Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Now THAT was the Brandon Jacobs that Ive been a fan of for all these years, and stuck up for all season long!!!

Jacobs haters eat a fat djck, the Bully-dozer is in the building !!!!!!
    [/quote]

as great as it was, im sorry it just further proves my argument on him earlier that he doesn't give the same effort game in and out.
    [/quote]Really Matt, you wanna start THAT argument up again!?!?!?!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]I dont know if I blame that entire passing play on Prince. That was a deep ball, and there was no safety help in sight. I mean he did get beat, but it was still bad defense. That's why they kept showing Grant on tv after that play "where were you on that one, safety guy?!" lol[/quote]probably by the line of scrimmage. i think iv hit a point where id like to tc retire just so we can get rid of perry. enough is enough. he is ****ing putrid. theres no if and or buts about it. gilbrides been decent lately but the first trip to the redzone after nicks huge catch. hooorrrible playcalling, and we got lucky on the 2 point conversion with that bull**** shotgun draw, AGAIN. hes so damn predictable sometimes.
    [/quote]

honestly I didn't think we were going to run that play with Ware again

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Now THAT was the Brandon Jacobs that Ive been a fan of for all these years, and stuck up for all season long!!!

Jacobs haters eat a fat djck, the Bully-dozer is in the building !!!!!!
    [/quote]

as great as it was, im sorry it just further proves my argument on him earlier that he doesn't give the same effort game in and out.
    [/quote]Really Matt, you wanna start THAT argument up again!?!?!?!
    [/quote]

yea go to the film... go see his first step explosions compared to last night

significant difference

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Looks like Chris Paul is going to the Clippers.
    [/quote]

#poeticjustice
    [/quote]you were killing that kid in your facebook war of words until you dropped the #. and he called you a *** lol
    [/quote]

haha i still owned him. I love it when peoples last resort is to attack the hash tag...
    it lets me know i've won

the greatest ever was in Landos fits of rage last week over the CP3 trade being rejected, his facebook was filled with hash tags
    [/quote]
    I love how you get your jollies off on this. I copied it from the ESPN NBA Twitter Feed. I guess I will delete them next time so you don't get wood. lol

i want to know what ab did

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Awesome win last night. Another game that going into the end of the game trailing, I had that "whatever, we're going to win here" feeling. It's a good feeling knowing Eli will win games.

that being said, I'm really concerned about our defense still, giving up such huge plays in the secondary. Ross got burned and beat like 8 times last night. Our LBs looked like a bunch of rookies...oh wait... =P
    JPP is our saviour thank god....making all the huge plays when we needed him too. AND he was chasing dudes down like a LB. What a freak of nature that kid is. I love it.

We really need to get healthy, and our secondary needs to stop being terrible. lol</p>[/quote]Its GREAT to win, but there were many issues last nite

1. Kevin Boothe needs to take snapping lessons from DeOssie, way too many wayward snaps last nite

2. Our 2ndary played TERRIBLE last nite.

3. Boley is good, Kiwi is getting better, and then we have nothing for our 3rd LB spot

4, Prince showed that he isnt ready to start (ugh I HATE Aaron Ross)

5. The on the field communication when we were on D was abysmal!!!! Webby and Prince each had plays where they were running zone when the rest of the team ran man coverage (look at that pitiful 70yd td)

6. Oh yea David Diehl DOES suck at LT, cant believe some of you forgot that

On the good side... ELI, Canty, Our WRs, Mitch Petrus
    [/quote]Great points-kase. Eli managed to adjust so some terrible snaps. Linebacker depth is scary. Kiwi was all over the place. Prince showed what a rookie cb with very limited experience should look like. Communication needs to get fixed quickly with the defense. Those wr's were WIDE open.[/quote]

i find it amazing that you could say Diehl sucks with the job he did on Ware last night but blow Beatty....

[/quote]Alright, I was over reacting a lil bit about Diehl. I still dont like him at LT
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Looks like Chris Paul is going to the Clippers.
    [/quote]

#poeticjustice
    [/quote]you were killing that kid in your facebook war of words until you dropped the #. and he called you a *** lol
    [/quote]

haha i still owned him. I love it when peoples last resort is to attack the hash tag...
    it lets me know i've won

the greatest ever was in Landos fits of rage last week over the CP3 trade being rejected, his facebook was filled with hash tags
    [/quote]
    I love how you get your jollies off on this. I copied it from the ESPN NBA Twitter Feed. I guess I will delete them next time so you don't get wood. lol
    [/quote]

#CP3Clipper

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]is Eli 1000 yards away from breaking Marinos record with 3 games to go?

#whoooofa
    [/quote]</P>

it's so awesome!!</P>

It's actually crazy that 4 QBs are possibly going to break that mark this year....nuts...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"]i want to know what ab did
    [/quote]

HOLY ****ING ****!!! LMAO

i swear to god, Bradshaw is an animal. Like this dude is just all over. ALL walks of life I am at people are telling me stories about experiences with Bradshaw.

My buddies BDay was in Hackensack on Sat so me and blondie went out. His other friend who I never met before is a bouncer are that place TEAK or whatever in Hoboken. He was telling me how the night before Bradshaw came in all ****ed up and fell and **** lol.

Like its amazing how many people tell me **** about this guy.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Awesome win last night. Another game that going into the end of the game trailing, I had that "whatever, we're going to win here" feeling. It's a good feeling knowing Eli will win games.

that being said, I'm really concerned about our defense still, giving up such huge plays in the secondary. Ross got burned and beat like 8 times last night. Our LBs looked like a bunch of rookies...oh wait... =P
    JPP is our saviour thank god....making all the huge plays when we needed him too. AND he was chasing dudes down like a LB. What a freak of nature that kid is. I love it.

We really need to get healthy, and our secondary needs to stop being terrible. lol</p>[/quote]Its GREAT to win, but there were many issues last nite

1. Kevin Boothe needs to take snapping lessons from DeOssie, way too many wayward snaps last nite

2. Our 2ndary played TERRIBLE last nite.

3. Boley is good, Kiwi is getting better, and then we have nothing for our 3rd LB spot

4, Prince showed that he isnt ready to start (ugh I HATE Aaron Ross)

5. The on the field communication when we were on D was abysmal!!!! Webby and Prince each had plays where they were running zone when the rest of the team ran man coverage (look at that pitiful 70yd td)

6. Oh yea David Diehl DOES suck at LT, cant believe some of you forgot that

On the good side... ELI, Canty, Our WRs, Mitch Petrus
    [/quote]Great points-kase. Eli managed to adjust so some terrible snaps. Linebacker depth is scary. Kiwi was all over the place. Prince showed what a rookie cb with very limited experience should look like. Communication needs to get fixed quickly with the defense. Those wr's were WIDE open.[/quote]

i find it amazing that you could say Diehl sucks with the job he did on Ware last night but blow Beatty....

[/quote]Alright, I was over reacting a lil bit about Diehl. I still dont like him at LT
    [/quote]

I don't care whose up there as long as they can play like the ydid last night