Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Tom Coughlin---Article yesterday was saying that he should stay in NY. I think that he will be here again next year, I really think so.[/quote]</P>

We'd have to win...like deep in the playoffs....thats the only way I'd see it happening...but...
    seeing as how*the FO*resigned him after letting us down multiple years in a row....yea, it could happen.....ugh</P>[/quote]I agree with you and Matt--he should only stay if we get some wins. Although-like you said, our FO kisses his behind...I can see TC sticking around even with remaining year losses.

[quote user="Morehead State"]The argument you made was that Pujols to the Yankees was plausable. I said it wasn't. Thats all fine. Everybody has a two bit opinion, including me. But don't come here on the day he signs with the Angels and claim that you "called it".

Doesn't pass the smell test my friend.</P>

[/quote]</P>

exactly... wtf...</P>

first point : assinine...
    bringing it up as if you proved something after the fact?: even more so...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Giants at Cowboys</p>

Florioís take: If anyone thinks that the league
    wasnít bracing for a lockout that would last into November, look no
    farther than the fact that the annual series between the big-market
    Giants and the big-country Cowboys didnít begin until December 11. Itís
    do-or-die for the Giants, and the Cowboys will be happy to oblige.</p>

Florioís pick: Cowboys 30, Giants 28.</p>

Rosenthalís take: My head says the Cowboys are the
    better, healthier team. My preseason pick says the Giants are going to
    win the division (with the Cowboys as a wild card). Iím stubbornly
    sticking with Big Blue. The Cowboys love drama and there wonít be any
    drama left in this division if Dallas wins.</p>

Rosenthalís pick: Giants 24, Cowboys 21.</p>

All-Pro

MMB I found a thread on Filefront that has 114k Replies...so we "may" be in first but it's not for sure there are other threads out there that are close at least.

[quote user="DavenIII"]MMB I found a thread on Filefront that has 114k Replies...so we "may" be in first but it's not for sure there are other threads out there that are close at least.

[/quote]

true but that just means they haven't contacted guiness lol

whatever i sent an email - maybe we will get it who knows
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="DavenIII"]MMB I found a thread on Filefront that has 114k Replies...so we "may" be in first but it's not for sure there are other threads out there that are close at least.

[/quote]</P>

well, our first step toward verifying it, is Matt contacting them so that they can at least document it.

I mean...I'm sure SOMEWHERE on the internet there is a longer thread, maybe...
    but, since Matt tried looking this morning, it's clear not alot of people are looking for that kind of thing lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"]I said he could go to the Yankees, my arguement was the Yankees could afford him.

Never did I say once he will be a Yankee. </p>

But I did say he won't be a cardinal. </p>

And you, pizz,mmb,pats,bigblue4417 all thought otherwise. </p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

wait...so your argument is that you said he could be a yankee and we all said you were nuts....and you think you somehow won the arguement? what is wrong with you?! lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

Did everyone fall on there heads as kids? </p>

I understand Morehead because he gets turned on pushing peoples buttons, but you?</p>

I don't know how much I have to dumb it down for you all. </p>

I said he can be a yankee if they want him. Boom you guys jump on me. I said he won't be, but the arguement was they can afford him if they want. He could be dh,3rd base, left field. But my main arguement was he woulden't be a Card next year. And you all said yes he will be. Especially Morehead. </p>

</p>[/quote]

yess

its EVERYBODY ELSE

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]The argument you made was that Pujols to the Yankees was plausable. I said it wasn't. Thats all fine. Everybody has a two bit opinion, including me. But don't come here on the day he signs with the Angels and claim that you "called it".

Doesn't pass the smell test my friend.</P>

[/quote]</P>

exactly... wtf...</P>

bringing it up as if you proved something after the fact?: even more so...</P>

[/quote]</P>

First point assinine?</P>

Why? Cause I stated the Yankees can afford him?</P>

That's not assinine, that's fact. </P>

Instead of putting words in my mouth, and jumping on the let's rip NY a new one with his lame arguement. I NEVER said he would be a Yankee. Not once, not ever. I said he COULD. Regarding money the Yankees can dish out.</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"]I said he could go to the Yankees, my arguement was the Yankees could afford him.

Never did I say once he will be a Yankee. </P>

But I did say he won't be a cardinal. </P>

And you, pizz,mmb,pats,bigblue4417 all thought otherwise. </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

wait...so your argument is that you said he could be a yankee and we all said you were nuts....and you think you somehow won the arguement? what is wrong with you?! lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Did everyone fall on there heads as kids? </P>

I understand Morehead because he gets turned on pushing peoples buttons, but you?</P>

I don't know how much I have to dumb it down for you all. </P>

I said he can be a yankee if they want him. Boom you guys jump on me. I said he won't be, but the arguement was they can afford him if they want. He could be dh,3rd base, left field. But my main arguement was he woulden't be a Card next year. And you all said yes he will be. Especially Morehead. </P>

</P>

[/quote]

yess

its EVERYBODY ELSE
    [/quote]</P>

**** doesn't get past us. We are the BS police.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]The argument you made was that Pujols to the Yankees was plausable. I said it wasn't. Thats all fine. Everybody has a two bit opinion, including me. But don't come here on the day he signs with the Angels and claim that you "called it".

Doesn't pass the smell test my friend.</p>

[/quote]</p>

exactly... wtf...</p>

bringing it up as if you proved something after the fact?: even more so...</p>

[/quote]</p>

First point assinine?</p>

Why? Cause I stated the Yankees can afford him?</p>

That's not assinine, that's fact. </p>

Instead of putting words in my mouth, and jumping on the let's rip NY a new one with his lame arguement. I NEVER said he would be a Yankee. Not once, not ever. I said he COULD. Regarding money the Yankees can dish out.</p>[/quote]

your return argument to this is out of whack

NOBODY denied whether the Yankees HAD the money for him

We argued two things: We WOULDNT spend that money considering the contract we have and that there was no where for him realistically to play. You tried disputing that and thats what we faught with you about

And I don't remember hearing u ever say you thought he'd go to the Angels