Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I am going to write a story about a 2011 NYG team decimated with injuries, and makeshift offensive line, in a matchup against the defending superbowl champion green bay packers, who happened to be undefeated. The Giant's beat the Packer's that night, the ref's and the scoreboard showed differently, but we all know the truth. I think the Giant's learned something about themselves that night as well.

Next this Giant's team traveled to Dallas to secure their 3rd straight win in Texas Stadium in a 4th quarter comeback engineered by Eli Manning and sealed by JPP.

Who's next *****es, because the NYG freight train is building momentum?[/quote]

a pretty underrated and Redskin team... can't overlook em or let down
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I am going to write a story about a 2011 NYG team decimated with injuries, and makeshift offensive line, in a matchup against the defending superbowl champion green bay packers, who happened to be undefeated. The Giant's beat the Packer's that night, the ref's and the scoreboard showed differently, but we all know the truth. I think the Giant's learned something about themselves that night as well. Next this Giant's team traveled to Dallas to secure their 3rd straight win in Texas Stadium in a 4th quarter comeback engineered by Eli Manning and sealed by JPP. Who's next *****es, because the NYG freight train is building momentum?[/quote]</P>

Expect the Washington game to be a lot like last nights. Another shoot out.</P>

At least we're still in it after the great comeback last night. the old ticker can't handle many more of those.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

goddamn it we better win the next 3

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]good game moorehead

i thought i got ya with the triple redskin threat

figures that the 55 yard bomb Moss catches is from Banks and not Grossman

And that miles &gt; Plax

****ers

oh well great win last night
    [/quote]</P>

Let me tell you about my magic hat.</P>

Its a hideous green winter hat I bought about 30 years ago with ear flaps and a strap. I wore it for good luck during the SB stretch and it single handedly won us the SB. My wife brought it out for the first time since then for last nights game.</P>

But the magic goes both ways. It only works for the Giants defense. My daughter skyped me in the afternoon and I put it on to show her. Just as I did that Matts team got three TD''s in about 10 seconds. (Literally Matt went from 21 points to 44 points in 10 seconds) </P>

I immediately took it off.</P>

For the game, I put it on for only 4 plays. Threy were essentailly the only 4 good plays made by the defense. Three third down stops and finally the blocked FG.</P>

The friggin hat works. I knew they were going to miss the FG because I treat the hat with respect. i don't overuse is.</P>

Everybody please thank me for the win last night, plus the SB victory.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

is that any relation to Lando's Magic Underwear?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]is that any relation to Lando's Magic Underwear?
    [/quote]</P>

Well the fact that you keep it under your pillow suggests otherwise.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Well the fact that you keep it under your pillow suggests otherwise.</p>[/quote]

uhm

ok

[/quote]</P>

Well the fact that you keep it under your pillow suggests otherwise.</P>[/quote]ewwww. How about Lt's Jacksonville defense earning him 33.75 pts yesterday. Pretty smooth move by the the rook to drop NYG defense a week ago.

Grasshopper is learning and soon will walk the rice paper and leave no tracks. When I can grab the marble from the blind man's hand..then I have learned Fantasy Football.

[/quote]</P>

Well the fact that you keep it under your pillow suggests otherwise.</P>[/quote]ewwww. How about Lt's Jacksonville defense earning him 33.75 pts yesterday. Pretty smooth move by the the rook to drop NYG defense a week ago.

Grasshopper is learning and soon will walk the rice paper and leave no tracks. When I can grab the marble from the blind man's hand..then I have learned Fantasy Football.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Here ya go Dez. Just made your dreams come true. I hope to see that in your sig for a loooooong time.

[/quote]i cant see it on the page but when i quote you i can. i like how he chest bumps his fb flawlessly.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!