Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"]The way people are going after Rolle you would think that he said he eats babies and was singlehandedly responsible for 9/11

WAAAAAY too many idiotic clowns on these boards after a loss. Its like Craig Carton created 100 accounts and just stays on here posting garbage 247
    [/quote]i dont really blame them. if youre going to run your mouth all week, daring qbs to throw at him more, saying "we beat the redskins 99 out of 100..." and then get beat bad, theres going to be a backlash. guy constantly runs his mouth but doesnt back it up.

rolle is highly overrated and over paid imo. HIGHLY
    [/quote]

na hes relaly not - overrated at all. Guy is <u>doing</u> alot of things that we didn't sign him to do
    [/quote]lol hes constantly getting beat, hes not "doing" anything were asking him lol
    [/quote]

dezz, i'll keep it funky with you - <u>u seem to not have a clue about what your seeing.</u> Hes not innocent, but i bet you blame him for alot of **** that isn't his fault. Our corners are brutal and this is on Webster as well. I like Webby but as I said last year (while lawl got a hissy fit over it) is that he peaked for a short while.

I think i want Cortland Finnegan next year... we need an attitude on defense. He may be dirty and a punk, but our guys don't have enough fire
    [/quote]stop making it seem like im pointing the finger directly at him. how many times have i said ross is trash? rolles was suppose to be this elite safety and hes anything but. kp is just as good as him.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"]The way people are going after Rolle you would think that he said he eats babies and was singlehandedly responsible for 9/11

WAAAAAY too many idiotic clowns on these boards after a loss. Its like Craig Carton created 100 accounts and just stays on here posting garbage 247
    [/quote]i dont really blame them. if youre going to run your mouth all week, daring qbs to throw at him more, saying "we beat the redskins 99 out of 100..." and then get beat bad, theres going to be a backlash. guy constantly runs his mouth but doesnt back it up.

[/quote]

na hes relaly not - overrated at all. Guy is <u>doing</u> alot of things that we didn't sign him to do
    [/quote]lol hes constantly getting beat, hes not "doing" anything were asking him lol
    [/quote]

dezz, i'll keep it funky with you - u seem to not have a clue about what your seeing. Hes not innocent, but i bet you blame him for alot of **** that isn't his fault. Our corners are brutal and this is on Webster as well. I like Webby but as I said last year (while lawl got a hissy fit over it) is that he peaked for a short while.

I think i want Cortland Finnegan next year... we need an attitude on defense. He may be dirty and a punk, but our guys don't have enough fire
    [/quote]I think Webby is alright, but he has no help from the other CBs so he's gonna get exploited, but in zone he just isnt that good

Cotrland Finnegan would be interesting but there are a few good CBs that'll be on the market at the end of this season like Brandon Carr (KC), Grimes (ATL), Marcus Trufant (Seattle) for a year or 2 if we lose T2, or even Eric Wright (Det)
    <a href="http://www.footballsfuture.com/2012/fa/db.html">
    2012 Free Agent DB's</a>
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

redskins were 6 of their first 9 on 3rd down conversions.

antrels on the fan right now. " im frustrated with not being a lud to do what i was brought here to do, go get the ball."

do you hate the jets
    "no we dont hate anybody but when im playing, i have no friends, im not shaking your hand, well save that for after." lmao what buuuull!!!!!

do you hate the jets?
    "no we dont hate anybody but when im playing, i have no friends, im not shaking your hand, well save that for after." lmao what buuuull!!!!!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"]The way people are going after Rolle you would think that he said he eats babies and was singlehandedly responsible for 9/11

[/quote]

[/quote]

dezz, i'll keep it funky with you - <u>u seem to not have a clue about what your seeing.</u> Hes not innocent, but i bet you blame him for alot of **** that isn't his fault. Our corners are brutal and this is on Webster as well. I like Webby but as I said last year (while lawl got a hissy fit over it) is that he peaked for a short while.

[/quote]stop making it seem like im pointing the finger directly at him. how many times have i said ross is trash? rolles was suppose to be this elite safety and hes anything but. kp is just as good as him.
    [/quote]

he hasn't been playing saftey and alot of the blown coverages haven't been on him.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"]The way people are going after Rolle you would think that he said he eats babies and was singlehandedly responsible for 9/11

[/quote]

[/quote]

dezz, i'll keep it funky with you - u seem to not have a clue about what your seeing. Hes not innocent, but i bet you blame him for alot of **** that isn't his fault. Our corners are brutal and this is on Webster as well. I like Webby but as I said last year (while lawl got a hissy fit over it) is that he peaked for a short while.

[/quote]I think Webby is alright, but he has no help from the other CBs so he's gonna get exploited, but in zone he just isnt that good

Cotrland Finnegan would be interesting but there are a few good CBs that'll be on the market at the end of this season like Brandon Carr (KC), Grimes (ATL), Marcus Trufant (Seattle) for a year or 2 if we lose T2, or even Eric Wright (Det)
    <a href="http://www.footballsfuture.com/2012/fa/db.html">
    2012 Free Agent DB's</a>
    [/quote]

Trufan is 30 and coming off an IR'd season, i'd prefer T2 at this point. I don't think theres any shot at Grimes or Wright.

Not a fan of carr....

i dunno we need something

[quote user="dezzzR"]antrels on the fan right now. " im frustrated with not being a lud to do what i was brought here to do, go get the ball."
    [/quote]

its true man, we aren't utilizing what he does best. I dont know if thats a reflection of Fewell or the injuries, but im starting to think its injuries. Fewells taking alot of heat, but theres nothing he can do with this team. I still am not a fan of his general philosophy, but I mean would it kill to not only play man but play bump and run. Can we hit some WRs at the line? We NEVER do that

[quote user="dezzzR"]do you hate the jets?
    [/quote]He's trying to be the 'Bully' on defense, LOL

He's jealous Bj got called a Bully and not him
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers