Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

i dont get why people are so obsessed with dez bryant. well i guess its died down, but hakeem is hands down the better wr so far.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" type?:2}? data-ft="{">In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft="{" type?:1}?><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft="{" type?:3}?>Get ready for this stat! If Victor Cruz has at least 194 yards receiving & Hakeem Nicks has at least 320 yards receiving in the final 3 games of the season, both players will break the Giants all time single season receiving record set by Amani Toomer.</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]Impressive stats for Cruz and NIcks. I'd rather have a championship. I can't help but consider how much higher these yardage totals would have been if we had our running game firing on all cylinders this year. Usually the run sets up the pass and keeps drives alive.[/quote]</P>

breaking all types of records this year.
    how bout the record for lowest total rushing yards by a team in 1 season? lol

that s quite an impressive stat, but like LT said....just get us into the playoffs and let us do some damage there before i start caring about what records our players break.</P>[/quote]word to you brother lol.

[quote user="dezzzR"]i dont get why people are so obsessed with dez bryant. well i guess its died down, but hakeem is hands down the better wr so far.
    [/quote]</P>

who said otherwise?
    Nicks is definitely better than dez bryant.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]i dont get why people are so obsessed with dez bryant. well i guess its died down, but hakeem* is hands down the better wr so far.
    [/quote]</P>

who said otherwise?
    Nicks is definitely better than dez bryant.</P>[/quote]Dez bryant last year ehhhh. This year Naaay. Nicks is better

You playing mind games MH?

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]i dont get why people are so obsessed with dez bryant. well i guess its died down, but hakeem is hands down the better wr so far.
    [/quote]</p>

who said otherwise?
    Nicks is definitely better than dez bryant.</p>[/quote]skip bayless thinks hes the best wr in the league.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]You playing mind games MH?
    [/quote]Lando -whats the deal with FF. I thought we were in playoffs? Why do I have a match up this week?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

who said otherwise?
    Nicks is definitely better than dez bryant.</p>[/quote]Dez bryant last year ehhhh. This year Naaay. Nicks is better[/quote]dez didnt even have 50 catches last year, or close to 1000 yards.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

who said otherwise?
    Nicks is definitely better than dez bryant.</P>

[/quote]Dez bryant last year ehhhh. This year Naaay. Nicks is better[/quote]</P>

ehh??
    Nicks had 1100 yds and 11 TDs last year....
    Bryant didnt even crack 600...

This year again, he can't touch Nicks....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

This is my fantasy playoff scenario:

Wildcard: We play Seattle and gain redemption for a game we deserved to win

Divisional: We play the Saints and beat their *** in the Bayou in their ****ty dome.

NFC Championship: We hand the Packers the end to their perfect season with a late game comeback victory in overtime, just like in 2007.

Superbowl: This is an interesting one. I'm tired of the pat's and don't want to play them anymore. I would not mind getting another crack at the Baltimore Ravens to correct what went wrong in 2000. We match up well with the Houston Texans and I don't see Tim Tebow taking the Broncos all the way. That leads me to my preference.....if that idiot Sanchez can manage to get them there, we face the New York Jet's in the Superbowl and shut that fat *** Rex Ryan up for good. I realize this jet's/Giants match up is a year ahead of time, we would of prefered it when the super bowl is in the New Meadowlands, but this is going to be one hell of a post season.