Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"]Anyone going to the game this weekend? I lucked into some tickets but now it seems very few of the people that I know tailgate are going.
    [/quote]Daven-I should be getting there sometime around 11, but no tailgating for me this weekend---probably going straight inside. Where are your seats?

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"]Anyone going to the game this weekend? I lucked into some tickets but now it seems very few of the people that I know tailgate are going.
    [/quote]Daven-I should be getting there sometime around 11, but no tailgating for me this weekend---probably going straight inside. Where are your seats?[/quote]

Section 304 If I remember correctly....I was thinking about maybe wandering around in the stadium for a bit before the game actually as well considering there's no real group I know well to tailgate with this week and I've actually never walked the stadium before, I'm generally always drinking outside right up till game time...it might be nice to look around.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"]Anyone going to the game this weekend? I lucked into some tickets but now it seems very few of the people that I know tailgate are going.
    [/quote]Daven-I should be getting there sometime around 11, but no tailgating for me this weekend---probably going straight inside. Where are your seats?[/quote]

Section 304 If I remember correctly....I was thinking about maybe wandering around in the stadium for a bit before the game actually as well considering there's no real group I know well to tailgate with this week and I've actually never walked the stadium before, I'm generally always drinking outside right up till game time...it might be nice to look around.
    [/quote]You should check out the legacy club, i think its near the pepsi gate near the train station. They have a ton of Giants memoribilia like the Lombardi Trophys and stuff like that

I always wanted to check it out, but it seems like nobody knew where it is. Me and my crew cut our tailgate short to check it out and once we got inside nobody had any idea what we were talking about
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Hey our resident mod, MMB, what do those green bars under our avatar mean. I just noticed I have a bunch of them, LOL
    [/quote]

it's related to post count.
    [/quote]

yep
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"]Anyone going to the game this weekend? I lucked into some tickets but now it seems very few of the people that I know tailgate are going.

[/quote]Good idea. I did the same thing this year on our monday night opener. I walked the entire first level. I had one of those pedometers on my belt that day--some bs the insurance company gave our company. I did 9 miles.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"]Anyone going to the game this weekend? I lucked into some tickets but now it seems very few of the people that I know tailgate are going.

[/quote]You should check out the legacy club, i think its near the pepsi gate near the train station.* They have a ton of Giants memoribilia like the Lombardi Trophys and stuff like that

I always wanted to check it out, but it seems like nobody knew where it is.* Me and my crew cut our tailgate short to check it out and once we got inside nobody had any idea what we were talking about
    [/quote]Yes--legacy club is located on floor right above the Flagship team store. I think they call it the Great West Hall Entrance--it has the huge murals of previous player up high. If you get lost, just tell employees your're looking for Captain Morgan's pub(across hall from legacy club) or the team store.

coooome ooon 4 oclock.

im troll squashin in TAGF today. I forget how fun it is
    Fear the name, appreciate the game