Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Huge play by Tolley taking out murray with the fractured ankle. That takes care of their two headed running attack for our next matchup.[/quote]yeaa silly me thinking the giants will contain felix with ease.
    [/quote]Seriously, it amazes me how these rb's do it. Felix has a high ankle sprain and injured shoulder and runs like a locomotive.

AB as well, with his injury he can only run on the outside of his feet an announcer said, as I watched AB run on the bottom of his feet.

What do they shoot these guy's up with anyway?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Huge play by Tolley taking out murray with the fractured ankle. That takes care of their two headed running attack for our next matchup.[/quote]yeaa silly me thinking the giants will contain felix with ease.
    [/quote]Seriously, it amazes me how these rb's do it. Felix has a high ankle sprain and injured shoulder and runs like a locomotive.

AB as well, with his injury he can only run on the outside of his feet an announcer said, as I watched AB run on the bottom of his feet.

landos giff broke the forums

[quote user="dezzzR"]landos giff broke the forums
    [/quote]Thanks Lando for ruining our world record thread.

everybody see Canty do Ware's celebration when he sacked Romo

then Dezz, who apparently is "THE GIANT KILLER" now even though he had one catch because there was a break down and he was wide open 20 yards down field., did the Salsa dance when he scored a TD
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]BTW, everytime the BJ haters come out, he comes up with huge games. He looked fast, decisive and hard hitting last night. Plenty of gas left in that tank.[/quote]
    If BJ played everyone the way he plays Dallas he would have no haters.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]BTW, everytime the BJ haters come out, he comes up with huge games. He looked fast, decisive and hard hitting last night. Plenty of gas left in that tank.[/quote]
    If BJ played everyone the way he plays Dallas he would have no haters.
    [/quote]

yea. I mean he played great yesterday but I think his performance yesterday completely proved my argument about him ***** footing and not running hard.

You saw the difference in his bursts from his first step in the backfield
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]everybody see Canty do Ware's celebration when he sacked Romo

then Dezz, who apparently is "THE GIANT KILLER" now even though he had one catch because there was a break down and he was wide open 20 yards down field., did the Salsa dance when he scored a TD
    [/quote]
    Yeah, seriously. The Giant Killer? lol

That pissed me off when he did that dance but we got the last laugh.

That game was so intense, just like every other Giants game believe it or not. I bet that was fun to watch with your boy.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]good game moorehead

i thought i got ya with the triple redskin threat

figures that the 55 yard bomb Moss catches is from Banks and not Grossman

And that miles > Plax

****ers

oh well great win last night
    [/quote]
    I'm sure you already figured this out but you win if MH doesn't have MJD. Even with the goose egg from Plax. Tough season for ya bro. Got hurt with some injuries again. You did everything you could with your squad. I'll hold it down for team Bud. Student finishes above teacher again (just like I said).

P.S. Change your sig []