Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]morning

so im in the finals of 3 of my fantasy leagues

and if not for less than 1 point losses in two other ones, i would of been in the finals with them too

****in **** bags

Pappy and Lando coming down to the wire. Better hope for a quick TD from Antonio to make this interesting

I thought the GIants were suppose to play yesterday? Did they cancel the game or something?
    [/quote]Oh they ****ing cancelled the game alright. Holy jesus ! Wtf? So many issues we have.[/quote]It was sad. The fan's gave up on them, and I can't blame them. By the 4th quarter there were more empty seats than a christmas eve game...there was absolutely no traffic driving out of stadium-pathetic.[/quote]

i can't either.

Only thing I that keeps me positive is that we are two teams in one. We typically play up vs good teams. If we can't get up vs the Jets - then its going to be a horrible year for me. I have a ton of jets fans coming by -- we need to get that one done
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]morning

and if not for less than 1 point losses in two other ones, i would of been in the finals with them too

****in **** bags

Pappy and Lando coming down to the wire. Better hope for a quick TD from Antonio to make this interesting

I thought the GIants were suppose to play yesterday? Did they cancel the game or something?
    [/quote]Oh they ****ing cancelled the game alright. Holy jesus ! Wtf? So many issues we have.[/quote]It was sad. The fan's gave up on them, and I can't blame them. By the 4th quarter there were more empty seats than a christmas eve game...there was absolutely no traffic driving out of stadium-pathetic.[/quote]

i can't either.

Only thing I that keeps me positive is that we are two teams in one.* We typically play up vs good teams.* If we can't get up vs the Jets - then its going to be a horrible year for me. I have a ton of jets fans coming by -- we need to get that one done
    [/quote]This teams got no fight left in them....

"There's no fight left in you boys. You're nutless. You been pussified"

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]morning

****in **** bags

i can't either.

Only thing I that keeps me positive is that we are two teams in one. We typically play up vs good teams. If we can't get up vs the Jets - then its going to be a horrible year for me. I have a ton of jets fans coming by -- we need to get that one done
    [/quote]

I sat through the whole game, took my punishment.

Good Luck with all those jet's fans in your house. That could be painful.

Howard is on his xmas break...they had an old clip of Tracy Morgan talking about one of his snl conquests that he boned in the bathroom. He referred to his manhood as being so big that night that it was the size of a "baby's arm" lmfao.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]morning

****in **** bags

i can't either.

Only thing I that keeps me positive is that we are two teams in one.* We typically play up vs good teams.* If we can't get up vs the Jets - then its going to be a horrible year for me. I have a ton of jets fans coming by -- we need to get that one done
    [/quote]

I sat through the whole game, took my punishment.

[/quote]When was that injury cart accident in your gif? That is hysterical

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]morning

****in **** bags

[/quote]Oh they ****ing cancelled the game alright. Holy jesus ! Wtf? So many issues we have.[/quote]

same **** different day...

we have no secondary, let downs by our WRs, Eli with a couple bad balls, awful game plan...

And Dezz I dont even want to hear your **** about zone today.... Ross and Prince were ****ing TOAST all over the field in man yesterday... it was brutal
    [/quote]i said weeks ago theyre just as bad in man. cant wait until fewells gone.
    rolle got owned in every way imaginable yesterday. OWNED!!!!

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"]When was that injury cart accident in your gif? That is hysterical[/quote]

I don't know actually, but I felt like the guy in the blue shirt while sitting in the stands yesterday.

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"]When was that injury cart accident in your gif? That is hysterical[/quote]

I don't know actually, but I felt like the guy in the blue shirt while sitting in the stands yesterday.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]morning

****in **** bags

[/quote]Oh they ****ing cancelled the game alright. Holy jesus ! Wtf? So many issues we have.[/quote]

same **** different day...

we have no secondary, let downs by our WRs, Eli with a couple bad balls, awful game plan...

And Dezz I dont even want to hear your **** about zone today.... Ross and Prince were ****ing TOAST all over the field in man yesterday... it was brutal
    [/quote]i said weeks ago theyre just as bad in man. cant wait until fewells gone.
    rolle got owned in every way imaginable yesterday. OWNED!!!!
    [/quote]

Rolle had a brutal day tackling

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]When was that injury cart accident in your gif? That is hysterical[/quote]

[/quote]

i think that just happened like last week