Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]BTW, everytime the BJ haters come out, he comes up with huge games. He looked fast, decisive and hard hitting last night. Plenty of gas left in that tank.[/quote]
    If BJ played everyone the way he plays Dallas he would have no haters.
    [/quote]amen to that

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]everybody see Canty do Ware's celebration when he sacked Romo

then Dezz, who apparently is "THE GIANT KILLER" now even though he had one catch because there was a break down and he was wide open 20 yards down field., did the Salsa dance when he scored a TD
    [/quote]Dezz, did you see Beckum last night? Is he becoming a legit Te in this league?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]BTW,* everytime the BJ haters come out, he comes up with huge games.* He looked fast, decisive and hard hitting last night.* Plenty of gas left in that tank.[/quote]
    If BJ played everyone the way he plays Dallas he would have no haters.
    [/quote]

yea. I mean he played great yesterday but I think his performance yesterday completely proved my argument about him ***** footing and not running hard.

You saw the difference in his bursts from his first step in the backfield
    [/quote]Yes, previous games BJ was tip toeing thru the tulips

[quote user="Morehead State"]

FF matches next week will be epic.</p>

Pats (161 points) vs. Byron.</p>

And Morehead vs. Lando.</p>

Not sure if anyone can stop the Brady, Gronk express. And Lando has CJ up against Indy. Gunna be tough one for the good guys (Fear The Underdog). Vick and Maclin up against the Jets gives me some hope.</p>

I'm going to have to run some secret practices this week to prepare.</p>[/quote]
    It is going to be a good weekend. I guess we will find out who made the better trade as far as our TE's this week. Plus you have Stafford so hopefully I didn't kick myself in the butt on that one. I have AP coming off lots of rest as well. Vick and Maclin have some momentum going. I really like my match ups this week and I think you have some tough ones. MJD put the fear of god in me. I have had him on my team the last 2 years so I think he will take it easy on me. Go Falcons run D!!! lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]everybody see Canty do Ware's celebration when he sacked Romo

then Dezz, who apparently is "THE GIANT KILLER" now even though he had one catch because there was a break down and he was wide open 20 yards down field., did the Salsa dance when he scored a TD
    [/quote]
    Yeah, seriously. The Giant Killer? lol

That pissed me off when he did that dance but we got the last laugh.

That game was so intense, just like every other Giants game believe it or not. I bet that was fun to watch with your boy.
    [/quote]</P>

Someone is jealous of an undrafted stud! lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]The friggin hat works. [/quote]
    If that hat comes up missing this weekend don't blame me....

Looks like Chris Paul is going to the Clippers.

Awesome win last night. Another game that going into the end of the game trailing, I had that "whatever, we're going to win here" feeling. It's a good feeling knowing Eli will win games.

that being said, I'm really concerned about our defense still, giving up such huge plays in the secondary. Ross got burned and beat like 8 times last night. Our LBs looked like a bunch of rookies...oh wait... =P
    JPP is our saviour thank god....making all the huge plays when we needed him too. AND he was chasing dudes down like a LB. What a freak of nature that kid is. I love it.

We really need to get healthy, and our secondary needs to stop being terrible. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Now THAT was the Brandon Jacobs that Ive been a fan of for all these years, and stuck up for all season long!!!

Jacobs haters eat a fat djck, the Bully-dozer is in the building !!!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="JPizzack"]

Awesome win last night. Another game that going into the end of the game trailing, I had that "whatever, we're going to win here" feeling. It's a good feeling knowing Eli will win games.

that being said, I'm really concerned about our defense still, giving up such huge plays in the secondary. Ross got burned and beat like 8 times last night. Our LBs looked like a bunch of rookies...oh wait... =P
    JPP is our saviour thank god....making all the huge plays when we needed him too. AND he was chasing dudes down like a LB. What a freak of nature that kid is. I love it.

We really need to get healthy, and our secondary needs to stop being terrible. lol</p>[/quote]Its GREAT to win, but there were many issues last nite

1. Kevin Boothe needs to take snapping lessons from DeOssie, way too many wayward snaps last nite

2. Our 2ndary played TERRIBLE last nite.

3. Boley is good, Kiwi is getting better, and then we have nothing for our 3rd LB spot

4, Prince showed that he isnt ready to start (ugh I HATE Aaron Ross)

5. The on the field communication when we were on D was abysmal!!!! Webby and Prince each had plays where they were running zone when the rest of the team ran man coverage (look at that pitiful 70yd td)

6. Oh yea David Diehl DOES suck at LT, cant believe some of you forgot that

On the good side... ELI, Canty, Our WRs, Mitch Petrus
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'