All-Pro

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lawl"]

Colts should trade back to like the 10 slot, theyd get a 2nd rounder this year and a 1st rounder next year, at the bare minimum. At the 10 slot they can draft Robert Griffin or Matt Barkley and with the extra picks they can put more bodies around peyton. Win win situation.</P>

By the way the LSU kid(tyrann mathieu) isn't draft eligible this year...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Barkley...ugh....not a fan...
    USC hasn't had a decent QB into the NFL since Palmer....
    I'm so tired of ppl throwing around the "term" NFL-ready, also...

I'll eat crow if he ends up being a stud.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I don't see the Andrew Luck thing at all. he looks OK, but I don't see what all the hype is about. I don't think he throws the ball all that well.</P>

Barkley looks like a better bet as an NFL QB. Plus the kid from Baylor (if he comes out) looks like a real player.</P>

And thanks Lawl, I didn't know he was a sophmore.</P>

[/quote]</P>

But of course, LSU has another CB (Morris Claiborne) that will be drafted in the first round this year.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I was under the impression or at least hoping that since your previous friendly wager with him was a wash since he beat Kase that you guys were putting the 5 back up on this matchup. I want to see a pic of the framed bill in your office.

[/quote]</p>

No bet on this. No reason. The glory of victory is sufficient reward.</p>

I was a little uneasy that I bet the $5 bucks before. Kinda glad it was a push.</p>

[/quote]
    I love you MH. You're awesome.

I also think it's funny he thinks he will beat you. But I love the banter. He won't go down without a fight. The 6 TD's from Miles Austin had me crackin up.

#loveyouMatt
    [/quote]</p>

It just makes him more precious to me Lando. Its so cute you just have to have a warm feeling inside.</p>

[/quote]
    Can't blame the guy. His favorite thing is to **** talk. He could beat you though MH. Stranger things have happened. You can't control injuries or off days. If you win, I would like to apologize to you in advance for ending your dreams but good luck in the 3rd place game.
    [/quote]</p>

I suggest you root for Matt.</p>

Yes anyone can beat anyone. I thought I was going to get crushed by Pats earlier this season and I ended up crushing him. </p>

BUT....I like my matchups. And Matt is scrambling.</p>[/quote]
    I would much rather play you week 15 than Pats. I have been looking at it for 2 weeks now. You don't scare me. Tom Brady scares me. He is @ Denver that week. lol

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"]They purchased this lobster and porterhouse steaks at 2:41pm. I am usually working at that time so that my payroll deductions can fund this joker's foodstamps and gourmet meal.[/quote]

But we need you to pay more taxes LT because their quality of life is unacceptable...you can give more to help them out.

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I was under the impression or at least hoping that since your previous friendly wager with him was a wash since he beat Kase that you guys were putting the 5 back up on this matchup. I want to see a pic of the framed bill in your office.

[/quote]</P>

No bet on this. No reason. The glory of victory is sufficient reward.</P>

I was a little uneasy that I bet the $5 bucks before. Kinda glad it was a push.</P>

[/quote]

I also think it's funny he thinks he will beat you. But I love the banter. He won't go down without a fight. The 6 TD's from Miles Austin had me crackin up.

#loveyouMatt
    [/quote]</P>

It just makes him more precious to me Lando. Its so cute you just have to have a warm feeling inside.</P>

[/quote]
    Can't blame the guy. His favorite thing is to **** talk. He could beat you though MH. Stranger things have happened. You can't control injuries or off days. If you win, I would like to apologize to you in advance for ending your dreams but good luck in the 3rd place game.
    [/quote]</P>

I suggest you root for Matt.</P>

Yes anyone can beat anyone. I thought I was going to get crushed by Pats earlier this season and I ended up crushing him. </P>

BUT....I like my matchups. And Matt is scrambling.</P>

[/quote]My Boys have not forgotten that one. That left a bad taste in thier mouths. I will have them better prepared if there is a next time...........[/quote]</P>

As i said yesterday, I predict that it will be you and me in the finals. Byron has been riding the Aaron Rodgers train all year but the cold weather is coming and he has a tough matchup next week at KC. Plus he lost Fred Jackson for the year.</P>

I have Matt and if I get past the terrorist Squad I have a limping Lando. He won't beat me with 85 points like he's been doing all year.</P>

I dread going up against Brady and Gronk again.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro

oh hey sweethearts. I'm in the playoffs too.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I was under the impression or at least hoping that since your previous friendly wager with him was a wash since he beat Kase that you guys were putting the 5 back up on this matchup. I want to see a pic of the framed bill in your office.

[/quote]</p>

No bet on this. No reason. The glory of victory is sufficient reward.</p>

I was a little uneasy that I bet the $5 bucks before. Kinda glad it was a push.</p>

[/quote]

#loveyouMatt
    [/quote]</p>

It just makes him more precious to me Lando. Its so cute you just have to have a warm feeling inside.</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

I suggest you root for Matt.</p>

Yes anyone can beat anyone. I thought I was going to get crushed by Pats earlier this season and I ended up crushing him. </p>

BUT....I like my matchups. And Matt is scrambling.</p>

[/quote]My Boys have not forgotten that one. That left a bad taste in thier mouths. I will have them better prepared if there is a next time...........[/quote]</p>

As i said yesterday, I predict that it will be you and me in the finals. Byron has been riding the Aaron Rodgers train all year but the cold weather is coming and he has<font size="4" color="#0000FF"> a tough matchup next week at KC</font>. Plus he lost Fred Jackson for the year.</p>

I have Matt and if I get past the terrorist Squad I have a limping Lando. He won't beat me with 85 points like he's been doing all year.</p>

I dread going up against Brady and Gronk again.</p>[/quote]
    THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]They purchased this lobster and porterhouse steaks at 2:41pm. I am usually working at that time so that my payroll deductions can fund this joker's foodstamps and gourmet meal.[/quote]

But we need you to pay more taxes LT because their quality of life is unacceptable...you can give more to help them out.
    [/quote]What was I thinking? They do deserve more for doing less or nothing, I'm sorry, I forgot.

[quote user="Morehead State"]I have a limping Lando. He won't beat me with 85 points like he's been doing all year.
    [/quote]
    The Limping Landos are getting healthy this week!!! We will be ready to put up 130 next week.

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lawl"]

Colts should trade back to like the 10 slot, theyd get a 2nd rounder this year and a 1st rounder next year, at the bare minimum. At the 10 slot they can draft Robert Griffin or Matt Barkley and with the extra picks they can put more bodies around peyton. Win win situation.</P>

By the way the LSU kid(tyrann mathieu) isn't draft eligible this year...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Barkley...ugh....not a fan...
    USC hasn't had a decent QB into the NFL since Palmer....
    I'm so tired of ppl throwing around the "term" NFL-ready, also...

I'll eat crow if he ends up being a stud.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Right, and Stanford hasn't had a decent QB into the NFL since John Elway.</P>

Before Eli, Ole Miss hadn't had a decent QB into the NFL since Archie.</P>

etc, etc.</P>

Matt Leinart, Mark Sanchez and John David Booty have absolutely zero bearing on how well Matt Barkley will play.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm more questioning USC than I am the players themselves. What is it about them that makes everyone say tehy are ready to go? I'm just saying...they havnt exactly been right very often about them....
    Then again, how many QBs come into the league and have ANY impact?? not many...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

Another thing. Tyrann Mathieu is 5'8''. Not exactly ideal size for an NFL player. No less the guy you want being matched up against top flight WRs. He's not a very good cover guy and will not be picked in the top 15.