Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

FF matches next week will be epic.</P>

Pats (161 points) vs. Byron.</P>

And Morehead vs. Lando.</P>

Not sure if anyone can stop the Brady, Gronk express. And Lando has CJ up against Indy. Gunna be tough one for the good guys (Fear The Underdog). Vick and Maclin up against the Jets gives me some hope.</P>

I'm going to have to run some secret practices this week to prepare.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Here ya go Dez. Just made your dreams come true. I hope to see that in your sig for a loooooong time.

[/quote]i cant see it on the page but when i quote you i can. i like how he chest bumps his fb flawlessly.
    [/quote]</P>

BTW, everytime the BJ haters come out, he comes up with huge games. He looked fast, decisive and hard hitting last night. Plenty of gas left in that tank.</P>

My only complaint was that they took him out when he was running so well.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Here ya go Dez. Just made your dreams come true. I hope to see that in your sig for a loooooong time.

[/quote]i cant see it on the page but when i quote you i can. i like how he chest bumps his fb flawlessly.
    [/quote]What a bully BJ is lol

Huge play by Tolley taking out murray with the fractured ankle. That takes care of their two headed running attack for our next matchup.

can this defense please, please stop giving up 30 points every week? i dont think its too much to ask for.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Huge play by Tolley taking out murray with the fractured ankle. That takes care of their two headed running attack for our next matchup.[/quote]yeaa silly me thinking the giants will contain felix with ease.

[quote user="dezzzR"]can this defense please, please stop giving up 30 points every week? i dont think its too much to ask for.

[/quote]Nope, we're not built that way this year.

2 things:

How many sacks did the infamous Ware put on Eli last night? I know he got injured, but not bad for the oline-

TC-There may be no such thing as icing the kicker, but that was a smooth move that gave JPP a nice chance for the game changer.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Huge play by Tolley taking out murray with the fractured ankle. That takes care of their two headed running attack for our next matchup.[/quote]yeaa silly me thinking the giants will contain felix with ease.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]can this defense please, please stop giving up 30 points every week? i dont think its too much to ask for.

2 things:

How many sacks did the infamous Ware put on Eli last night? I know he got injured, but not bad for the oline-

TC-There may be no such thing as icing the kicker, but that was a smooth move that gave JPP a nice chance for the game changer.[/quote]This week, illustrating the way you're supposed to ice a kicker, Giants coach Tom Coughlin decided to once again call a last-second timeout as Bailey fired his first attempt through the uprights. This time, though, the strategy came with a purpose. It not only increased the pressure on Bailey. It also gave New York's defensive linemen an opportunity to see how the Cowboys would block them.

"That guard was strong cat," Pierre-Paul said. "On the first kick, he was heavy, and I couldn't push him. So on the second attempt, I said, 'Man, I just got to push through the center instead and try to block the kick. I stepped left and went through the center.'

"And the ball was right there."

Little moments. Little decisions that alter everything.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]can this defense please, please stop giving up 30 points every week? i dont think its too much to ask for.

2 things:

TC-There may be no such thing as icing the kicker, but that was a smooth move that gave JPP a nice chance for the game changer.[/quote]This week, illustrating the way you're supposed to ice a kicker, Giants coach Tom Coughlin decided to once again call a last-second timeout as Bailey fired his first attempt through the uprights. This time, though, the strategy came with a purpose. It not only increased the pressure on Bailey. It also gave New York's defensive linemen an opportunity to see how the Cowboys would block them.

"That guard was strong cat," Pierre-Paul said. "On the first kick, he was heavy, and I couldn't push him. So on the second attempt, I said, 'Man, I just got to push through the center instead and try to block the kick. I stepped left and went through the center.'

"And the ball was right there."

Little moments. Little decisions that alter everything.