Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

I crack up at the BJ haters. They love to have it both ways.</p>

If he plays lousy, Matt will say that it "makes his case". If he plays well Matt just said that it "makes his case". If he plays badly he can say.."see BJ sucks". If he is effective, he can say ..."see he is inconsistent".</p>

Pure bullcrap!!</p>

The reality is that BJ has always needed some O line movement to be effective. As I have said relentlessly here over the past month. If he gets it, he gets a head of steam and can run past or through defenders. If he doesn't get room to run he can look very bad. Its not a matter of effort. To say that BJ doesn't give maximum effort in every game is nonsense.</p>

But the BJ haters (MMB), just love to have it both ways. (Of course we know he's has always liked it both ways)</p>[/quote]

the best part is u call me a BJ hater... but i'm not at all. Your head is far up his *** that you fail to recognize that I argue with everybody how valuable he was last year and his whole career except for one year as a Giant.

Im sorry but its well documented how much he hates the Cowboys. He didn't stutter step through holes even when they were clogged yesterday. He was exploding at the snap, something he didn't do at ALL during the philly game and u were trying to blow him.

Sorry, he doesn't have the same playing intensity game in and game out but he definitly has the same in your face intensity.

If he plays lousy, Matt will say that it "makes his case". If he plays well Matt just said that it "makes his case". If he plays badly he can say.."see BJ sucks". If he is effective, he can say ..."see he is inconsistent".</p>

Pure bullcrap!!</p>

The reality is that BJ has always needed some O line movement to be effective. As I have said relentlessly here over the past month. If he gets it, he gets a head of steam and can run past or through defenders. If he doesn't get room to run he can look very bad. Its not a matter of effort. To say that BJ doesn't give maximum effort in every game is nonsense.</p>

But the BJ haters (MMB), just love to have it both ways. (Of course we know he's has always liked it both ways)</p>[/quote]Well said Pizz
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]#*****hasnofanhood[/quote]</p>

I know the hash tag is ....<font size="5">#</font>...this. But I have no idea what it means or is supposed to represent. I just know that its stupid and so must be those who use it.</p>[/quote]

#BJsforBJ should be in mooreheads sig

I know the hash tag is ....<font size="5">#</font>...this. But I have no idea what it means or is supposed to represent. I just know that its stupid and so must be those who use it.</p>[/quote]
    That is all you need to know sir.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Pure bullcrap!!</p>

But the BJ haters (MMB), just love to have it both ways. (Of course we know he's has always liked it both ways)</p>[/quote]Well said Pizz
    [/quote]

did u call him pizz for a reason or is there a joke i missed?

I know the hash tag is ....<font size="5">#</font>...this. But I have no idea what it means or is supposed to represent. <u>I just know that its stupid and so must be those who use it.</u></p>[/quote]and thats all you need to know. lol.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

That is all you need to know sir.
    [/quote]lmfao.

[quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]
    Do you recall the quick pass to Danny that Demarcus tipped but Ware caught it? It was the same play that you killed Eli for in the Skins game. Did you hear Collinsworth again say that the Tackle is supposed to chip or get a block on the play to keep the defenders hands down? He said we were lucky it wasn't picked because our lineman did a horrible job on Ware for that specific play.

You still killing Eli for that or you think it was bad blocking? Should Eli not have thrown that ball?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

girl i been talking to/hanging out with from work(****...I really need to stop dipping my pen in the company ink...) I learn is a huge cowboys fan....

<font size="6">DEALBREAKER!!!!!!</font></p>[/quote]

fool

the sexual bets u can make can be a wonderful thing

anger bangs are great

your a moron

<font color="#0000FF">can you imagine what sex would of been like with her last night at like 12:30</font>
    [/quote]
    LMAO YES!!!!

Plus Pizz can't afford to be picky.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I know the hash tag is ....<font size="5">#</font>...this. But I have no idea what it means or is supposed to represent. <u>I just know that its stupid and so must be those who use it.</u></p>[/quote]and thats all you need to know. lol.
    [/quote]
    Usually I would say great minds think alike...but your mind....uhhhh....ya know lol