Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<h4>ON TWITTER</h4>
    <div class="mod-content"><ul style="overflow: hidden; width:280px;"><li class="first"><dl class="t-mult tweet-dl"><dd>NotoriousOHM <span class="timeline">Ohm Youngmisuk</span>
    Coughlin says same thing with David Baas, wait and see this week.
    <em class="timestamp {ts: 'Mon Dec 12 13:14:09 PST 2011'}">2 minutes ago[/i] </dd></dl><li class="alt"><dl class="t-mult tweet-dl"><dd>NotoriousOHM <span class="timeline">Ohm Youngmisuk</span>
    Coughlin said he is hoping but will have to wait and see whether Kenny Phillips and Osi Umenyiora will be able to work this week
    <em class="timestamp {ts: 'Mon Dec 12 13:13:55 PST 2011'}">2 minutes ago[/i] </dd></dl><li class=""><dl class="t-mult tweet-dl"><dd>NotoriousOHM <span class="timeline">Ohm Youngmisuk</span>
    Coughlin said Travis Beckum has an issue with upper chest area and it could be a pain-tolerance issue from here.</dd></dl>[/list]</div><dl class="t-mult tweet-dl"><dd>NotoriousOHM <span class="timeline">Ohm Youngmisuk</span>
    Coughlin
    says David Diehl has a hand issue and could be restricted in practice
    this week. Also says Jake Ballard's jammed wrist should be OK</dd></dl><dl class="t-mult tweet-dl"><dd>NotoriousOHM <span class="timeline">Ohm Youngmisuk</span>
    RT @AdamSchefter: Eagles place WR Steve Smith on Injured Reserve (knee)</dd></dl>[/quote]

yea coughlin went on to further explain Beckums injury by saying "He has no heart"
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]#morereasontodoit
    [/quote]
    If everyone quits *****in about it he might actually stop.
    [/quote]</P>

Since I don't even know what it means, I'm fine with it.</P>[/quote]

<H3 class="r g0"><SPAN style="PADDING-RIGHT: 15px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 14px">Definition for hashtag:</SPAN></H3>
    <TABLE class=ts>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; COLOR: #666; PADDING-TOP: 5px" vAlign=top width=100>Web definitions:</TD>
    <TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; PADDING-TOP: 5px" vAlign=top>
    <TABLE class=ts>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD>A tag embedded in a message posted on the Twitter microblogging service, consisting of a word within the message prefixed with a hash sign.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

[/quote]</P>

Still have no idea. Whats the purpose?</P>

[/quote]</P>

the hash tag (#) triggers a part of the twitter software that stores "trends", so as more people use the same one, it becomes a more popular "news" item.
    typically, when you go to twitter, it will display a list of the most recent trends, which the majority of the time will be actual news.
    But it's become so commonplace that it's just kind of a joke now. (Example: Matt using it in every ****ing post...or multiple times in 1 post)</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

Since I don't even know what it means, I'm fine with it.</p>[/quote]
    <h3 class="r g0"><span style="padding-bottom:14px;padding-right:15px">Definition for hashtag:</span></h3><table class="ts"><tbody><tr><td style="padding-bottom:5px;padding-top:5px;color:#666" valign="top" width="100px">Web definitions:</td><td style="padding-bottom:5px;padding-top:5px" valign="top"><table class="ts"><tbody><tr><td>
    A tag embedded in a message posted on the Twitter microblogging
    service, consisting of a word within the message prefixed with a hash
    sign.</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
    [/quote]

#literaljim

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <dl class="t-mult tweet-dl">
    <dd>NotoriousOHM <span class="timeline">Ohm Youngmisuk</span>
    RT @AdamSchefter: Eagles place WR Steve Smith on Injured Reserve (knee)</dd></dl>

[/quote]</p>

how do you hurt your knee if you dont ever play?</p>

OHHH BURN!! lol</p>[/quote]

oh ****!!!! hahahahaha

I didn't even notice that. I can't wait to hear the story and quotes behind that

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

Since I don't even know what it means, I'm fine with it.</P>[/quote]

<H3 class="r g0"><SPAN style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 14px; PADDING-RIGHT: 15px">Definition for hashtag:</SPAN></H3>
    <TABLE class=ts>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; COLOR: #666; PADDING-TOP: 5px" vAlign=top width=100>Web definitions:</TD>
    <TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; PADDING-TOP: 5px" vAlign=top>
    <TABLE class=ts>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD>A tag embedded in a message posted on the Twitter microblogging service, consisting of a word within the message prefixed with a hash sign.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

[/quote]</P>

Still have no idea. Whats the purpose?</P>

[/quote]</P>

the hash tag (#) triggers a part of the twitter software that stores "trends", so as more people use the same one, it becomes a more popular "news" item.
    typically, when you go to twitter, it will display a list of the most recent trends, which the majority of the time will be actual news.
    But it's become so commonplace that it's just kind of a joke now. (Example: Matt using it in every ****ing post...or multiple times in 1 post)</P>

[/quote]</P>

Sorry. Still Greek to me.</P>

And its really not important to me that I know.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Chris_Broussard <SPAN class=timeline></SPAN>
    Looks like league is saying it won't let CP dictate that NO trade him where he wants to go. Looks like they may make him become FA and settle for teams with cap room or take far less $ to pick his spot. Or stay in NO for biggest payday. This must be about principle not bball

David Stern is Kim Jong il
    [/quote]</P>

I can understand them saying a player cant choose where to be traded....kind of...
    but whats the difference if he leaves now or leaves later? If a team wants him next year, they can do the same thing they been doing all along: cutting the fat, getting enough cap room, and paying him w/e he wants...? no?
    I guess it is about principle.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Chris_Broussard <span class="timeline"></span>
    Looks
    like league is saying it won't let CP dictate that NO trade him where
    he wants to go. Looks like they may make him become FA and settle for teams with cap room or take far less $ to pick his spot. Or
    stay in NO for biggest payday. This must be about principle not bball

[/quote]

this is a monster lawsuit

no respect for that Hornets GM. He should of manned up and quit

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Chris_Broussard <span class="timeline"></span>
    Looks like league is saying it won't let CP dictate that NO trade him where he wants to go. Looks like they may make him become FA and settle for teams with cap room or take far less $ to pick his spot. Or stay in NO for biggest payday. This must be about principle not bball

[/quote]</p>

I can understand them saying a player cant choose where to be traded....kind of...
    but whats the difference if he leaves now or leaves later? If a team wants him next year, they can do the same thing they been doing all along: cutting the fat, getting enough cap room, and paying him w/e he wants...? no?
    I guess it is about principle.</p>[/quote]

Chris Paul WILL be traded by trade deadline.. book it

only shot he isn't is if a new owner buys the team by then and wants him to play out the year.. But I don't know whats more unlikely - somebody buying the Hornets or a new owner thinking that keeping CP3 is good for business

Sterns worried about ticket sales right now. Hes going to keep the money coming in as much as he can. It really doesn't make sense from a business standpoint right now to dump CP3 the more I think about it.

It eventually will, but theres no sense now.