Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

Then the Angels agreed to terms with left-handed starter C.J. Wilson on a five-year, $77.5 million contract, his agent Bob Garber told ESPN.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Tom Coughlin---Article yesterday was saying that he should stay in NY. I think that he will be here again next year, I really think so.[/quote]</P>

We'd have to win...like deep in the playoffs....thats the only way I'd see it happening...but...
    seeing as howthe FOresigned him after letting us down multiple years in a row....yea, it could happen.....ugh</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"]I said he could go to the Yankees, my arguement was the Yankees could afford him.

Never did I say once he will be a Yankee. </P>

But I did say he won't be a cardinal. </P>

And you, pizz,mmb,pats,bigblue4417 all thought otherwise. </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

wait...so your argument is that you said he could be a yankee and we all said you were nuts....and you think you somehow won the arguement? what is wrong with you?! lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Did everyone fall on there heads as kids? </P>

I understand Morehead because he gets turned on pushing peoples buttons, but you?</P>

I don't know how much I have to dumb it down for you all. </P>

I said he can be a yankee if they want him. Boom you guys jump on me. I said he won't be, but the arguement was they can afford him if they want. He could be dh,3rd base, left field. But my main arguement was he woulden't be a Card next year. And you all said yes he will be. Especially Morehead. </P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"]I said he could go to the Yankees, my arguement was the Yankees could afford him.

Never did I say once he will be a Yankee. </p>

But I did say he won't be a cardinal. </p>

And you, pizz,mmb,pats,bigblue4417 all thought otherwise. </p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

wait...so your argument is that you said he could be a yankee and we all said you were nuts....and you think you somehow won the arguement? what is wrong with you?! lol</p>[/quote]you guys twist and assume everything. lol i know because youre all doing to ny what you do to me everyday.
    saying he COULD land with the yanks is not the same as saying i THINK he will.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Tom Coughlin---Article yesterday was saying that he should stay in NY. I think that he will be here again next year, I really think so.[/quote]

there was also an article about how he should be extended the day after the Pats win...

He needs a run of wins here. If we lose this week we'll see this writer change his tune
    [/quote]</P>

I suppose if we win the division he'll probably stay. If we don't, he definately needs to go.</P>

I like Tom, but you all know my arguments regarding our HC.</P>

Of course I could go all NY06 and say that I said he should stay as our Head Coach forever.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"]I said he could go to the Yankees, my arguement was the Yankees could afford him.

</P>

[/quote]</P>

wait...so your argument is that you said he could be a yankee and we all said you were nuts....and you think you somehow won the arguement? what is wrong with you?! lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

I understand Morehead because he gets turned on pushing peoples buttons, but you?</P>

I said he can be a yankee if they want him. Boom you guys jump on me. I said he won't be, but the arguement was they can afford him if they want. He could be dh,3rd base, left field. But my main arguement was he woulden't be a Card next year. And you all said yes he will be. Especially Morehead. </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm pretty sure I literally did not care enough to say for sure he'd be a card....
    I knew he wouldnt be a yankee...but, i didnt care where he ended up, why would I even say anything like that? lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Then the Angels agreed to terms with left-handed starter C.J. Wilson on a five-year, $77.5 million contract, his agent Bob Garber told ESPN.[/quote]damn.
    i hate the angels, theyve been a pain in the *** vs the yanks for a few years now.

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"]I said he could go to the Yankees, my arguement was the Yankees could afford him.

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

The argument you made was that Pujols to the Yankees was plausable. I said it wasn't. Thats all fine. Everybody has a two bit opinion, including me. But don't come here on the day he signs with the Angels and claim that you "called it".</P>

Doesn't pass the smell test my friend.</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Then the Angels agreed to terms with left-handed starter C.J. Wilson on a five-year, $77.5 million contract, his agent Bob Garber told ESPN.[/quote]damn.
    i hate the angels, theyve been a pain in the *** vs the yanks for a few years now.
    [/quote]</P>

Check out his playoff record. Rivals Romo.</P>

ANYONE COULD be a Yankee....they have the money for it....

I think I called you out for even bringing it up as if it even mattered. You knew it wasn't going to happen, so I'm not sure why you brought it up. That's why we called you out on it.
    As far as me saying he WOULD be a Cardinal.....proof or it didn't happen. I don't care about that kind of thing unless it's my team.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant