Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

mike and mike and chris carter are saying tc earned the right to stay another year. golich said horrible play is on the players.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="dezzzR"]mike and mike and chris carter are saying tc earned the right to stay another year. golich said horrible play is on the players.
    [/quote]</P>

If they get their way, our ressurgence will be delayed another year. I'm too old to wait.</P>

How many year end collapses do we need to endure before we make a change?</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]mike and mike and chris carter are saying tc earned the right to stay another year. golich said horrible play is on the players.
    [/quote]</p>

If they get their way, our ressurgence will be delayed another year. I'm too old to wait.</p>

How many year end collapses do we need to endure before we make a change?</p>[/quote]

lets officially collapse before that happens
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

If they get their way, our ressurgence will be delayed another year. I'm too old to wait.</p>

How many year end collapses do we need to endure before we make a change?</p>[/quote]resurgence*

i agree. im too young and impatient to wait another year.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

If they get their way, our ressurgence will be delayed another year. I'm too old to wait.</P>

[/quote]resurgence*

[/quote]</P>

I thought you were a TC for life guy.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i'll be anything sexual as long as im the giver
    [/quote]

Better watch your back Fish! Squirrel Master ain't gonna be there for
    you all the time. Next time I come for you, I'm gonna want some
    ****tail... FRUIT!

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

good news is fantasy hoops season starts for lando today - so he doesn't skip a beat
    [/quote]No fantasy hockey for you guys this season??
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

How many year end collapses do we need to endure before we make a change?</p>

[/quote]resurgence*

[/quote]</p>

I thought you were a TC for life guy.</p>[/quote]my mind works in mysterious ways....
    no but really i am a tc guy for life but im also a realist. we need change, i would like tc to bring in new coordinators but i know it wont happen, hes to loyal. fewell is the final nail in his coffin. it scares me that some people think fewell will stay, but if we bring in a new coach hell clean house.

john clayton still thinks the giants will go for cohwer but i herd him on a radio show the other day and he said he didnt want to coach anymore. so who knows.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

good news is fantasy hoops season starts for lando today - so he doesn't skip a beat
    [/quote]No fantasy hockey for you guys this season??
    [/quote]</P>

I'll take Jean Ratelle in the first round.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]resurgence*

[/quote]</P>

I thought you were a TC for life guy.</P>

[/quote]my mind works in mysterious ways....
    no but really i am a tc guy for life but im also a realist. we need change, i would like tc to bring in new coordinators but i know it wont happen, hes to loyal. fewell is the final nail in his coffin. it scares me that some people think fewell will stay, but if we bring in a new coach hell clean house.

john clayton still thinks the giants will go for cohwer but i herd him on a radio show the other day and he said he didnt want to coach anymore. so who knows.
    [/quote]</P>

Cowher would be a tragic mistake. Another old coach to replace our old coach. Great move!!</P>

The only thing worse for me would be the Sox hiring Bobby Valentine..............Oh wait..............</P>
    Get well soon 80.