Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]washington scares me.
    [/quote]

your breath scares me
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...psBGJXpyHoMKSN

theres a picture with an autographed ball that says " I had a ball. Heres one for you. derek jeter"

lmfao.
    [/quote]Jeter has got the world by da balls.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]washington scares me.
    [/quote]

your breath scares me
    [/quote]I don't like the Jet game at all , not one bit.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]washington scares me.
    [/quote]

your breath scares me
    [/quote]my breath?
    our offense usually starts off slow against the skins and we can scratch in at least 25 points for the them. good chance it will be another nail bitter.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]washington scares me.
    [/quote]

your breath scares me
    [/quote]my breath?
    our offense usually starts off slow against the skins and we can scratch in at least 25 points for the them. good chance it will* be another nail bitter.
    [/quote]Seems to be the way the Giants play everyone. They have not dominated a single game this season from the get go. They play very cautiously and hope to be in a position to make a play or drive to win it in the end. A nail biting way to do things. Keep that ****er London Fletcher in check.

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">With 3 games to go, Eli Manning has already become the New York Giants all time single season leader in passing yards with 4,105.</span></h6>

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Get
    ready for this stat! If Victor Cruz has at least 194 yards receiving
    &amp; Hakeem Nicks has at least 320 yards receiving in the final 3 games
    of the season, both players will break the Giants all time single
    season receiving record set by Amani Toomer.</span></h6>

[quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{"type":2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">Get
    ready for this stat! If Victor Cruz has at least 194 yards receiving
    & Hakeem Nicks has at least 320 yards receiving in the final 3 games
    of the season, both players will break the Giants all time single
    season receiving record set by Amani Toomer.</span></h6>[/quote]Impressive stats for Cruz and NIcks. I'd rather have a championship.

I can't help but consider how much higher these yardage totals would have been if we had our running game firing on all cylinders this year. Usually the run sets up the pass and keeps drives alive.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...T8u40UHPxTpQJO
    Coach Tom Coughlin said he has “tremendous, grave concern’’ about the
    defensive lapses, listing “technical errors’’ and “physical breakdowns’’
    that continue to provide the opposition with gift-wrapped scoring
    plays. <div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">

</div>

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" type?:2}? data-ft="{">In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft="{" type?:1}?><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft="{" type?:3}?>Get ready for this stat! If Victor Cruz has at least 194 yards receiving &amp; Hakeem Nicks has at least 320 yards receiving in the final 3 games of the season, both players will break the Giants all time single season receiving record set by Amani Toomer.</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]Impressive stats for Cruz and NIcks. I'd rather have a championship. I can't help but consider how much higher these yardage totals would have been if we had our running game firing on all cylinders this year. Usually the run sets up the pass and keeps drives alive.[/quote]</P>

breaking all types of records this year.
    how bout the record for lowest total rushing yards by a team in 1 season? lol

that s quite an impressive stat, but like LT said....just get us into the playoffs and let us do some damage there before i start caring about what records our players break.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant