all said he will be. </p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

You keep telling yourself that. Its important that YOU believe it.</p>[/quote]

talk about twisting arguments: Yankees can afford to put the whole league on salary. OUR argument is that we WOULDNT add that. You said its very possible and we can put him at 3rd base because its where he came up and you DEF tried justifying it.

I did say that I thought he would probably stay in StL but I also actually thought that Cubs were in the race as well
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Tom Coughlin---Article yesterday was saying that he should stay in NY. I think that he will be here again next year, I really think so.

[quote user="ny06"]I said he could go to the Yankees, my arguement was the Yankees could afford him.

</P>

[/quote]</P>

wait...so your argument is that you said he could be a yankee and we all said you were nuts....and you think you somehow won the arguement? what is wrong with you?! lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

We had a month long debate about it. he said that he could DH for the Yanks. I said no way he would be willing to DH.</P>

And now NY06 is saying that he "called this". </P>

Own your position man!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Do I have to spell it out for you?</P>

I said he won't be a Cardinal. And I stated the Yankees could afford him. Are you trying to say the Yankees could not afford 10 years 250 million? If so I have a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to sell you. </P>

Go back and read the thread. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Good luck finding it. Thats your protection. Point is that it was YOU who brought up the Pujols to the Yankees idea. It was me who said that it was rediculous because they had Tex at first and Arod at 3rd.</P>

You kept saying how they could find a place for him. </P>

The Yanks as far as we know have absolutely no interest in Pujols, presumably for the exact reasons I stated that you disagreed with.</P>

And its no accomplishment to predict that there is a team nutty enough to pay him for 10 years.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Don't worry I wont bother looking for it. I stand by what I said. And if you don't believe me oh well. I won't lose sleep over it. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Man you guys take words out of text. </P>

Let's go over this again shall we. </P>

I said the Yankees can afford him, then everyone jumped on me and said how? With Tex and A-rod. I said simple, move him to another position. But I <U>never </U>said he will be a Yankee. I said if the Yankee's wanted him and were willing to spend the money they would have signed him. But that was not the arguement. The point was I said he won't be a Cardinal, and you all said he will be. </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

You keep telling yourself that. Its important that YOU believe it.</P>

[/quote]not everyones perfect mh, gaaaawd. you didnt think the yanks would be willing to eat ajs contract and they are.
    [/quote]</P>

He knows I am right, or his age is really coming through the internet. </P>

It's like talking to a kid, I tell him what was said, but he is still trying to state it was never said.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Its no sin to make an argument based on your opinion and be wrong. It happens to all of us. But to come on today after making the "Pujols to the Yankees" argument you made last year and try to take credit for "calling it" after he goes to the Angels begs a challenge from me.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Tom Coughlin---Article yesterday was saying that he should stay in NY. I think that he will be here again next year, I really think so.[/quote]

there was also an article about how he should be extended the day after the Pats win...

He needs a run of wins here. If we lose this week we'll see this writer change his tune
    Fear the name, appreciate the game