Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Looks like Chris Paul is going to the Clippers.
    [/quote]The Clippers?? Is that a barbershop in the hood??
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

Cowboys season defined: from 1960-2010 Dallas lost 2 games in which they
    had a 4th qtr lead of 12 pts or more. in 2011 its happened 3 times

lol

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Looks like Chris Paul is going to the Clippers.
    [/quote]whats skips excuse for the boys this morning.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Awesome win last night. Another game that going into the end of the game trailing, I had that "whatever, we're going to win here" feeling. It's a good feeling knowing Eli will win games.

that being said, I'm really concerned about our defense still, giving up such huge plays in the secondary. Ross got burned and beat like 8 times last night. Our LBs looked like a bunch of rookies...oh wait... =P
    JPP is our saviour thank god....making all the huge plays when we needed him too. AND he was chasing dudes down like a LB. What a freak of nature that kid is. I love it.

We really need to get healthy, and our secondary needs to stop being terrible. lol</p>[/quote]Its GREAT to win, but there were many issues last nite

1. Kevin Boothe needs to take snapping lessons from DeOssie, way too many wayward snaps last nite

2. Our 2ndary played TERRIBLE last nite.

3. Boley is good, Kiwi is getting better, and then we have nothing for our 3rd LB spot

4,* Prince showed that he isnt ready to start (ugh I HATE Aaron Ross)

5. The on the field communication when we were on D was abysmal!!!! Webby and Prince each had plays where they were running zone when the rest of the team ran man coverage (look at that pitiful 70yd td)

6. Oh yea David Diehl DOES suck at LT, cant believe some of you forgot that

On the good side... ELI, Canty, Our WRs, Mitch Petrus
    [/quote]Great points-kase. Eli managed to adjust so some terrible snaps. Linebacker depth is scary. Kiwi was all over the place. Prince showed what a rookie cb with very limited experience should look like. Communication needs to get fixed quickly with the defense. Those wr's were WIDE open.

[/quote]</P>

weird....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Looks like Chris Paul is going to the Clippers.
    [/quote]whats skips excuse for the boys this morning.
    [/quote]No clue, its been the damned Tebow Show all morning. I turned it on late but they replay it at noon so ill see

The more I watch Steven A go up against Skip, the more I LOVE Steven A and despise Skip..... Skip is such a disrespectful piece of trash

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Awesome win last night. Another game that going into the end of the game trailing, I had that "whatever, we're going to win here" feeling. It's a good feeling knowing Eli will win games.

that being said, I'm really concerned about our defense still, giving up such huge plays in the secondary. Ross got burned and beat like 8 times last night. Our LBs looked like a bunch of rookies...oh wait... =P
    JPP is our saviour thank god....making all the huge plays when we needed him too. AND he was chasing dudes down like a LB. What a freak of nature that kid is. I love it.

We really need to get healthy, and our secondary needs to stop being terrible. lol</p>[/quote]Its GREAT to win, but there were many issues last nite

1. Kevin Boothe needs to take snapping lessons from DeOssie, way too many wayward snaps last nite

2. Our 2ndary played TERRIBLE last nite.

3. Boley is good, Kiwi is getting better, and then we have nothing for our 3rd LB spot

4, Prince showed that he isnt ready to start (ugh I HATE Aaron Ross)

5. The on the field communication when we were on D was abysmal!!!! Webby and Prince each had plays where they were running zone when the rest of the team ran man coverage (look at that pitiful 70yd td)

6. Oh yea David Diehl DOES suck at LT, cant believe some of you forgot that

On the good side... ELI, Canty, Our WRs, Mitch Petrus
    [/quote]Great points-kase. Eli managed to adjust so some terrible snaps. Linebacker depth is scary. Kiwi was all over the place. Prince showed what a rookie cb with very limited experience should look like. Communication needs to get fixed quickly with the defense. Those wr's were WIDE open.[/quote]It was painful to watch the replays. Just about every 20+ yd completion was due to blown coverage and missed assignments. I dont know wtf happened, its not like our guys were close to the routes, they straight up were running the wrong plays

2ndary is playing man coverage and all of a sudden Prince, Webby, or Ross just gives up on the route (it looked like they thought they were supposed to be in zone, but the play on the field was a man play) and there is NO safety help from over the top which says to me they were in man coverage or else we would have the safetys playing centerfield, cause they werent blitzing or attacking the LOS

Once Again Brandon 'The Bully-Dozer' Jacobs is one badass mothaluva

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]everybody see Canty do Ware's celebration when he sacked Romo

then Dezz, who apparently is "THE GIANT KILLER" now even though he had one catch because there was a break down and he was wide open 20 yards down field., did the Salsa dance when he scored a TD
    [/quote]
    Yeah, seriously. The Giant Killer? lol

That pissed me off when he did that dance but we got the last laugh.

That game was so intense, just like every other Giants game believe it or not. I bet that was fun to watch with your boy.
    [/quote]</p>

Someone is jealous of an undrafted stud! lol</p>[/quote]

huh?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[/quote]

#poeticjustice
    Fear the name, appreciate the game