Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]</P>

So, about that email....

does that mean we can apply and someone will look into it? There's no cost if we just let them look? I dont get it.</P>

[/quote]

honestly I dont get it either. I just asked what the ****in record was lol
    [/quote]</P>

yea, that's stupid.
    Whatever, I say just do the application online, give them all the names, and contact info of whoever....and see if anything comes from it.</P>[/quote]Where did you see/read what the existing record is? I would think you should be able to cite that record, category or however Guiness maintains that particular record and advise of our thread number. Should be easy enough for them to verify online?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]</P>

So, about that email....

does that mean we can apply and someone will look into it? There's no cost if we just let them look? I dont get it.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

yea, that's stupid.
    Whatever, I say just do the application online, give them all the names, and contact info of whoever....and see if anything comes from it.</P>[/quote]Where did you see/read what the existing record is? I would think you should be able to cite that record, category or however Guiness maintains that particular record and advise of our thread number. Should be easy enough for them to verify online?[/quote]I can see it now.....on next years giants tickets there will be a picture of MMB wearing a guiness world record hat and a Thee Thread banner hanging in the background. Cool Stuff!

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]</p>

So, about that email....

does that mean we can apply and someone will look into it? There's no cost if we just let them look? I dont get it.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

yea, that's stupid.
    Whatever, I say just do the application online, give them all the names, and contact info of whoever....and see if anything comes from it.</p>[/quote]

yea I don't know lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

So, about that email....

does that mean we can apply and someone will look into it? There's no cost if we just let them look? I dont get it.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

yea, that's stupid.
    Whatever, I say just do the application online, give them all the names, and contact info of whoever....and see if anything comes from it.</p>[/quote]Where did you see/read what the existing record is? I would think you should be able to cite that record, category or however Guiness maintains that particular record and advise of our thread number. Should be easy enough for them to verify online?[/quote]

i googled it and a message board came up and some guy knew what it was and they tried to start a thread to break it but only got to like 37,000

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

So, about that email....

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

yea, that's stupid.
    Whatever, I say just do the application online, give them all the names, and contact info of whoever....and see if anything comes from it.</p>[/quote]Where did you see/read what the existing record is? I would think you should be able to cite that record, category or however Guiness maintains that particular record and advise of our thread number. Should be easy enough for them to verify online?[/quote]I can see it now.....on next years giants tickets there will be a picture of MMB wearing a guiness world record hat and a Thee Thread banner hanging in the background. Cool Stuff![/quote]

hahaa it would be THEE thread photo

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

So, about that email....

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

yea, that's stupid.
    Whatever, I say just do the application online, give them all the names, and contact info of whoever....and see if anything comes from it.</p>[/quote]Where did you see/read what the existing record is? I would think you should be able to cite that record, category or however Guiness maintains that particular record and advise of our thread number. Should be easy enough for them to verify online?[/quote]

i googled it and a message board came up and some guy knew what it was and they tried to start a thread to break it but only got to like 37,000
    [/quote]37,000? What a rookie!

Have you found a category for the record on the Guiness site?

My goal was to destroy my competition so that they would never consider competing against me again....Arnold Schwarzennegger.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

So, about that email....

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

yea, that's stupid.

[/quote]37,000? What a rookie!

Have you found a category for the record on the Guiness site?

My goal was to destroy my competition so that they would never consider competing against me again....Arnold Schwarzennegger.[/quote]

na I haven't really done much for this except email them and a quick google search

I know that Byron, maybe Kase can appreciate this one. New Bathroom fan job turned into a complete shower re-do. Did the demo on the shower wall tile, glass doors on Monday. I'm down to studs and waiting for shower base delivery. Tile Cement board is waiting in garage and I'll get the tile materials today.

Last night I installed the new mixing valve. I suspect there was a slight leak in the old valve, which added to loss of tile integrity and created a small drip-drip downstairs. I don't like to wait on water damage, with all the mold issues and stuff-so I got right on it.

I went with the moen adler valve, which I have installed before, nice easy install and I'm ready for the wife to stand by the valve on her cell phone-so she can alert me if there's a leak while I turn on the water.

I like to connect about a 7 foot piece of pex tubing to the shower head so I can control the water flow down the drain or into a buck while I adjust the posi-temp feature of the valve. Not real difficult to set, but can get tricky. I connect the tubing and something told me to put a stop in the end of the tube just in case.

Turned water on and all was good. A while later my little guy and I are talking and I decide to take the stop out of the tube--water ricochet's into my chest and then back into the wall. I immediately pointed tube to the drain while I got the handle and posi-temp setting correct.

Although it would of been a ton of laughs if water exploded onto my wife had I failed to put the stop in, I was happy it didn't. Yes-I love this ****!

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I know that Byron, maybe Kase can appreciate this one. New Bathroom fan job turned into a complete shower re-do. Did the demo on the shower wall tile, glass doors on Monday. I'm down to studs and waiting for shower base delivery. Tile Cement board is waiting in garage and I'll get the tile materials today.

Last night I installed the new mixing valve. I suspect there was a slight leak in the old valve, which added to loss of tile integrity and created a small drip-drip downstairs. I don't like to wait on water damage, with all the mold issues and stuff-so I got right on it.

I went with the moen adler valve, which I have installed before, nice easy install and I'm ready for the wife to stand by the valve on her cell phone-so she can alert me if there's a leak while I turn on the water.

I like to connect about a 7 foot piece of pex tubing to the shower head so I can control the water flow down the drain or into a buck while I adjust the posi-temp feature of the valve. Not real difficult to set, but can get tricky. I connect the tubing and something told me to put a stop in the end of the tube just in case.

Turned water on and all was good. A while later my little guy and I are talking and I decide to take the stop out of the tube--water ricochet's into my chest and then back into the wall. I immediately pointed tube to the drain while I got the handle and posi-temp setting correct.

Although it would of been a ton of laughs if water exploded onto my wife had I failed to put the stop in, I was happy it didn't. <u>Yes-I love this ****!
    </u>
    [/quote]"if youre good with your hands you might never be rich but youll never go hungry"

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

<div class="report">

The Nets could trade for Dwight Howard as soon as Friday, according to Chris Broussard on ESPN.com.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Howard is expected to soon tell the Magic that
    he won't re-sign with them, and he sounds ready to team with Deron
    Williams as the Nets move to Brooklyn in 2012-13. New Jersey has
    reportedly offered Brook Lopez and two future first-round picks, and
    they might send more players while taking back Hedo Turkoglu and his bad
    contract. This is in the rumor phase right now, and Broussard notes
    that New Jersey is still pursuing Nene in case they don't land Dwight.
    </div>