Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Eli is a bad ***!

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Very nice catered Holiday luncheon for us today!! This is a great time of year....and food/drink wise it will get progressively better over the next 3 days-Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote] C'mon with all of us fat boys in THEE thread, you didnt even tell us what u had!?!?!?

BIG week in Fantasy FB, I wish my WRs didnt suck so much, LOL
    [/quote]

who do u have
    [/quote]Well the WRs I have in our league are just trash. Bowe, Holmes, and Manningham.... Thank goodness I have gangsta-*** RB's, LOL

So I waited to see if any new TEs would end up on the waiver wire in my other league, but onlything that hppened is that the guy im playing this week took Keller and he doesnt evn need him. Bastage only did it to F' me over.... DAMNIT!!!

So now I gotta go Jared Cook vs JAX, Greg Olsen vs TB, or Mercedes Lewis vs TENN
    [/quote]

i actually like all of the WRs this week

Bowe - with a week with Orten now. Coming off a big win, Orten will def target him and he could have a big day

u have to love the air show that will probably happen tom in our game
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I cannot take any bad news about our team going into this game tomorrow that I already have unsure feeling about.[/quote]

then don't PM me
    [/quote]I texted you--will pm if you prefer. Like a car wreck, I gotta know.[/quote]I so wish that we are not going to hand Dallas this division on a decorated silver plater?[/quote]

responded

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I cannot take any bad news about our team going into this game tomorrow that I already have unsure feeling about.[/quote]

then don't PM me
    [/quote]I texted you--will pm if you prefer. Like a car wreck, I gotta know.[/quote]I so wish that we are not going to hand Dallas this division on a decorated silver plater?[/quote]im finding it hard to get excited about the jets game. even if we make the playoffs, we are not good enough.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I cannot take any bad news about our team going into this game tomorrow that I already have unsure feeling about.[/quote]

then don't PM me
    [/quote]I texted you--will pm if you prefer. Like a car wreck, I gotta know.[/quote]I so wish that we are not going to hand Dallas this division on a decorated silver plater?[/quote]im finding it hard to get excited about the jets game. even if we make the playoffs, we are not good enough.
    [/quote]

thats fine

but then take pride in not letting these loud mouth pieces of **** talk **** about how they run NY.

Then take pride that if we win we knock the Eagles and Jets out...

u better get amped. I don't think i've ever been more excited for a reg season game. Its bubbling in my stomach

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I cannot take any bad news about our team going into this game tomorrow that I already have unsure feeling about.[/quote]

then don't PM me
    [/quote]

thats fine

but then take pride in not letting these loud mouth pieces of **** talk **** about how they run NY.

<u>
    u better get amped. I don't think i've ever been more excited for a reg season game. Its bubbling in my stomach</u>
    [/quote]ill be amped before kickoff. but anxious and excited the whole week, havnt felt that since the week of opening day.

honestly how/why the hell are you always so optimistic about this team? especially after brutal losses. lol

priest: you may now kiss the bride...

peter griffen: kiss her? im going to deeesstrooy her.

lmao

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I cannot take any bad news about our team going into this game tomorrow that I already have unsure feeling about.[/quote]

then don't PM me
    [/quote]

<font size="5">ACT'A LIKE A MAN!!!!!</font>
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I cannot take any bad news about our team going into this game tomorrow that I already have unsure feeling about.[/quote]

then don't PM me
    [/quote]

thats fine

<u>
    u better get amped. I don't think i've ever been more excited for a reg season game. Its bubbling in my stomach</u>
    [/quote]ill be amped before kickoff. but anxious and excited the whole week, havnt felt that since the week of opening day.

honestly how/why the hell are you always so optimistic about this team? especially after brutal losses. lol
    [/quote]I guess it is amped that I am about this game, but all week it has made me feel sick to my stomach. I have not been more disturbed or concerned about a game like this in a long time. I think If we did not lay an egg last week, it would of been a little easier this week.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I cannot take any bad news about our team going into this game tomorrow that I already have unsure feeling about.[/quote]

then don't PM me
    [/quote]

<font size="5">ACT'A LIKE A MAN!!!!!</font>
    [/quote]Good point, it's time to tighten the chin strap and kick ***. If they fight to the bitter end, at least I can feel better than last week.