Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

im not sure of maplewoods public transportation - pretty sure its a good town if u want to get some crack rocks though
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Calling all NJ thread members, 1 of my boys is gonna be in Maplewood, NJ and he's coming to the game on Saturday but he has no ride. We were thinking of having him take a train to the stadium but it doesnt get there early enough. BTW we're taking the GWB to the NJTPK to the Stadium

1. Where is Maplewood??
    2. Do they have trains running north?
    3. Is it close enough where he could take a cab to the gates and walk in.... (Kase-1 had to do that when he left his tix in his car parked in Clifton NJ, LOL)
    4. Are there buses that go from Maplewood area up to the stadium???

ANY info that you guys could add would be greatly appreciated
    [/quote]

Maplewood is like central jerseys. like by Verrazano bridge. 10 min from there i think
    [/quote]
    Verazanno connects Brooklyn and Staten Island, LOL, just had to bust balls

Yea I saw on Mapquest that its south/west of Newark, 16 or so miles from the stadium

Anyone from that Area of NJ?? I was hoping my boy could either take a cab from Maplewood or take a train/bus north and then cab it to the gates
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Calling all NJ thread members, 1 of my boys is gonna be in Maplewood, NJ and he's coming to the game on Saturday but he has no ride. We were thinking of having him take a train to the stadium but it doesnt get there early enough. BTW we're taking the GWB to the NJTPK to the Stadium

1. Where is Maplewood??
    2. Do they have trains running north?
    3. Is it close enough where he could take a cab to the gates and walk in.... (Kase-1 had to do that when he left his tix in his car parked in Clifton NJ, LOL)
    4. Are there buses that go from Maplewood area up to the stadium???

ANY info that you guys could add would be greatly appreciated
    [/quote]

Maplewood is like central jerseys. like by Verrazano bridge. 10 min from there i think
    [/quote]
    Verazanno connects Brooklyn and Staten Island, LOL, just had to bust balls

Yea I saw on Mapquest that its south/west of Newark, 16 or so miles from the stadium

Anyone from that Area of NJ?? I was hoping my boy could either take a cab from Maplewood or take a train/bus north and then cab it to the gates
    [/quote]

haha yea but its by the Verrazano bridge exit off turnpike

i drafted an awful Fantasy NBA team last night

G: Billups, Kobe, Manu, Iguodala, Baron Davis, Jose Calderon, Boobie Gibson
    F: Stoudemire, Odom, Thaddeus Young, Prince, Richard Jefferson, Derrick Favors
    C: Andrew Bogut, Al Harrington

have to start:
    PG, SG, G , G , SF, PF, F, F, C, Util

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]

dum dum duuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. not hakeeeem!!!
    [/quote]Matt-Was that a chrome Mini-helmet, it looks shiny. If so there were only 2000 of those made.[/quote]

na bought it for like $30 bucks at the sports store...

If i could of charge it they had an Ahmad Bradshaw for $75. I would of just got that and had Nicks sign on the other hand
    [/quote]I met Bradshaw and Aaron Ross in Ross's first year with us down in Scarsdale at a signing. AR and AB sigs are on same helmet with that **** running back we had....Rueben droughns--I can't remember his name....lol[/quote]HEY HEY, anyone on the 07 team is a GOLDEN GOD. understand?

no but really he was ok. his yard avg. sucked but everything else was ok. 6 tds for a 3rd string back is great. 27 first downs...
    [/quote]Did I get his name right? eeehhhh, yeah that's not bad for 3rd in place. Regarding 07...I had a sad feeling Sunday night, of course it was combined with the way the Giant's played the skins. I could possibly never see another championship in my lifetime. That in mind, I'm glad I lived up that entire year after our SB 42 victory to it's fullest.[/quote]

bet u said the same thing after the Minny game in 07
    [/quote]Yeah-anything is possible right?

I think Pizzlestick must be down south this week.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im not sure of maplewoods public transportation - pretty sure its a good town if u want to get some crack rocks though
    [/quote]LMAO
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I think Pizzlestick must be down south this week pleasuring a man listening to THE USED[/quote]

yea probably

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I think Pizzlestick must be down south this week pleasuring a man listening to THE USED[/quote]

yea probably
    [/quote]lmao