Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Anyone going to the Christmas Eve Battle of The Tri-State next weekend????

[/quote]

stop giving the Jets that much credit

but na not going
    [/quote]I dont underestimate ANY of our opponents, we could be going up against the Fort Hamilton HS JV squad and I still wouldnt underestimate them

[/quote]

FBomb PM'd me that number and i did it to daven and i got him, hahahahahahahahahaha
    [/quote]MUWAHAHAH thats AMAZING!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Anyone going to the Christmas Eve Battle of The Tri-State next weekend????

[/quote]

but na not going
    [/quote]I dont underestimate ANY of our opponents, we could be going up against the Fort Hamilton HS JV squad and I still wouldnt underestimate them

[/quote]

FBomb PM'd me that number and i did it to daven and i got him, hahahahahahahahahaha
    [/quote]

Kase you don't even ****ing understand....I was going bat **** insane in my car, I literally had unprotected sex with this girl I've been seeing last night for the first time and we talked about how she had friends with STD's...then Matt (with no knowledge of that fact by the way) led me into the phone call telling me he had a weird text from her by name and that she needed to talk to me but I had to call that number....

the timing could not have been any better....I was freaking the **** out.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Anyone going to the Christmas Eve Battle of The Tri-State next weekend????

[/quote]

but na not going

[/quote]

[/quote]

Kase you don't even ****ing understand....I was going bat **** insane in my car, I literally had unprotected sex with this girl I've been seeing last night for the first time and we talked about how she had friends with STD's...then Matt (with no knowledge of that fact by the way) led me into the phone call telling me he had a weird texts from her by name and that she needed to talk to me but I had to call that number....

[/quote]WOW, thats ****ing CLASSIC!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Anyone going to the Christmas Eve Battle of The Tri-State next weekend????

[/quote]

but na not going

[/quote]

[/quote]

Kase you don't even ****ing understand....I was going bat **** insane in my car, I literally had unprotected sex with this girl I've been seeing last night for the first time and we talked about how she had friends with STD's...then Matt (with no knowledge of that fact by the way) led me into the phone call telling me he had a weird text from her by name and that she needed to talk to me but I had to call that number....

[/quote]

so i got two other of my friends.

The first one was similiar to your situation with good timing. He was always a bigger guy and always crushed on this banging chick, who let herself go. So he finally got to **** around with her like last year. (we all went to HS together). So she ended up ****ing him over and I know he has some hate for her so I did the same to him that i did to u, thinkin he never talks to her...

apparently she hit him up on fbook last night randomly and they were all cool. Knowing him he thought he wa sback in the picture and everything and then I sent him a text and he got his hopes up lolol

---- the my other boy texted me back:

"i didn't listen all the way to the end so i hung up and was freaking out. Then I called back to get the # to call. You got me good. LOLOL.

Fear the name, appreciate the game

waiting one one more to get back to me

he may be on top of this though lololol

"Is that your idea of funny matthew"

- 3rd and final friend

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]"Is that your idea of funny matthew"

- 3rd and final friend
    [/quote]

I'd say so, you literally ruined and made my day with one number, when it laughed at the end the biggest weight I've ever felt came off my shoulders.

im going for the kill

amanda is getting a text that said Jill told me to call her at this number, i did and well, i think u should call

and lllllets se how it plays out

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im going for the kill

amanda is getting a text that said Jill told me to call her at this number, i did and well, i think u should call

[/quote]

:P that's pretty good, would have been better if it was like a year ago though lol.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im going for the kill

[/quote] hahahahahahahahahahahahhh....wait whats the joke !?