Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lawl"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

they got him for helmet to helmet actually..

They were both running at each other like freight trains, the hit wasn't late, and Harrison even ducked his head to try and avoid the facemask. It was a football play.

Its a nasty sport and that was a nasty play, wasn't dirty at all
    [/quote]</p>

He led with the crown of his helmet and hit Colt in his helmet.</p>

Helmet to helmet is a penalty/fine and helmet to helmet is what happened.</p>

</p>[/quote]

it was two players running at each other he was scrambling out of the pocket... if u think that was dirty your cream filled and should go watch soccer

#manchesterunited
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]haha whatever pappy, i didn't think u were joking

i actually thought u were serious. God knows with you. Sometimes your okay with throwing into triple coverage, sometimes your not.... i don't know if ur coming or going
    [/quote]</P>

Let me clear it up for you.</P>

<FONT size=4>A.</FONT> I'm NOT OK with throwing into triple coverage if its a paniced throw falling away in the face of a pass rush. With really no real idea if your player is even there but you aren't thinking because you are about to get hit.</P>

<FONT size=4>B.</FONT> I AM OK with throwing into coverage (not sure about triple coverage) if there is a reasonable believe that your guy can fight for and come down with the ball, IF the game conditions are consistent with it.</P>

A. is dumb. B. is a reasonable risk. </P>

Scenario A was typical last season and not typical this season.</P>

[/quote]

lol so to cut through the bull****, i am going to point out two things to you

A) The backfoot thing is RE-******ED. You've already gone on to say that "YOU HAVE TO MAKE THROWS OFF YOUR BACK FOOT" in the NFL. Eli's biggest throw was a blooper to Cruz (or nicks was it?) where he had someone right in his face and he was RIGHT in between 2-3 defenders. There is ZERO consistancy with your requirements

B) The only consistancy is results. You make them acceptable when the play is completed and then kill him when its not. Which plays into everything i've been saying about Eli which stretches to our arguments last year.

LoL, Lando thought u were serious too. Your ridiculous to talk to and i'm glad everybody knows how insane you are about Eli. Ironically, you stick up for JAcobs and try to make me an eli hater like you, but instead a BJ hater. And my friend, I love BJs
    [/quote]</P>

You are fixated on this "back foot" thing. I am looking very carefully at my post and I'm trying to find the term "back foot" anywhere. Maybe you've deciphered some crazy Morehead code.</P>

I was talking about his old "chuck and duck" play.</P>

And no one in there right mind would think I was serious since I have put that line in every post where we are talking about Eli's play this year.</P>

You are losing it Matt. I didn't think I had to put it in red but I will if you are really not able to figure this out. Maybe I'll draw some pictures for you too. Would that help?</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]haha whatever pappy, i didn't think u were joking

i actually thought u were serious. God knows with you. Sometimes your okay with throwing into triple coverage, sometimes your not.... i don't know if ur coming or going
    [/quote]</P>

Let me clear it up for you.</P>

<FONT size=4>A.</FONT> I'm NOT OK with throwing into triple coverage if its a paniced throw falling away in the face of a pass rush. With really no real idea if your player is even there but you aren't thinking because you are about to get hit.</P>

<FONT size=4>B.</FONT> I AM OK with throwing into coverage (not sure about triple coverage) if there is a reasonable believe that your guy can fight for and come down with the ball, IF the game conditions are consistent with it.</P>

A. is dumb. B. is a reasonable risk. </P>

Scenario A was typical last season and not typical this season.</P>

[/quote]

lol so to cut through the bull****, i am going to point out two things to you

A) The backfoot thing is RE-******ED. You've already gone on to say that "YOU HAVE TO MAKE THROWS OFF YOUR BACK FOOT" in the NFL. Eli's biggest throw was a blooper to Cruz (or nicks was it?) where he had someone right in his face and he was RIGHT in between 2-3 defenders. There is ZERO consistancy with your requirements

B) The only consistancy is results. You make them acceptable when the play is completed and then kill him when its not. Which plays into everything i've been saying about Eli which stretches to our arguments last year.

LoL, Lando thought u were serious too. Your ridiculous to talk to and i'm glad everybody knows how insane you are about Eli. Ironically, you stick up for JAcobs and try to make me an eli hater like you, but instead a BJ hater. And my friend, I love BJs
    [/quote]</P>

#thetruthwillsetyoufree</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"]Did you sweethearts see Eli put the blame on himself on the slant to Hakeem Nicks that was high and behind him(even though Nicks still got his hands on it)????

