Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>Quote from Antrel Rolle on WFAN today: "My No. 1 shout-out goes to the Elite. I'm talking about that No. 10, that dude. No. 26 is No. 10's biggest fan."</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

haha awesome</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="appletree943"]how cute you guys talking playoff scenarios knowing the Eagles are gona take the NFC East[/quote]

LMAO

thanks, i needed that today
    [/quote]</P>

[img]http://bowlphilosophy.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/never_go_full_******1.jpg[/img]</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="appletree943"]how cute you guys talking playoff scenarios knowing the Eagles are gona take the NFC East[/quote]

LMAO

thanks, i needed that today
    [/quote]</p>

[img]http://bowlphilosophy.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/never_go_full_******1.jpg[/img]</p>[/quote]lol

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"]You playing mind games MH?
    [/quote]Lando -whats the deal with FF. I thought we were in playoffs? Why do I have a match up this week?[/quote]</p>

my guess is it's just the consolation rounds. just to determine the final standings.</p>[/quote]
    Yeah LT. It's the consolation bracket a.k.a. the losers bracket.

So even though you thought your run was over and you did horrible you didn't. You and Blondie both won so neither of you will finish last. It's pretty cool! The drive for .500 is over but you can still finish in 7th place. Go for it!
    [/quote]ugggh. The definition of a hollow victory.[/quote]
    I tried to make it the best I could. lol

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="appletree943"]how cute you guys talking playoff scenarios knowing the Eagles are gona take the NFC East[/quote]id be delusional too if the giants were fighting the skins for the nfc east basement
    [/quote]lmao--I wonder how far that apple fell from the tree?>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"]You playing mind games MH?
    [/quote]Lando -whats the deal with FF. I thought we were in playoffs? Why do I have a match up this week?[/quote]</p>

my guess is it's just the consolation rounds. just to determine the final standings.</p>[/quote]
    Yeah LT. It's the consolation bracket a.k.a. the losers bracket.

So even though you thought your run was over and you did horrible you didn't. You and Blondie both won so neither of you will finish last. It's pretty cool! The drive for .500 is over but you can still finish in 7th place. Go for it!
    [/quote]ugggh. The definition of a hollow victory.[/quote]
    I tried to make it the best I could. lol
    [/quote]You really sugar coated the **** out of that one for me bro.

[quote user="JPizzack"]Someone got this photograph during the filming of the new Batman Dark Knight Rises movie[/quote]the new batmobile is a transformer?? laaaame i hate michael bay

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

<div class="report">

ESPN's Chris Broussard reports Dwight Howard
    will only sign a long-term extension with four teams: Orlando, Dallas,
    New Jersey and Los Angeles.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    To be clear, the team in L.A. is the Lakers,
    not Clippers. All three teams outside of Orlando have been mentioned as
    trade destinations by Broussard previously, so this is development is
    anything but a surprise. He will continue to surface in rumors until he
    signs with the Magic long-term or is dealt to a new destination.
    </div>

[quote user="appletree943"]how cute you guys talking playoff scenarios knowing the Eagles are gona take the NFC East[/quote]
    I love you, I really do.

Good to see you again....come around more often.

One more thing, <font color="#006400">**** THE EAGLES!!!</font> <font color="#000000">Though I do need Vick and Maclin to kill it for fantasy. lol</font>