Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]haha whatever pappy, i didn't think u were joking

i actually thought u were serious. God knows with you. Sometimes your okay with throwing into triple coverage, sometimes your not.... i don't know if ur coming or going
    [/quote]
    He was serious as a heartattack. Don't get it twisted Matt.
    [/quote]

he def was LMAO
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

The NBA has instituted a concussion policy similar to the one used in the NFL.</p>
    </div>

Dr. Jeffrey Kutcher will lead the NBA concussion program and be consulted on all return-to-play issues.

LOL, is this a joke?
    [/quote]

na man, remember that kid in college lsat year whose eyes were rollin in the back of his head after he hit the gorund and he still played?

Concussions ain't nothing to **** with man. You see that documentry on that NY ranger that died this past year when the dissected his brain? Kid was only 29 man... ****in crazy
    [/quote]
    Yeah, I didn't see the show but I read about it. Terribly tragic. Apparently they are finding the CGE or CHE whatever it is in alot of people brains football/hockey.
    [/quote]

yea i mean hoops obviously has a much lower rate, but still nobody should be moving after a concussion. Enough of em can really **** u up
    [/quote]
    Yeah, this whole thing with Sidney Crosby is crazy. They are saying he already has another one or concussion like symptoms after staying out all last year and some this year. His career might be over or more importantly life. I am all for the safety of the game and getting this right. We love our sports but these guys have lives and families.

You hear about when these old NFL die and they look at their brains and such. They are always so ****ed up from so many hits. Everyone needs to start wearing those concussion helmets like DeSean. Actually he needs to stop wearing them. Everyone else is good. lol

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    Also, if Lebron was there at 3 for some strange reason, there is no ****ing way I take him.

I get the whole fantasy/business/hate side of things but I can't have that **** on my team.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

The NBA has instituted a concussion policy similar to the one used in the NFL.</p>
    </div>

Dr. Jeffrey Kutcher will lead the NBA concussion program and be consulted on all return-to-play issues.

LOL, is this a joke?
    [/quote]

na man, remember that kid in college lsat year whose eyes were rollin in the back of his head after he hit the gorund and he still played?

Concussions ain't nothing to **** with man. You see that documentry on that NY ranger that died this past year when the dissected his brain? Kid was only 29 man... ****in crazy
    [/quote]
    Yeah, I didn't see the show but I read about it. Terribly tragic. Apparently they are finding the CGE or CHE whatever it is in alot of people brains football/hockey.
    [/quote]

yea i mean hoops obviously has a much lower rate, but still nobody should be moving after a concussion. Enough of em can really **** u up
    [/quote]
    Yeah, this whole thing with Sidney Crosby is crazy. They are saying he already has another one or concussion like symptoms after staying out all last year and some this year. His career might be over or more importantly life. I am all for the safety of the game and getting this right. We love our sports but these guys have lives and families.

You hear about when these old NFL die and they look at their brains and such. They are always so ****ed up from so many hits. Everyone needs to start wearing those concussion helmets like DeSean. Actually he needs to stop wearing them. Everyone else is good. lol
    [/quote]

only a matter of time before they are mandatory

BUT speaking of this topic - did everybody see Harrison's hit on McCoy? Now it was vicious, but that was clean football man

I will be disgusted if he gets a ban

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]haha whatever pappy, i didn't think u were joking

i actually thought u were serious. God knows with you. Sometimes your okay with throwing into triple coverage, sometimes your not.... i don't know if ur coming or going
    [/quote]</P>

Let me clear it up for you.</P>

<FONT size=4>A.</FONT> I'm NOT OK with throwing into triple coverage if its a paniced throw falling away in the face of a pass rush. With really no real idea if your player is even there but you aren't thinking because you are about to get hit.</P>

<FONT size=4>B.</FONT> I AM OK with throwing into coverage (not sure about triple coverage) if there is a reasonable believe that your guy can fight for and come down with the ball, IF the game conditions are consistent with it.</P>

A. is dumb. B. is a reasonable risk. </P>

Scenario A was typical last season and not typical this season.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    Also, if Lebron was there at 3 for some strange reason, there is no ****ing way I take him.

I get the whole fantasy/business/hate side of things but I can't have that **** on my team.
    [/quote]

no fanhood in fantasy extends to fantasy basketball as well

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]
    Do you recall the quick pass to Danny that Demarcus tipped but Ware caught it? It was the same play that you killed Eli for in the Skins game. Did you hear Collinsworth again say that the Tackle is supposed to chip or get a block on the play to keep the defenders hands down? He said we were lucky it wasn't picked because our lineman did a horrible job on Ware for that specific play.

You still killing Eli for that or you think it was bad blocking? Should Eli not have thrown that ball?
    [/quote]</P>

I admitted thatI was wrong on that.</P>

Mostly because Eli is playing<U> MUCH</U> better this season.</P>

[/quote]

the fact that this convo is about dissecting a single play and your suggesting that your assigning blame to that play about Eli's whole seaosn just shows how jaded you are
    [/quote]</P>

Hey I didn't bring it up. Lando did. That play was talked about until we were blue in the face and was done with months ago. My view on Eli's play this season has nothing to do with my opinion of that play.</P>

</P>[/quote]

im not attacking the topic, im attacking your lack of logic...

dissecting a single play has nothing to do with a players performance over the entire year

"

I admitted thatI was wrong on that.</P>

<FONT size=5>Mostly because Eli is playing<U> MUCH</U> better this season."</FONT></P>

</P>

that kind of says that you MOSTLY have that opinion because of Eli's play on the season, right?
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

It was a joke Matt.</P>

That horrific loss yesterday has effected your mind.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Did you sweethearts see Eli put the blame on himself on the slant to Hakeem Nicks that was high and behind him(even though Nicks still got his hands on it)????</P>

Ah, the sweet taste of victory.</P>

<div class="report">

The Chris Paul trade is dead thanks to the Hornets/NBA asking for the Clippers Top 5 trade assets in return.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    The Clips were asked to part SG Eric Gordon,
    Minnesota's first-round pick, Chris Kaman's expiring contract, young F
    Al-Farouq Aminu and PG Eric Bledsoe. It's not surprising the Clippers
    said forget it.

Does Stern want a whole ****ing team or what?!
    </div>

<div class="report">

Carmelo Anthony suffered a hyperextended left knee after stepping on the foot of Iman Shumpert in Monday's practice.</p>
    </div>

It was originally thought to be an ankle injury, so this news is a little worse.

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

The Chris Paul trade is dead thanks to the Hornets/NBA asking for the Clippers Top 5 trade assets in return.</P></DIV>
    <DIV class=impact>The Clips were asked to part SG Eric Gordon, Minnesota's first-round pick, Chris Kaman's expiring contract, young F Al-Farouq Aminu and PG Eric Bledsoe. It's not surprising the Clippers said forget it.

Does Stern want a whole ****ing team or what?!
    </DIV>

[/quote]</P>

CP3 to Magic because it'll enable Stern to have two stars in one small market.</P>

</P>

</P>