Ah, the sweet taste of victory.</P>

[/quote]

what?
    [/quote]</P>

At some point in the 4th quarter Eli threw a bad pass that still hit Nicks in the hands and Eli admitted to it being a bad throw. Meaning- I was right when I said that just because a ball hits a WR in the hands doesn't mean it was a good throw. Two players can make a bad play on the same play, which happened often to Eli last year on the tipped INTs. A vast majority of those INTs were bad throws last year. </P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"]

They were both running at each other like freight trains, the hit wasn't late, and Harrison even ducked his head to try and avoid the facemask. It was a football play.

[/quote]</P>

He led with the crown of his helmet and hit Colt in his helmet.</P>

Helmet to helmet is a penalty/fine and helmet to helmet is what happened.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

it was two players running at each other he was scrambling out of the pocket... if u think that was dirty your cream filled and should go watch soccer

#manchesterunited
    [/quote]</P>

It doesn't matter what you think of the rule.<FONT size=4> Its still the rule</FONT>. You can go helmet to helmet on a RB but the rule states you can't do it to a QB or a defenselesss receiver.</P>

You can say its a dumb rule Matt. I might even agree. But don't tell me it was a clean hit. A clean hit is one that is consistent with the rules.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

The NBA has instituted a concussion policy similar to the one used in the NFL.</p>
    </div>

Dr. Jeffrey Kutcher will lead the NBA concussion program and be consulted on all return-to-play issues.

LOL, is this a joke?
    [/quote]

na man, remember that kid in college lsat year whose eyes were rollin in the back of his head after he hit the gorund and he still played?

Concussions ain't nothing to **** with man. You see that documentry on that NY ranger that died this past year when the dissected his brain? Kid was only 29 man... ****in crazy
    [/quote]
    Yeah, I didn't see the show but I read about it. Terribly tragic. Apparently they are finding the CGE or CHE whatever it is in alot of people brains football/hockey.
    [/quote]

yea i mean hoops obviously has a much lower rate, but still nobody should be moving after a concussion. Enough of em can really **** u up
    [/quote]
    Yeah, this whole thing with Sidney Crosby is crazy. They are saying he already has another one or concussion like symptoms after staying out all last year and some this year. His career might be over or more importantly life. I am all for the safety of the game and getting this right. We love our sports but these guys have lives and families.

You hear about when these old NFL die and they look at their brains and such. They are always so ****ed up from so many hits. Everyone needs to start wearing those concussion helmets like DeSean. Actually he needs to stop wearing them. Everyone else is good. lol
    [/quote]Cause Sidney Crosby is a punk puss soft as a wet napkin little *****
    [/quote]

face of the league
    [/quote]Doesnt change the fact that he's a punk *****

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="lawl"]

[/quote]</p>

He led with the crown of his helmet and hit Colt in his helmet.</p>

Helmet to helmet is a penalty/fine and helmet to helmet is what happened.</p>

</p>[/quote]

it was a football player, theres nothing u can do abotu it. I understand that under these extreme pussified rules that its a falg thats fine. But it wasn't dirty and is NOT something to be banned about

There was nothing Harrison could of done except try to not make the play and thats not what he gets paid to do.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"]

[/quote]</P>

He led with the crown of his helmet and hit Colt in his helmet.</P>

Helmet to helmet is a penalty/fine and helmet to helmet is what happened.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

#manchesterunited
    [/quote]</P>

Helmet to helmet is a defined penalty. Harrison and Colt collided helmet to helmet. </P>

The # sign **** is ****ing stupid.</P>

[quote user="lawl"]Did you sweethearts see Eli put the blame on himself on the slant to Hakeem Nicks that was high and behind him(even though Nicks still got his hands on it)????

Ah, the sweet taste of victory.</P>

[/quote]</P>

ahh, the sweet taste of the leader of the team taking responsibility......and considering they were asking Eli, and not Nicks....what kind of answer were you expecting?</P>

youre buggin dude...
    the pass was thru his hands, not out of his reach...</P>

lol. i love when you chirp in here once a day with your pompous, know-it-allattitude</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lawl"]Gotta take Dwight. There's plenty of talent at other positions to go around. Center, not so much.

[/quote]
    </p>Over Rose or CP3 depending on where he goes?

I just hate taking him knowing Dwight could end up anywhere? Same thing with CP3?

Just get Dwight to LA, then my decision will be simple. lol