Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

The way people are going after Rolle you would think that he said he eats babies and was singlehandedly responsible for 9/11

WAAAAAY too many idiotic clowns on these boards after a loss. Its like Craig Carton created 100 accounts and just stays on here posting garbage 247
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]When was that injury cart accident in your gif? That is hysterical[/quote]

I don't know actually, but I felt like the guy in the blue shirt while sitting in the stands yesterday.
    [/quote]

i think that just happened like last week
    [/quote]

You should come to the Jets Giants game instead of watching at home, I actually have a huge tailgate for that...probably a good 25-30 people at least.

im so disgusted. they cant even show up with the division on the line?!
    this team doesnt deserve to make the playoffs.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]When was that injury cart accident in your gif? That is hysterical[/quote]

I don't know actually, but I felt like the guy in the blue shirt while sitting in the stands yesterday.
    [/quote]Sorry you had to witness that one firsthand Dav

[quote user="Kase-1"]The way people are going after Rolle you would think that he said he eats babies and was singlehandedly responsible for 9/11

WAAAAAY too many idiotic clowns on these boards after a loss. Its like Craig Carton created 100 accounts and just stays on here posting garbage 247
    [/quote]i dont really blame them. if youre going to run your mouth all week, daring qbs to throw at him more, saying "we beat the redskins 99 out of 100..." and then get beat bad, theres going to be a backlash. guy constantly runs his mouth but doesnt back it up.

rolle is highly overrated and over paid imo. HIGHLY

All-Pro

Man the team damn sure sucked yesterday....this team has some kind of personality disorder-- bi polar....</P>

I can't even get excited about this team from week to week anymore, because of this up and down play thats been going on for two plus years .....Time for Change top to bottom....</P>

[quote user="Kase-1"]The way people are going after Rolle you would think that he said he eats babies and was singlehandedly responsible for 9/11

[/quote]

yea alot of people blame him for lapses in coverage like that Dezz bryant TD last week - it was completely on Webster
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]When was that injury cart accident in your gif? That is hysterical[/quote]

[/quote]

i think that just happened like last week
    [/quote]

You should come to the Jets Giants game instead of watching at home, I actually have a huge tailgate for that...probably a good 25-30 people at least.
    [/quote]

na dough low and it ian't worth it unless I can harass Fire marshall bill

[quote user="dezzzR"]im so disgusted. they cant even show up with the division on the line?!
    this team doesnt deserve to make the playoffs.
    [/quote]

no denying that this was a pitiful game

but shut up already lol. you know if they win this week your whollllle tune will change

don't join #teamdramatic

Some key things to know:

1. If the Cowboys beat the Eagles OR the Giants beat the Jets in Week 16, the Eagles are eliminated.

2. If the Eagles lose either one of their final two games -- Week 16 in Dallas or Week 17 against the Redskins -- they are eliminated.

3. If the Cowboys and Giants both win in Week 16, the winner of the Week 17 Cowboys-Giants game will be division champ.

4. The Cowboys are the only one of the three teams that can clinch the division in Week 16. The Giants and Eagles could both be eliminated by Week 16 results. The Cowboys cannot.

With that in mind, here are all of the remaining possibilities:

If the Cowboys and Jets win in Week 16, the Cowboys clinch the division. The Week 17 Cowboys-Giants game would be irrelevant in this case, since the Cowboys would be two games ahead with one to play.

If the Cowboys and Giants win in Week 16 and the Cowboys beat the Giants in Week 17, the Cowboys win the division with a 10-6 record, two games ahead of the Giants.

If the Cowboys and Giants win in Week 16 and the Giants beat the Cowboys in Week 17, the Giants win the division because they will own the head-to-head tiebreaker over the Cowboys, having gone 2-0 against them.

If the Giants and Eagles win in Week 16 and the Giants beat the Cowboys in Week 17, the Giants would be division champs at 9-7, no tiebreakers necessary.

If the Giants and Eagles win in Week 16 and the Cowboys beat the Giants in Week 17, the Cowboys would be division champs at 9-7, no tiebreakers necessary.

If the Eagles and the Jets win in Week 16 and the Cowboys beat the Giants in Week 17, the Cowboys would be division champs at 9-7, no tiebreakers necessary.

If the Eagles and the Jets win in Week 16 AND the Eagles win in Week 17 AND the Giants beat the Cowboys in Week 17, the Eagles would be division champs at 8-8, winning the three-way tiebreaker with the Cowboys and Giants due to their 5-1 division record.

If the Eagles and the Jets win in Week 16 AND the Redskins beat the Eagles in Week 17 AND the Giants beat the Cowboys in Week 17, the Giants would be division champs. They and Dallas would both be 8-8, and the Giants would own the head-to-head tiebreaker. The Eagles would finish 7-9 in this scenario.

If the Eagles and the Jets win in Week 16 AND the Redskins beat the Eagles in Week 17 AND the Cowboys beat the Giants in Week 17, the Cowboys would be division champs at 9-7, two games ahead of both New York and Philadelphia.

That's it. As long as there are no ties, those are all of the possibilities. The odds appear to favor Dallas (as you'd expect, since they have a one-game lead with two games to play), but everything changes week to week around here. And if you're wondering about Dallas as a possible 9-7 wild card, you need to root against Atlanta. The Lions hold the tiebreaker over the Cowboys, but Dallas seems to hold the tiebreakers over Atlanta. Too much to figure out there, though, since the Bears and either the Cardinals or Seahawks could still finish 9-7. The most likely scenario is just the one playoff team from the NFC East this year. The way all of these teams have played, that seems about right.