Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

For anyone interested in our FF league final match. Byron and I are having a death match. I'm up 15 going into tonight. He has Matt Bryant and Roddie White and I have Tony Gonzalez.</P>

I'd say about 50/50 right now. I honestly don't know if I can even watch it. Its all so friggin random.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Festavis

Love
    - Kase1 and the Scarf Soldiers!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

For anyone interested in our FF league final match. Byron and I are having a death match. I'm up 15 going into tonight. He has Matt Bryant and Roddie White and I have Tony Gonzalez.</P>

I'd say about 50/50 right now. I honestly don't know if I can even watch it. Its all so friggin random.</P>

[/quote]Eli isGramp going to win??</P>

</P>

</P>

Good Luck Chris !</P>

</P>

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</P>

</P>

Good Luck Chris !</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

using your grandson against me....Thats low Byron.</P>

Hahahahaha!!!!</P>

All-Pro

Sun gotta shine on a dogsass everyonce in awhile.. It fells good!!! A big thanks to allof you guys, Because of this threadI've seen a live NY Giantsfootball game got toplay FF andgot some damn good friends to boot...you guys are the greatest..Im very gratefull and thank you all so much..</P>

That being said ...I really didn't want to come out on top...but youleft me no choice! So let this be a lesson to you all when your drafting next year "when all else fails wing it"!!!</P>

I'm just kidding !...I got lucky......what acrew, great league....loveyou all</P>

</P>

Now lets channel all our hocus pocus on the Giants kicking the **** out of the Cowboys this weekend and lock this thing down!!!!</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</P>

</P>

Good Luck Chris !</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hahahahaha!!!!</P>

[/quote]hahah... just showing him off but I think it did help! []</P>

</P>

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</P>

</P>

Good Luck Chris !</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hahahahaha!!!!</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well MY DAUGHTER works for the government. Don't be surprised to be audited this coming year.</P>

<div class="report">

The Rams intend to hire Jon Gruden as their next head coach, sources tell the San Diego Union-Tribune.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Chargers beat writer Kevin Acee says that if GM
    A.J. Smith is fired, he'll replace Billy Devaney in the same capacity
    with the Rams. And Smith would bring his long-time friend Gruden to St.
    Louis with him. The Rams have Sam Bradford, possibly the top pick in
    the 2012 draft, and the most cap room of any team in 2013. It's also
    possible the Chargers will retain Smith, fire Norv Turner and attempt to
    lure Gruden to San Diego.
    </div>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]

For anyone interested in our FF league final match.* Byron and I are having a death match.* I'm up 15 going into tonight.* He has Matt Bryant and Roddie White and I have Tony Gonzalez.</P>

I'd say about 50/50 right now.* I honestly don't know if I can even watch it.* Its all so friggin random.</P>

[/quote]*Eli is*Gramp going to win??*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

Good Luck Chris !</P>

*</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hahahahaha!!!!</P>

*</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well MY DAUGHTER works for the government.* Don't be surprised to be audited this coming year.</P>[/quote]Runner Up is nothing to shake a stick at MH-Great Job.

Congrats Byron---For taking it all. You dominated this year!

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Merry Christmas to all of you.

Love,
    Me
    [/quote]You as well sir. Happy B-Day as well. I hope the wife is doing fine and i hope you and the family had a GREAT Christmas..Mine was awesome,awesome,awesome...Got a Pats win, Got a Jets loss, and got me some new underwear from the kids...Life is grand. lol..[/quote]
    Thanks Pats, the wife is doing great. She is hobbling around still but she is happy. Her first Dr appt is today. Christmas was very fun, it's funny cause you spend so much time thinking/buying/wrapping/preparing and then it's all over in the blink of an eye with lots of garbage. Glad your girls enjoyed themselves. You are welcome for the Jets loss as well. Can we get some modeling pics of the undies? lol