Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]<A href="http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/jet_fan_battered_in_stadium_attack_BidL10Q2yNEsaig ZbkMgZK">http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/q...yNEsaigZbkMgZK
    </A>
    what scum......
    [/quote]

they are but what ******* the jet fans are

can u imagine only one person saying something to them? **** man if that happened by us we would of stomped them out

[/quote]
    Isn't that where we tailgated? There is a picture at the bottom of the article. How can no one else see that happening and stick up for them? Glad to see Jets fans are such a tight knit group.

I have to think that if that was happening to a Giants fan those guys would have been mopped up!
    [/quote]We were in lot m in our tailgate. That poor kid got messed up...broken jaw, busted eye socket. That's bs that no one stood up for him. Where was loudmouth fireman Ed? Oh -that's right he was filing a lawsuit against the giants fan who pushed him.[/quote]</P>

he filed a lawsuit??
    that game last year?!? How did he even find out who he was?! lol</P>[/quote]Yeah--I thought I read that, strongly sure. What a jerk! All the more reason we have to beat them next week. That's a game there could be some serious beatings at.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]<A href="http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/jet_fan_battered_in_stadium_attack_BidL10Q2yNEsaig ZbkMgZK">http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/q...yNEsaigZbkMgZK
    </A>
    what scum......
    [/quote]

can u imagine only one person saying something to them? **** man if that happened by us we would of stomped them out

[/quote]
    Isn't that where we tailgated? There is a picture at the bottom of the article. How can no one else see that happening and stick up for them? Glad to see Jets fans are such a tight knit group.

I have to think that if that was happening to a Giants fan those guys would have been mopped up!
    [/quote]We were in lot m in our tailgate. That poor kid got messed up...broken jaw, busted eye socket. That's bs that no one stood up for him. Where was loudmouth fireman Ed? Oh -that's right he was filing a lawsuit against the giants fan who pushed him.[/quote]</P>

he filed a lawsuit??
    that game last year?!? How did he even find out who he was?! lol</P>[/quote]

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Won't work on Firefox either.* Took three tries just to get on now.* The Mod's even took down my thread complaining about it.</P>

I can't post this way.* See you guys when the new MB comes on line.</P>[/quote]I think you are correct--my posts are going multiple crazy--this is ridiculous.

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Won't work on Firefox either. Took three tries just to get on now. The Mod's even took down my thread complaining about it.</P>

I can't post this way. See you guys when the new MB comes on line.</P>[/quote]I think you are correct--my posts are going multiple crazy--this is ridiculous.[/quote] interconjestion!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]<a href="http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/jet_fan_battered_in_stadium_attack_BidL10Q2yNEsaig ZbkMgZK">http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/q...yNEsaigZbkMgZK
    </a>
    what scum......
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]We were in lot m in our tailgate. That poor kid got messed up...broken jaw, busted eye socket. That's bs that no one stood up for him. Where was loudmouth fireman Ed? Oh -that's right he was filing a lawsuit against the giants fan who pushed him.[/quote]If I saw a Giant fan getting pummled by 7 (or however many they said there were in the article) rival fans id step in and start cleaning house.... I can HANDLE my own

Hell if I saw a Giants fan getting beaten down by a group of Giants fans Id step in and break it up
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Won't work on Firefox either. Took three tries just to get on now. The Mod's even took down my thread complaining about it.</P>

I can't post this way. See you guys when the new MB comes on line.</P>

[/quote]</P>

that's all it took to get him to leave?!

I would have done this kind of damage to the servers awhile ago!</P>

errr....that's not to say I had anything to do with this problem...I uhh.....umm....yup, IIIIIII gotta go....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

cry babies
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="yatitle"]

[quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="bELIeve_in_Giants"]Being beaten out by Rodgers, Brees, Stafford, and Newton in fan voting.

Ryan Fitzpatrick from the AFC has more votes than Eli too.

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...ro-bowl-voting
    [/quote]

While
    the pro bowl would be nice, I'm sure Eli cares more about having the
    respect of his teammates. And that is something he surely accomplished
    this year.
    [/quote]</p>

The pro bowl would still be easier tomake than respect from you and Morehead.</p>[/quote]

LOLOLOL

[/quote]

LOL. That was very good.

But seriously, he must not be reading my most recent material. []
    [/quote]

if its slow today i'll make another one

its fine. mh has super thin skin.