Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Looks like Chris Paul is going to the Clippers.
    [/quote]The Clippers?? Is that a barbershop in the hood??
    [/quote]lmfaoo hahahahahaa goood ****.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Awesome win last night. Another game that going into the end of the game trailing, I had that "whatever, we're going to win here" feeling. It's a good feeling knowing Eli will win games.

that being said, I'm really concerned about our defense still, giving up such huge plays in the secondary. Ross got burned and beat like 8 times last night. Our LBs looked like a bunch of rookies...oh wait... =P
    JPP is our saviour thank god....making all the huge plays when we needed him too. AND he was chasing dudes down like a LB. What a freak of nature that kid is. I love it.

We really need to get healthy, and our secondary needs to stop being terrible. lol</p>[/quote]Its GREAT to win, but there were many issues last nite

1. Kevin Boothe needs to take snapping lessons from DeOssie, way too many wayward snaps last nite

2. Our 2ndary played TERRIBLE last nite.

3. Boley is good, Kiwi is getting better, and then we have nothing for our 3rd LB spot

4,* Prince showed that he isnt ready to start (ugh I HATE Aaron Ross)

5. The on the field communication when we were on D was abysmal!!!! Webby and Prince each had plays where they were running zone when the rest of the team ran man coverage (look at that pitiful 70yd td)

6. Oh yea David Diehl DOES suck at LT, cant believe some of you forgot that

On the good side... ELI, Canty, Our WRs, Mitch Petrus
    [/quote]Great points-kase. Eli managed to adjust so some terrible snaps. Linebacker depth is scary. Kiwi was all over the place. Prince showed what a rookie cb with very limited experience should look like. Communication needs to get fixed quickly with the defense. Those wr's were WIDE open.[/quote]It was painful to watch the replays.* Just about every 20+ yd completion was due to blown coverage and missed assignments.* I dont know wtf happened, its not like our guys were close to the routes, they straight up were running the wrong plays

2ndary is playing man coverage and all of a sudden Prince, Webby, or Ross just gives up on the route (it looked like they thought they were supposed to be in zone, but the play on the field was a man play) and there is NO safety help from over the top which says to me they were in man coverage or else we would have the safetys playing centerfield, cause they werent blitzing or attacking the LOS

Once Again Brandon 'The Bully-Dozer' Jacobs is one badass mothaluva
    [/quote]At a minimum if we can fix the communication issues-that will slow down huge passing yardage that is being put up on us. Similar stuff in New Orleans. Last night we were fortunate, we got some run game going and the dallas d could not stop us. If we don't fix our defense and we go against a very good defense , I think we will have a hard time pulling a win out.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]"The best thing is we got our season back tonight," team CEO John Mara
    said. "It would be nice to have an easy win for a change, but I don't
    know if that is in our DNA." lol

"JPP for president. JPP for president," Tuck bellowed.

"We've been in these situations before," said Manning, who threw for 400
    yards and two touchdowns. "It is nothing new. I don't like being in the
    situations. It is becoming a bad habit but we find ways to overcome it <u>
    and it is a fun way to win</u>." lol
    <u>
    This team takes weeks off your life every game...</u>
    [/quote]NO ITS NOT ELI!!! lol

youre right, i felt like my heart was going to explode i get to anxious

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Looks like Chris Paul is going to the Clippers.
    [/quote]lmfaoo hahahahahaa goood ****.
    [/quote]Speaking of I think LT needs a shape up.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Looks like Chris Paul is going to the Clippers.
    [/quote]

#poeticjustice
    [/quote]you were killing that kid in your facebook war of words until you dropped the #. and he called you a *** lol
    [/quote]

haha i still owned him. I love it when peoples last resort is to attack the hash tag...
    it lets me know i've won

the greatest ever was in Landos fits of rage last week over the CP3 trade being rejected, his facebook was filled with hash tags
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

is Eli 1000 yards away from breaking Marinos record with 3 games to go?

#whoooofa

and dezz if u really liked last night, they tried **** talking when i went to bed... go read my responses today. They haven't replied yet

I dont know if I blame that entire passing play on Prince. That was a deep ball, and there was no safety help in sight. I mean he did get beat, but it was still bad defense. That's why they kept showing Grant on tv after that play "where were you on that one, safety guy?!" lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Looks like Chris Paul is going to the Clippers.
    [/quote]whats skips excuse for the boys this morning.
    [/quote]No clue, its been the damned Tebow Show all morning. I turned it on late but they replay it at noon so ill see

The more I watch Steven A go up against Skip, the more I LOVE Steven A and despise Skip..... Skip is such a disrespectful piece of trash
    [/quote]i thought it was funny when tony saragoosa was interviewing tebow and at the end tebow looks dead into the camera and goes "God bless you" lmao. must of drove haters nuts.
    [/quote]He's SUCH a polarizing character, ya either hate him or love him. Personally Im a well documented Tebow fan and think he has some of the best interviews of all time, he's amazing when speaking to the press
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="JPizzack"]I dont know if I blame that entire passing play on Prince. That was a deep ball, and there was no safety help in sight. I mean he did get beat, but it was still bad defense. That's why they kept showing Grant on tv after that play "where were you on that one, safety guy?!" lol[/quote]probably by the line of scrimmage. i think iv hit a point where id like to tc retire just so we can get rid of perry. enough is enough. he is ****ing putrid. theres no if and or buts about it. gilbrides been decent lately but the first trip to the redzone after nicks huge catch. hooorrrible playcalling, and we got lucky on the 2 point conversion with that bull**** shotgun draw, AGAIN. hes so damn predictable sometimes.