Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"]You playing mind games MH?
    [/quote]Lando -whats the deal with FF. I thought we were in playoffs? Why do I have a match up this week?[/quote]</P>

my guess is it's just the consolation rounds. just to determine the final standings.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]i dont get why people are so obsessed with dez bryant. well i guess its died down, but hakeem* is hands down the better wr so far.
    [/quote]</P>

who said otherwise?
    Nicks is definitely better than dez bryant.</P>

[/quote]Dez bryant last year ehhhh. This year Naaay. Nicks is better[/quote]</P>

ehh??
    Nicks had 1100 yds and 11 TDs last year....
    Bryant didnt even crack 600...

This year again, he can't touch Nicks....</P>[/quote]lol-oh. All that stands out in my mind was him running wild on us when we played D.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]This is my fantasy playoff scenario: Wildcard: We play Seattle and gain redemption for a game we deserved to win Divisional: We play the Saints and beat their *** in the Bayou in their ****ty dome. NFC Championship: We hand the Packers the end to their perfect season with a late game comeback victory in overtime, just like in 2007. Superbowl: This is an interesting one. I'm tired of the pat's and don't want to play them anymore. I would not mind getting another crack at the Baltimore Ravens to correct what went wrong in 2000. We match up well with the Houston Texans and I don't see Tim Tebow taking the Broncos all the way. That leads me to my preference.....if that idiot Sanchez can manage to get them there, we face the New York Jet's in the Superbowl and shut that fat *** Rex Ryan up for good. I realize this jet's/Giants match up is a year ahead of time, we would of prefered it when the super bowl is in the New Meadowlands, but this is going to be one hell of a post season.[/quote]</P>

It is a pretty good prediction....except i dont think the Seahawks are getting the wildcard.

Looking at the AFC playoff picture....it just makes me realize how terrible that conference is this year.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]This is my fantasy playoff scenario: Wildcard: We play Seattle and gain redemption for a game we deserved to win Divisional: We play the Saints and beat their *** in the Bayou in their ****ty dome. NFC Championship: We hand the Packers the end to their perfect season with a late game comeback victory in overtime, just like in 2007. Superbowl: This is an interesting one. I'm tired of the pat's and don't want to play them anymore. I would not mind getting another crack at the Baltimore Ravens to correct what went wrong in 2000. We match up well with the Houston Texans and I don't see Tim Tebow taking the Broncos all the way. That leads me to my preference.....if that idiot Sanchez can manage to get them there, we face the New York Jet's in the Superbowl and shut that fat *** Rex Ryan up for good. I realize this jet's/Giants match up is a year ahead of time, we would of prefered it when the super bowl is in the New Meadowlands, but this is going to be one hell of a post season.[/quote]</P>

It is a pretty good prediction....except i dont think the Seahawks are getting the wildcard.

Looking at the AFC playoff picture....it just makes me realize how terrible that conference is this year.</P>[/quote]Hmmm, who do you think get's the WC?

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]Lando -whats the deal with FF. I thought we were in playoffs? Why do I have a match up this week?[/quote]</p>

my guess is it's just the consolation rounds. just to determine the final standings.</p>[/quote]
    Yeah LT. It's the consolation bracket a.k.a. the losers bracket.

So even though you thought your run was over and you did horrible you didn't. You and Blondie both won so neither of you will finish last. It's pretty cool! The drive for .500 is over but you can still finish in 7th place. Go for it!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]Lando -whats the deal with FF. I thought we were in playoffs? Why do I have a match up this week?[/quote]</p>

my guess is it's just the consolation rounds. just to determine the final standings.</p>[/quote]
    Yeah LT. It's the consolation bracket a.k.a. the losers bracket.

So even though you thought your run was over and you did horrible you didn't. You and Blondie both won so neither of you will finish last. It's pretty cool! The drive for .500 is over but you can still finish in 7th place. Go for it!
    [/quote]ugggh. The definition of a hollow victory.

i actually have to be a mod today

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Looking at the AFC playoff picture....it just makes me realize how terrible that conference is this year.</P>

[/quote]Hmmm, who do you think get's the WC?[/quote]</P>

Detroit and Atlanta.

In fact, i dont even think Seattle CAN make the playoffs unles everyone in the hunt loses, which is actually impossible because some of the teams play each other.
    The records of detroit and Atlanta are too good still to take them out of the race. The bears also have a shot if the cards are right.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i actually have to be a mod today

[/quote]</P>

whys that? things getting crazy in tagf-land? or is there spam today? lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i actually have to be a mod today

[/quote]thats cool as long as youre showing tc some love.