Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]redskins were 6 of their first 9 on 3rd down conversions.
    [/quote]

I can't get over how bad Prince and Ross looked yesterday

I knew Prince wouldn't be ready, but <u>I was still hoping for magic</u>
    [/quote]yea me too. it was hard to watch.
    [/quote]

<u>He isn't as fast and quick as I thought he would be</u>. I am hoping thats just the foot not being 100%
    [/quote]he really isnt. he was a few steps behind moss on that td. i dont know if he tripped again but he wasnt near him.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i'll tell ya, i do love the fact that Rolle was calling out the team. Saying it starts in practice... thats soemthing I do like

I just hope it wasn't directed at Tuck, but i do like it.

Hopfully Herz can come back and bring a spark. ITs like one of our last chances - hes a high energy guy
    [/quote]I agree with Rolle, if you're hurt then sit it out and get healthy, dont risk worsening your condition, its not worth it. If you're dinged up and bruised then get yass on the field and practice

I really dont see whats so bad about what he said, everyone is jumping to all of these conclusions
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]My daughter just called me as she does every morning and the first thing she says...

"I hate when the Giants lose." lol My baby girl.
    [/quote]

hows wifey doing?
    [/quote]
    Surgery is at 4:30 your time. She will be out by around 6 or 7. Dr better hurry so I'm home for the game. You think I have a chance tonight? I give myself about 10%. Sure would have been nice to get those 5 points from CJ but he has been so inconsistent. Tough day yesterday for me.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i'll tell ya, i do love the fact that Rolle was calling out the team. Saying it starts in practice... thats soemthing I do like

Hopfully Herz can come back and bring a spark. ITs like one of our last chances - hes a high energy guy
    [/quote]I agree with Rolle, if you're hurt then sit it out and get healthy, dont risk worsening your condition, its not worth it. If you're dinged up and bruised then get yass on the field and practice

I really dont see whats so bad about what he said, everyone is jumping to all of these conclusions
    [/quote]</P>

Rolle is not a star.. He's a nice player that gets paid way too much.</P>

And I am tired of hearing about how our defense is banged up and TC and Fewellare doingtheir best with a bad hand. We started 5 first round draft choices yesterday, PLUS 2 high paid free agents (Canty and Boley) PLUS 2 other 2nd round picks, PLUS a two time all pro DE (Tuck). Look at the rookies and late draftees (plus undrafted free agents) starting on other teams that play way better defense than we do. This defense is poorly coached and motivated. This defense is a disgrace and TC and Fewell need to be dismissed as soon as the season ends.</P>

I like TC, but the players DO NOT respond to him in crunch time. He's a "diciplinarian" who's teams constantly play with no dicipline.</P>

How many late season collapses do we need to see?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Panthers tight end Jeremy Shockey
    says that when “The Star-Spangled Banner” played before Sunday’s game
    against the Texans, he looked across the field at the opposing sideline
    and didn’t like what he saw.</p>

According to Shockey, several players on the Texans didn’t display
    proper reverence for America while the national anthem was played.</p>

“I was pretty upset when they weren’t showing respect to America during the national anthem,” Shockey said, via the Houston Chronicle.
    “There were about 10 players who didn’t put their arms across their
    chest. This is America. They should at least give respect to America. I
    haven’t seen it anywhere else in the NFL, but I don’t know how you
    forget to do something like that.”</p>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]My daughter just called me as she does every morning and the first thing she says...

[/quote]

hows wifey doing?
    [/quote]
    Surgery is at 4:30 your time. She will be out by around 6 or 7. Dr better hurry so I'm home for the game. You think I have a chance tonight? I give myself about 10%. Sure would have been nice to get those 5 points from CJ but he has been so inconsistent. Tough day yesterday for me.
    [/quote]</P>

Tough day for both of us Landon. Thought I was dead until the Burleson TD. Thought I had it at halftime last night when both my guys stopped getting the ball. I give you at least 25% tonight.</P>

I have a feeling the FF god's are smiling on you. They tend to hate Good "Ol Morehead.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]My daughter just called me as she does every morning and the first thing she says...

[/quote]

hows wifey doing?
    [/quote]
    Surgery is at 4:30 your time. She will be out by around 6 or 7.<u> Dr better hurry so I'm home for the game</u>. You think I have a chance tonight? I give myself about 10%. Sure would have been nice to get those 5 points from CJ but he has been so inconsistent. Tough day yesterday for me.
    [/quote]lol that monday night football commercial with the plummer popped in my head for some reason
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5D6nyYKVRQ
    "yeeep, most of this liquid will just evaporate and the floorboards just going to absorb everything else, yeeep, have a good one."

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i'll tell ya, i do love the fact that Rolle was calling out the team. Saying it starts in practice... thats soemthing I do like

[/quote]</p>

Rolle is not a star.. He's a nice player that gets paid way too much.</p>

And I am tired of hearing about how our defense is banged up and TC and Fewellare doingtheir best with a bad hand. We started 5 first round draft choices yesterday, PLUS 2 high paid free agents (Canty and Boley) PLUS 2 other 2nd round picks, PLUS a two time all pro DE (Tuck). Look at the rookies and late draftees (plus undrafted free agents) starting on other teams that play way better defense than we do. This defense is poorly coached and motivated. This defense is a disgrace and TC and Fewell need to be dismissed as soon as the season ends.</p>

I like TC, but the players DO NOT respond to him in crunch time. He's a "diciplinarian" who's teams constantly play with no dicipline.</p>

How many late season collapses do we need to see?</p>[/quote]Well tags like 'pro bowler' '1st round pick' and 'highly paid' dont mean a damned thing

There are plenty of players that should be pro bowlers but we all know its a popularity contest.

1st round picks SHOULD be producing immediatley, but when 1 is coming off of a reoccuring knee injury and the other is playing in his 3rd game after missing all of camp and most of the season with injury.
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

hows wifey doing?
    [/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

Tough day for both of us Landon. Thought I was dead until the Burleson TD. Thought I had it at halftime last night when both my guys stopped getting the ball. I give you at least 25% tonight.</p>

I have a feeling the FF god's are smiling on you. They tend to hate Good "Ol Morehead.</p>[/quote]
    Man, that TD pissed me off. Had to be the worst tackling I have ever seen. He ran through have the team. Good luck to you no matter what. I have a feeling SF will be kicking alot of FG's. Akers can boot them to so it's not looking good for me. I figure Brown will have to get about 120 yards and a TD for me to win.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

Panthers tight end Jeremy Shockey
    says that when “The Star-Spangled Banner” played before Sunday’s game
    against the Texans, he looked across the field at the opposing sideline
    and didn’t like what he saw.</p>

According to Shockey, several players on the Texans didn’t display
    proper reverence for America while the national anthem was played.</p>

“I was pretty upset when they weren’t showing respect to America during the national anthem,” Shockey said, via the Houston Chronicle.
    “There were about 10 players who didn’t put their arms across their
    chest. This is America. They should at least give respect to America. I
    haven’t seen it anywhere else in the NFL, but I don’t know how you
    forget to do something like that.”</p>[/quote]I hate Shockey, but I LOVE America

Across every sport, not everyone puts their hands on their heart, but its alright as long as they remove their helmet/hat