Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Now THAT was the Brandon Jacobs that Ive been a fan of for all these years, and stuck up for all season long!!!

Jacobs haters eat a fat djck, the Bully-dozer is in the building !!!!!!
    [/quote]

as great as it was, im sorry it just further proves my argument on him earlier that he doesn't give the same effort game in and out.
    [/quote]Really Matt, you wanna start THAT argument up again!?!?!?!
    [/quote]

yea go to the film... go see his first step explosions compared to last night

significant difference
    [/quote]
    Kase, you know I love ya bro...That being said you couldn't be more wrong. You would not have to defend Jacobs if he played this way all the time. No one would be criticizing this guy and they are because this is the Jacobs we all expect. It just makes the case even worst against him and I bet someone will ask him "Why don't you play like that every game?". You can't call out the haters after 1 good game and 5 bad ones. lol The Giants run game was the worst since the 50's and Jacobs was averaging the worst yards per carry in the league.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]I dont know if I blame that entire passing play on Prince. That was a deep ball, and there was no safety help in sight. I mean he did get beat, but it was still bad defense. That's why they kept showing Grant on tv after that play "where were you on that one, safety guy?!" lol[/quote]probably by the line of scrimmage. i think iv hit a point where id like to tc retire just so we can get rid of perry. enough is enough. he is ****ing putrid. theres no if and or buts about it. gilbrides been decent lately but the first trip to the redzone after nicks huge catch. hooorrrible playcalling, and<font color="#0000FF"> we got lucky on the 2 point conversion with that bull**** shotgun draw, AGAIN. hes so damn predictable sometimes. </font>
    [/quote]

honestly I didn't think we were going to run that play with Ware again

[/quote]
    Last week Gilbride called a pass. Eli noticed the defense and checked to that play. This week he may have done the same thing or maybe it was the play call. Last week however it was on Eli.

I think Eli should be able to run whatever play he wants and basically run the offense Peyton style. You could see a couple times last night Eli looked pissed with the play call and obviously the failed result.

[quote user="dezzzR"]i want to know what ab did
    [/quote]</P>

you mean the team rule? didnt they say it was curfew related?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]i want to know what ab did
    [/quote]

HOLY ****ING ****!!! LMAO

i swear to god, Bradshaw is an animal. Like this dude is just all over. ALL walks of life I am at people are telling me stories about experiences with Bradshaw.

My buddies BDay was in Hackensack on Sat so me and blondie went out. His other friend who I never met before is a bouncer are that place TEAK or whatever in Hoboken. He was telling me how the night before Bradshaw came in all ****ed up and fell and **** lol.

Like its amazing how many people tell me **** about this guy.
    [/quote]lol proabably came in a hour late or something. threw up in a team meeting....

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]i want to know what ab did
    [/quote]</p>

you mean the team rule? didnt they say it was curfew related?</p>[/quote]not sure. TC said it will remain in house.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Now THAT was the Brandon Jacobs that Ive been a fan of for all these years, and stuck up for all season long!!!

[/quote]

as great as it was, im sorry it just further proves my argument on him earlier that he doesn't give the same effort game in and out.
    [/quote]

significant difference
    [/quote]
    Kase, you know I love ya bro...That being said you couldn't be more wrong. You would not have to defend Jacobs if he played this way all the time. No one would be criticizing this guy and they are because this is the Jacobs we all expect. It just makes the case even worst against him and I bet someone will ask him "Why don't you play like that every game?". You can't call out the haters after 1 good game and 5 bad ones. lol The Giants run game was the worst since the 50's and Jacobs was averaging the worst yards per carry in the league.
    [/quote]2 words..... Offensive Line

We finally had some holes going and Kareem was FINALLY sealing the edge, it was like looking into his 07 days. Yes Jacobs ran like a BEAST, but the Line was killing it in the run game as well.

What can I say, Im hyped up about Jacobs kicking some cowgirl *** all night yesterday
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Awesome win last night. Another game that going into the end of the game trailing, I had that "whatever, we're going to win here" feeling. It's a good feeling knowing Eli will win games.

that being said, I'm really concerned about our defense still, giving up such huge plays in the secondary. Ross got burned and beat like 8 times last night. Our LBs looked like a bunch of rookies...oh wait... =P
    JPP is our saviour thank god....making all the huge plays when we needed him too. AND he was chasing dudes down like a LB. What a freak of nature that kid is. I love it.

We really need to get healthy, and our secondary needs to stop being terrible. lol</p>[/quote]Its GREAT to win, but there were many issues last nite

1. Kevin Boothe needs to take snapping lessons from DeOssie, way too many wayward snaps last nite

2. Our 2ndary played TERRIBLE last nite.

3. Boley is good, Kiwi is getting better, and then we have nothing for our 3rd LB spot

4, Prince showed that he isnt ready to start (ugh I HATE Aaron Ross)

5. The on the field communication when we were on D was abysmal!!!! Webby and Prince each had plays where they were running zone when the rest of the team ran man coverage (look at that pitiful 70yd td)

6. Oh yea David Diehl DOES suck at LT, cant believe some of you forgot that

On the good side... ELI, Canty, Our WRs, Mitch Petrus
    [/quote]Great points-kase. Eli managed to adjust so some terrible snaps. Linebacker depth is scary. Kiwi was all over the place. Prince showed what a rookie cb with very limited experience should look like. Communication needs to get fixed quickly with the defense. Those wr's were WIDE open.[/quote]

i find it amazing that you could say Diehl sucks with the job he did on Ware last night but blow Beatty....

[/quote]Alright, I was over reacting a lil bit about Diehl. I still dont like him at LT
    [/quote]

I don't care whose up there as long as they can play like the ydid last night
    [/quote]TRUTH!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

<h1 class="h3">NFC East playoff scenariosupdate</h1>

</p>

That's alot of info....lol
    </p>

How about just win the next 3!
    </p>

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Now THAT was the Brandon Jacobs that Ive been a fan of for all these years, and stuck up for all season long!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

significant difference
    [/quote]
    [/quote]2 words..... Offensive Line

We finally had some holes going and Kareem was FINALLY sealing the edge, it was like looking into his 07 days. Yes Jacobs ran like a BEAST, but the Line was killing it in the run game as well.

What can I say, Im hyped up about Jacobs kicking some cowgirl *** all night yesterday
    [/quote]
    We all are, it was fantastic!!! I just hope he brings the same fire every week.

How crazy was that Xavier Cincy fight!?

That dude got cleaned, I guess they might be pursuing criminal charges...