Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

they got him for helmet to helmet actually..

They were both running at each other like freight trains, the hit wasn't late, and Harrison even ducked his head to try and avoid the facemask. It was a football play.

Its a nasty sport and that was a nasty play, wasn't dirty at all
    [/quote]</p>

He led with the crown of his helmet and hit Colt in his helmet.</p>

Helmet to helmet is a penalty/fine and helmet to helmet is what happened.</p>

</p>

[/quote]

it was two players running at each other he was scrambling out of the pocket... if u think that was dirty your cream filled and should go watch soccer

#manchesterunited
    [/quote]</p>

It doesn't matter what you think of the rule.<font size="4"> Its still the rule</font>. You can go helmet to helmet on a RB but the rule states you can't do it to a QB or a defenselesss receiver.</p>

You can say its a dumb rule Matt. I might even agree. But don't tell me it was a clean hit. A clean hit is one that is consistent with the rules.</p>[/quote]

soooo he deserves a ban for that hit is your stance? Because a flag was thrown it was dirty?

just because its a penalty doesn't mean it was a dirty hit or deserving of a ban
    [/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUN5OG28-f4
    not dirty what so ever. its really a shame thats even a penalty.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]

Still want to take that stance? I gave up on this guy too early man...

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lawl"]Did you sweethearts see Eli put the blame on himself on the slant to Hakeem Nicks that was high and behind him(even though Nicks still got his hands on it)????

Ah, the sweet taste of victory.</P>

[/quote]</P>

ahh, the sweet taste of the leader of the team taking responsibility......and considering they were asking Eli, and not Nicks....what kind of answer were you expecting?</P>

youre buggin dude...
    the pass was thru his hands, not out of his reach...</P>

lol. i love when you chirp in here once a day with your pompous, know-it-allattitude</P>

[/quote]

be nice

we're both venting over our fantasy losses last night
    [/quote]</P>

The worst part is that at halftime (his whole team played at 1 basically) his team wasn't doing ****. Then bam, second half Julio goes off brady/gronk go off, colston goes off. Shonn greene somehow learns to run the ball. </P>

Oh well, I didn't like my team from the getgo anyway.</P>

</P>

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lawl"]Did you sweethearts see Eli put the blame on himself on the slant to Hakeem Nicks that was high and behind him(even though Nicks still got his hands on it)????

Ah, the sweet taste of victory.</P>

[/quote]</P>

ahh, the sweet taste of the leader of the team taking responsibility......and considering they were asking Eli, and not Nicks....what kind of answer were you expecting?</P>

youre buggin dude...
    the pass was thru his hands, not out of his reach...</P>

lol. i love when you chirp in here once a day with your pompous, know-it-allattitude</P>

[/quote]</P>

Everybody on this thread has a pompous, know it all attitude. thats what makes it so great. Lawl is no better or worse than anyone else.</P>

Oh I forgot.....Pizz is Mr. Humble. Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lawl"]Gotta take Dwight. There's plenty of talent at other positions to go around. Center, not so much.

[/quote]
    </p>

Over Rose or CP3 depending on where he goes?

I just hate taking him knowing Dwight could end up anywhere? Same thing with CP3?

Just get Dwight to LA, then my decision will be simple. lol
    [/quote]</p>

I, admittedly, have never played fantasy basketball. But even middle teir PGs like a Steve Nash would outproduce mid teir Centers moreso than CP3/Rose would over Dwight. Maybe, Maybe not. Just seems to make sense.</p>

</p>[/quote]

well it depends

like last year Rose was #2 overall scoring by our leagues standards, Howard was 4th, Chris Paul was 13th
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

they got him for helmet to helmet actually..

They were both running at each other like freight trains, the hit wasn't late, and Harrison even ducked his head to try and avoid the facemask. It was a football play.

Its a nasty sport and that was a nasty play, wasn't dirty at all
    [/quote]</p>

He led with the crown of his helmet and hit Colt in his helmet.</p>

Helmet to helmet is a penalty/fine and helmet to helmet is what happened.</p>

</p>

[/quote]

it was a football player, theres nothing u can do abotu it. I understand that under these extreme pussified rules that its a falg thats fine. But it wasn't dirty and is NOT something to be banned about

There was nothing Harrison could of done except try to not make the play and thats not what he gets paid to do.
    [/quote]</p>

Matt, this guy actually went to NY to have the rules explained to him by the Commish.</p>

So McCoy throws the ball, then Harrison drops his head, takes a stepand unloads the crown of his helmet into the facemask of the QB.</p>

Thats a dirty friggin play. And he will be suspended for it. He knows the rule but like you he doesn't like it so he continues to violate it. he may be working himself out of this league.</p>[/quote]

so really what your saying is that all helmet to helmet contact is intentional and dirty?

it even looks like harrison was leading with his hands. horrible call, but its the ***** league now.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]

Still want to take that stance? I gave up on this guy too early man...

[/quote]

Vick got hurt... hes overrated

against any half way decent defenses hes had ****ty games for what he was suppose to be

bottom line lando, it opened u up to get Graham and AP and u got Vick who you KNOW you'd rather have next week

please stop this

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lawl"]Gotta take Dwight. There's plenty of talent at other positions to go around. Center, not so much.

[/quote]
    </P>

Over Rose or CP3 depending on where he goes?

I just hate taking him knowing Dwight could end up anywhere? Same thing with CP3?

Just get Dwight to LA, then my decision will be simple. lol
    [/quote]</P>

I, admittedly, have never played fantasy basketball. But even middle teir PGs like a Steve Nash would outproduce mid teir Centers moreso than CP3/Rose would over Dwight. Maybe, Maybe not. Just seems to make sense.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

well it depends

like last year Rose was #2 overall scoring by our leagues standards, Howard was 4th, Chris Paul was 13th
    [/quote]</P>

So yea, have to take Dwight.</P>

</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"]it even looks like harrison was leading with his hands. horrible call, but its the ***** league now.
    [/quote]

McCoy was running directly at them

it looks alot easier and **** at home on your couch in slow mo. I can't even imagine what it looks like on the field like standing onthe sidelines watching these guys fly around the field