Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

mike and mike and chris carter are saying tc earned the right to stay another year. golich said horrible play is on the players.

[quote user="dezzzR"]mike and mike and chris carter are saying tc earned the right to stay another year. golich said horrible play is on the players.
    [/quote]</P>

If they get their way, our ressurgence will be delayed another year. I'm too old to wait.</P>

How many year end collapses do we need to endure before we make a change?</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]mike and mike and chris carter are saying tc earned the right to stay another year. golich said horrible play is on the players.
    [/quote]</p>

If they get their way, our ressurgence will be delayed another year. I'm too old to wait.</p>

How many year end collapses do we need to endure before we make a change?</p>[/quote]

lets officially collapse before that happens
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

If they get their way, our ressurgence will be delayed another year. I'm too old to wait.</p>

How many year end collapses do we need to endure before we make a change?</p>[/quote]resurgence*

i agree. im too young and impatient to wait another year.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

If they get their way, our ressurgence will be delayed another year. I'm too old to wait.</P>

[/quote]resurgence*

[/quote]</P>

I thought you were a TC for life guy.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i'll be anything sexual as long as im the giver
    [/quote]

Better watch your back Fish! Squirrel Master ain't gonna be there for
    you all the time. Next time I come for you, I'm gonna want some
    ****tail... FRUIT!

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

good news is fantasy hoops season starts for lando today - so he doesn't skip a beat
    [/quote]No fantasy hockey for you guys this season??
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

How many year end collapses do we need to endure before we make a change?</p>

[/quote]resurgence*

[/quote]</p>

I thought you were a TC for life guy.</p>[/quote]my mind works in mysterious ways....
    no but really i am a tc guy for life but im also a realist. we need change, i would like tc to bring in new coordinators but i know it wont happen, hes to loyal. fewell is the final nail in his coffin. it scares me that some people think fewell will stay, but if we bring in a new coach hell clean house.

john clayton still thinks the giants will go for cohwer but i herd him on a radio show the other day and he said he didnt want to coach anymore. so who knows.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

good news is fantasy hoops season starts for lando today - so he doesn't skip a beat
    [/quote]No fantasy hockey for you guys this season??
    [/quote]</P>

I'll take Jean Ratelle in the first round.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]resurgence*

[/quote]</P>

I thought you were a TC for life guy.</P>

[/quote]my mind works in mysterious ways....
    no but really i am a tc guy for life but im also a realist. we need change, i would like tc to bring in new coordinators but i know it wont happen, hes to loyal. fewell is the final nail in his coffin. it scares me that some people think fewell will stay, but if we bring in a new coach hell clean house.

john clayton still thinks the giants will go for cohwer but i herd him on a radio show the other day and he said he didnt want to coach anymore. so who knows.
    [/quote]</P>

Cowher would be a tragic mistake. Another old coach to replace our old coach. Great move!!</P>

The only thing worse for me would be the Sox hiring Bobby Valentine..............Oh wait..............</P>
    Get well soon 80.