Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Since the holiday season is in full effect and all this weak Christmas music is all around so I figured id bless my hip hop heads with a little Christmas Music

Run DMC- Christmas In Hollis

Snoop, Nate Dogg, and The Dogg Pound- Santa Claus Goes To The Ghetto
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSdQoMa_P00">
    Tha Dogg Pound- I Wish</a>

Kurtis Blow - Christmas Rappin

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I cannot take any bad news about our team going into this game tomorrow that I already have unsure feeling about.[/quote]

then don't PM me
    [/quote]I texted you--will pm if you prefer. Like a car wreck, I gotta know.[/quote]I so wish that we are not going to hand Dallas this division on a decorated silver plater?[/quote]im finding it hard to get excited about the jets game. even if we make the playoffs, we are not good enough.
    [/quote]

thats fine

but then take pride in not letting these loud mouth pieces of **** talk **** about how they run NY.

Then take pride that if we win we knock the Eagles and Jets out...

<u>
    u better get amped. I don't think i've ever been more excited for a reg season game. Its bubbling in my stomach</u>
    [/quote]ill be amped before kickoff. but anxious and excited the whole week, havnt felt that since the week of opening day.

honestly how/why the hell are you always so optimistic about this team? especially after brutal losses. lol
    [/quote]

for the same reason after we beat dallas everybodies tune changed. Im realistic enough to know that one win can change things. Its all about just getting IN the playoffs. Playoffs are a different season. Just claw to get there
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I cannot take any bad news about our team going into this game tomorrow that I already have unsure feeling about.[/quote]

then don't PM me
    [/quote]I texted you--will pm if you prefer. Like a car wreck, I gotta know.[/quote]I so wish that we are not going to hand Dallas this division on a decorated silver plater?[/quote]im finding it hard to get excited about the jets game. even if we make the playoffs, we are not good enough.
    [/quote]

<font size="5">ACT'A LIKE A MAN!!!!!</font>
    [/quote]tell that to the giants!! boohooing on the sidelines like women, thats not giants football

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I cannot take any bad news about our team going into this game tomorrow that I already have unsure feeling about.[/quote]

then don't PM me
    [/quote]

thats fine

but then take pride in not letting these loud mouth pieces of **** talk **** about how they run NY.

<u>
    u better get amped. I don't think i've ever been more excited for a reg season game. Its bubbling in my stomach</u>
    [/quote]ill be amped before kickoff. but anxious and excited the whole week, havnt felt that since the week of opening day.

honestly how/why the hell are you always so optimistic about this team? especially after brutal losses. lol
    [/quote]I guess it is amped that I am about this game, but all week it has made me feel sick to my stomach. I have not been more disturbed or concerned about a game like this in a long time. I think If we did not lay an egg last week, it would of been a little easier this week.[/quote]Yea it doesnt help that we're coming into this game losing the last 5/6 but it doesnt matter what our record is. Every Giants game I always go into the game thinking we got a chance

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"]Since the holiday season is in full effect and all this weak Christmas music is all around so I figured id bless my hip hop heads with a little Christmas Music

[/quote]lmao, thanks Kase man!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I cannot take any bad news about our team going into this game tomorrow that I already have unsure feeling about.[/quote]

then don't PM me
    [/quote]

[/quote]tell that to the giants!! boohooing on the sidelines like women, thats not giants football
    [/quote]If I could re-create the Johnny Fontane scene from 'The godfather' with a collective slap going to our team rather than Johnny Fontane I would be layin the smacketh down

WHERE MAH POWDER!?!?!?!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I cannot take any bad news about our team going into this game tomorrow that I already have unsure feeling about.[/quote]

then don't PM me
    [/quote]

thats fine

<u>

[/quote]

for the same reason after we beat dallas everybodies tune changed. Im realistic enough to know that one win can change things. Its all about just getting IN the playoffs. Playoffs are a different season.* Just claw to get there
    [/quote]I need you guy's with this mentality to slap me in the face and wake me up. I know all of this, but this week has been exceptionally hard for me to not fold into a negative nancy. I don't want to bring us down, so I'm reaching up now and hanging my hat on the season...in 26 hours I pray with all my giants strength that we beat the Jet's ***. I may need a drink at home for this one!

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I cannot take any bad news about our team going into this game tomorrow that I already have unsure feeling about.[/quote]

then don't PM me
    [/quote]

[/quote]If I could re-create the Johnny Fontane scene from 'The godfather' with a collective slap going to our team rather than Johnny Fontane I would be layin the smacketh down

WHERE MAH POWDER!?!?!?!
    [/quote]I would blare the Any given sunday speech thru the Timex speakers all day today.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"]Since the holiday season is in full effect and all this weak Christmas music is all around so I figured id bless my hip hop heads with a little Christmas Music

[/quote]lmao, thanks Kase man![/quote]When I had my radio show back in college I used to do a whole Hip Hop Christmas episode each year. The 1st year I did it cause I was sick of hearing all the crap in Target and places like that, people LOVED it and it was getting done each season

Edit: How'd I forget these 2 holiday gems!?!?!?!

Run DMC, Salt N Pepa, Snoop Dogg, Keith Murray, Onyx - Santa Baby

Westside Connection - Tha Holidaze

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!